• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#684 - Swirlix

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
684-0.png

#684 Swirlix
[type=fairy][/type]
20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Peroppafu
Classification: Cotton Candy Pokémon
Height: 0.4m
Weight: 3.5kg
Egg Group: Fairy

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Sweet Veil
Hidden Ability: Unburden

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Swirlix was first revealed on the 11th of July from the July CoroCoro leaks.

Additional Info: As described on Pokemon.com "Exclusive to Pokémon X, Swirlix loves sweets and eats nothing else, making its body as sweet and sticky as cotton candy."

20454_pokedex.png

X: It entangle its opponents in battle, it extrudes white threads as sweet and sticky as cotton candy.
Y: Because it eats nothing but sweets, its fur is as sticky sweet as cotton candy.

20453_locations.png

Exclusive To: Pokémon X. Route 7

20455_evolution.png

20510_684-685.png

Evolves into Slurpuff when traded holding a Whipped Dream.

20462_levelup.png

--- Sweet Scent
--- Tackle
Lv. 5 - Fairy Wind
Lv. 8 - Play Nice
Lv. 10 - Fake Tears
Lv. 13 - Round
Lv. 17 - Cotton Spore
Lv. 21 - Endeavour
Lv. 26 - Aromatherapy
Lv. 31 - Draining Kiss
Lv. 36 - Energy Ball
Lv. 41 - Cotton Guard
Lv. 45 - Wish
Lv. 49 - Play Rough
Lv. 58 - Light Screen
Lv. 67 - Safeguard

20469_artwork.png

swirlix artwork.png
20470_screenshots.png

swirlix_sucroquin_flauschli.png
july_p10_02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: #??? - Peropuff

You will be my new favorite. Come with me.

I'm gonna catch all of these and nobody else can have any of them. If you want one you can buy it in Nimbasa City where I will be selling my extras at the theme park.

Apparently its ability makes prevents allies from sleeping. So we can just stay up all night and watch movies and gossip about how cute Prof Platane is and braid each other's hair and order pizza and do other fun things which will be fun.

*pet pet pet*

:blush: It's so freaking cute and fluffy and, and... *pauses to fangirl over cuteness* I love that both the English and Japanese names sound super-adorable! :love:

I will catch it and keep it and love it forever. :)

Yes, Dragons. Fear the mighty Cotton Candy Pokemon.

Not sure if I'd want this Pokemon or not yet, but it's interesting that they continued making Pokemon out of desserts.

<.> OMG! its so cute! :love: I hear that it'll evolve into a bipedal fluffy dog thing and spritzee (the y counterpart) will evolve into a pink swan/flamingo:p

Wow so I definitely wasn't expecting it to be such a pain to actually find Swirlix. I ran up and down Route 7 roughly a million times or so before I finally found one, but I like the one I've got. And one thing I didn't see until now is that they have little fangs that I love. His attacking animation is really cute too.

Wow so I definitely wasn't expecting it to be such a pain to actually find Swirlix. I ran up and down Route 7 roughly a million times or so before I finally found one, but I like the one I've got. And one thing I didn't see until now is that they have little fangs that I love. His attacking animation is really cute too.
well, for me actually it was actually easy to find but it was under level because I didnt find it until i was in the city were you got the 2nd gym badge, and fairy wind didnt really do anything so i didn't use him=.... my team is Delphox, Blastiose, Espeon, Noviern, and Villvion.. i wanted a sylveon but i forgot to learn a fairy move, lol, but my espeon is the best on my team because of all the affection i gave it...