• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#686 - Inkay

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
686-0.png

#686 Inkay
[type=dark][/type]/[type=psychic][/type]

20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Maika
Classification: Revolving Pokémon
Height: 0.4m
Weight: 3.5kg
Egg Group: Water 1, Water 2

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Contrary or Suction Cups
Hidden Ability: Infiltrator

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Inkay was first revealed on the 11th of July from the July CoroCoro leaks.

Additional Info: As described on Pokemon.com "Transmitters above Inkay's eyes have the ability to drain the will to fight from other Pokémon. It uses this skill to run and hide when attacked by stronger enemies."

20454_pokedex.png

X: Opponents who stare at the flashing of the light-emitted spots on its body become dazed and lose their will to fight.
Y: It flashes the light-emitting spots on its, which drains its opponent's will to fight. It takes the opportunity to scuttle away and hide.

20453_locations.png

Route 8, Azure Bay.

20455_evolution.png

20511_686-687.png

Evolves into Malamar at level 30 if you hold your 3DS upside down during level up.

20462_levelup.png

--- Tackle
--- Peck
--- Constrict
Lv. 4 - Reflect
Lv. 8 - Foul Play
Lv. 12 - Swagger
Lv. 13 - Psywave
Lv. 15 - Topsy-Turvy
Lv. 18 - Hypnosis
Lv. 21 - Psybeam
Lv. 23 - Switcheroo
Lv. 27 - Payback
Lv. 31 - Light Screen
Lv. 35 - Pluck
Lv. 39 - Psycho Cut
Lv. 43 - Slash
Lv. 46 - Night Slash
Lv. 48 - Superpower

20469_artwork.png

inkay artwork.png
20470_screenshots.png

inkay_sepiatop_iscalar_scre.png
july_p08_02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: #??? - Maika

It's pretty cute but I doubt I'll use it, and I'll probably only catch it if it's kinda rare. If these are everywhere then I don't think I'll bother. It looks like it's wearing a little nurse's hat ♥