• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

3DS Pokédex Update

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
news_top_vg_pokedex3d_site.jpg

The Pokédex App was released for the Nintendo 3DS earlier this year for free through the systems eShop. While the App included all the Unova Pokémon and many features it did make you work to unlock the features. Now that's about to change.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Here I was trying to find out more information about this update, and you'd already posted it about it. Didn't even notice. XD

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Here I was trying to find out more information about this update, and you'd already posted it about it. Didn't even notice... XD

I'm good like that. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Um. If you notice anything strange about your update, don't panic. I tried to add a link to it and kinda messed things up. Should be fine now. >> <<

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Um. If you notice anything strange about your update, don't panic. I tried to add a link to it and kinda messed things up. Should be fine now. >> <<

Looks fine. :)

Just updated the app and it seems to have gone to plan (for once), I had most of the features unlocked already so only new thing for me was the pause feature. Wish we'd got new Pokemon but oh wells, still not bad :'D