• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

30 Day Pokemon Drawing Challenge

I'm sure you've all seen these 30 day drawing challenges before, but I've never found a Pokemon one that I was overly fond of, so I made my own. I'll leave it here for anyone who wants it, or is just looking for some prompts.

1. Draw your overall favourite Pokemon
2. Draw your overall least favourite Pokemon
3. Draw your favourite Pokemon when you first got into Pokemon
4. Draw the ugliest Pokemon to you
5. Draw the cutest Pokemon to you
6. Draw the scariest Pokemon to you
7. Draw the funniest Pokemon to you
8. Draw your three favourite starters (1 per type)
9. Draw your favourite Legendary Pokemon
10. Draw your favourite Eeveelution
11. Draw your favourite Mega Evolution
12. Draw your favourite Pikachu clone
13. Draw your favourite early game bird Pokemon
14. Draw your favourite Fossil Pokemon
15. Draw your favourite genderless (non legendary) Pokemon
16. Draw the best looking shiny Pokemon
17. Draw a Pokemon that you hate battling in game
18. Draw a Pokemon using your favourite move
19. Draw a Pokemon in a seasonal outfit
20. Draw a Pokemon in your favourite Cosplay Pikachu outfit
21. Draw a Pokemon you like using the colour scheme of a Pokemon you don’t like
22. Draw a base stage Pokemon wearing clothes based on its evolution
23. Draw a fusion of a Pokemon from your most favourite and least favourite type
24. Draw your favourite Pokemon from Gen I, II, III, and IV
25. Draw your favourite Pokemon from Gen V, VI, and VII
26. Design a new Alolan form
27. Design some Pokemon breed variants
28. Design a new Magikarp pattern for Magikarp Jump
29. Design a new Pokemon based on your profile on Pokecharms (eg type, profile picture, nature etc)
30. Draw yourself as a Pokemon Trainer

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh man, I like these. Some of these prompts are a complete breath of fresh air in the over-crowded 'Draw your Favorite Pokemon of X Type' challenges - and while there's still a few I probably couldn't do due to having too many absolute favorites of a certain category - there's a few prompts here that already gave me a few ideas!

... Now I just need to find five minutes to actually draw, work kicking my tail as much as it does lately. XD

Yeah those "Favourite Pokemon of X type" repeated 18 times was what really annoyed me about the challenges I found online. Some of the items on my list are pretty typical, but I designed this with the intent of making me learn to draw faster, so I wanted to ease myself into it.

Either way I'm really glad you like them (and I'm looking forwards to seeing what you do with them when you have time).

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
It's times like this where I wish I was an artist but meh. I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with for this and I wish you all best of luck!

I don't see why it couldn't be done traditionally if that's what you want to do. They're really just a bunch of drawing prompts, you're more than welcome to do whatever you wish with them.