1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

14th Movies Confirmed For UK DVD Release In April

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Exciting news today. The 14th Pokémon movies have been given a date for their release on DVD in the UK. Even more exciting it's only six days after the US will see them released.

Read More

#1 Demelza, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Ooo. That is nice boxart. =o

You mentioned this being the "UK" boxart on Facebook, so does that mean this is different than the US artwork? (Don't ask why I haven't seen the US boxart yet)
    2. Doctor Oak
      Doctor Oak
      I'd love to know why we're still not seeing any Blu-Ray releases for these movies. I mean, it's great that we're getting a release at all here, but if I want to watch in HD, I've still gotta download the subbed version and watch that instead. It's ludicrous.
    3. Demelza
      Demelza
      Well, I haven't seen the US boxart either which is why I said UK on Facebook just in case they were different. xP I doubt they are but better to be safe then sorry.

Yeah I agree, hopefully by the time we get around to the 15th movie we're starting to get these released on blue-ray.
    4. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Couldn't agree more. :p