1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open 1 on 1 Battle

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Orange Book, Jul 5, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

I'm looking for a Pokemon battle with my character, Boris. Be forewarned; he has been approved of being capable of mega evolving his Tyranitar. For this reason, it would be most preferable for the opposing trainer to also be within possession of a mega, though by no means is it a set requirement.

If this is of interest to anyone, please notify me either here or through a private message. We can work out a workable plot as to how the battle may have come to be afterwards (although, I imagine it'll be instigated through a casual circumstance).

More on Boris: http://pokecharms.com/works/professor-boris.22733/ (Professor Boris)

2. may i join to your role play pokemon 1 vs 1 battle is me agaiat boris

3. Jake will challenge you 1v1 if he is allowed the use of knightmare

4. I'm always up for battling to improve my strategic writing skills and further develop my characters. If someone has already been chosen to battle Boris, I'm more that happy to battle with anyone else if he/she wants.

5. @Quake I challenge you 1 v 1 knightmare vs whatever u choose

6. I don't who Knightmare is but he sounds pretty chill. :D sure. I'll make a conversation for our OOC.