• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yveltal & Meowth Distributions Live In UK

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Good news for Pokémon trainers in the UK today as two distributions for Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are currently live.

First up you have a chance to get your hands on a shiny Yveltal by going to your local Smyths toy shop, who are providing codes for the legendary bird. This ongoing event runs until the 15th of September, so make sure to pick one up quickly - especially as codes are in a limited supply. The details of Yveltal are as follows:
298681_yveltal_col4.png
Name: Yveltal
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Dark Aura
Held Item: None
Moves: Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Foul Play​
[prebreak][/prebreak]
Next up we have an event for a special Meowth which is currently running in the UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. This event requires you to simply input a serial code into your game, which is as follows: HAPPY

Meowth sprite.png
Name: Meowth
Nature: Random
Level: 20
Ability: Pickup
Held Item: None
Moves: Happy Hour, Screech, Bite, Fake Out​

It's not currently known when the event for Meowth will end so pick one up which you can! What makes this Meowth special is the fact that it knows the Happy Hour move, which doubles the amount of prize money gained after a battle.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Is anyone in the UK able to help me get some pokemon card codes? I'll return the favor with some cute art! Just one yevetal really D:

If we're able to freely trade them (and I believe that we are), would you like one of mine? I can't offer you a code as we received the shiny legendaries directly in North America, but I'm happy to trade you one of my extras. Let me know if you're interested! :)

If we're able to freely trade them (and I believe that we are), would you like one of mine? I can't offer you a code as we received the shiny legendaries directly in North America, but I'm happy to trade you one of my extras. Let me know if you're interested! :)
;_; If you would, or if it would still work. Yes please omg.

Would someone be able to pick me up an Yveltal code? I missed the one that was distributed via wireless worldwide and would really like one, and since I'm in Canada I can't get any codes for this

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
;_; If you would, or if it would still work. Yes please omg.

Heya again! Sorry for the long wait in replying. I ended up being very busy with family visiting, then immediately went on vacation for a week, and wasn't able to reply properly until just recently. XD

Gonna drop you a private message to see if you still need the Yveltal. ^^