• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

You're a fool

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Just so you're aware - if you weren't already - all Pokemon news you hear today is bullcrap.

So:

• Any G/S remake announcement is fake
  • Any 5th Gen Pokemon announcement is fake
  • Any new Pokemon game at all is fake
  • Pokemon are not real

Let us know what else the interwebz comes up with today - it'll be quite interesting if nothing else. :p But remember, if it's after mid-day - they're the real fool!

They might find critters that resemble pokemon strongly, but can they breathe fire/ice? Don't think so xD

Nice Link there Alex. I found that hilarious XD

You know, I wish that one day a major pokémon announcement was made on april fools day, just because it'd be absolutely hillarious to see people all saying "its just a rumour, ignore it" then a few months later have a follow up to it

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
When you go to watch a video on Youtube, the text and video turns upside down. You should check out the tips for viewing for some lulz before just clicking on return it to normal.

Also, Gaia Online is doing a prank where they become owned by a company named Omnidrink. They give you a spray bottle item, and when you decide to drink it (against instructions not to), your head a-splodes.

That's all I've got so far.