• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite Pokemon

My favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir she is so beautiful and powerful whenever I get the chance I always include her in my team
others include: Milotic, Froslass, and Togekiss

There are two pokémon that I absolutely love and always have to have on each game. I know Glaceon, if you simply level it up, isn't even close to the strongest pokémon out there, but I fall in love with its design. Plus, it's an ice type, they can KO a dragon without even trying. The other pokémon I love is Gardevoir. I have to have one on every team, Unova was the only acception and I had Gothitelle, which was an okay substitute, but not my favorite. Gardevoir is elegant and can do some serious damage. Now it has a mega and is overly BA!

.....*Points to Profile Pic*

Yeah, I've loved all of the Char' line since I first got into Pokemon when I was seven. I've also always been fond of Dragon-type Pokemon ('specially Dragonite) and I fell in love with Totodile the moment I played the Pokemon Gold Demo at Walmart.

Last edited:
My favorite Pokémon used to be kyurem. I was a huge unova fan in those days and the thought of combining reshiram and zekrom was an epic idea to me. Now that I think about it, I like absol more. it represents me.

Oh joy, this age old question. I can't elaborate right now what my favorites are in order, but I can list my favorites by type.

Fire: Typhlosion
Ice: Mamoswine
Electric: Electivire
Dark: Absol
Dragon: Haxorus
Ground: Flygon
Flying: Staraptor
Water: Blastoise/Greninja
Ghost: Dusknoir
Steel: Metagross
Poison: Scolipede
Grass: Sceptile
Psychic: Gallade
Fairy: Xerneas
Rock: Rhyperior
Bug: Scizor
Fighting: Lucario
Normal: Snorlax

Oh boy, it sure is hard choosing only one. But for some reason, I absolutely adore Jolteon and Blaziken! Fire-type moves were always my favorite, as well as electric-type moves. They strike fiercely and beautifully, and I like that!

Among the starters, I really love Typhlosion, Swampert, and Greninja.

Cyndaquil and Quilava are freakin' cuties, and Typhlosion is a volcanic badger (and a ground-bound version of Charizard)!
Mudkip is adorable, and while Marshtomp looks awkward, Swampert looks pretty cool AND he's a friggin tank (as long as you don't bring him near Freeze Dry or Grass Pokemon).
True, Froakie does look goofy, but Greninja more than makes up for it. Epic ninja theme, amazingly fast and hard hitting, and can change his type to match his attacks with his Hidden ability? Sign me up!

Other favorite non-legendary Pokemon of mine include Lucario, Alakazam, Staraptor, Gardevoir, and Glaceon.

Lucario - He is actually my favorite Pokemon of all time. Lucario is not only a very good battler (having only three weaknesses and good offenses and speed), but he is also able to manipulate aura and communicate with humans.
Alakazam - He's basically Mewtwo lite.
Staraptor - She's always carried me through the Sinnoh games.
Gardevoir - She is elegant and powerful.
Glaceon - I know she's probably not the best Eeveelution, but she helped me defeat the Elite 4 in Platinum and is (in my opinion) the prettiest Eeveelution.

I love nearly all pokemon, but my absolute favourite will always be Dragonite. It had always been the strongest member of any team I put it on with formidable stats and a variety of moves. My favourite champion, Lance, has three of them! Plus it looks so huggable.:p

I loved Dragonite since I was six during my run of Pokemon Gold, and it will always stand out among the other dragons as my favourite.:)

Oooooo.... A favorite Pokémon thread! I'll try to make a large answer and a description of why. Lets go.

I just gotta pick Mew. There are many reason's why.

I was the 0.5% of Pokémon fans who went to the Nintendo Event to obtain Mew on my Pokémon Yellow cartridge. The design just beams awesomeness. the "Mew" Pokémon is based off of a cat. As you know, a cat is my favorite animal. And how rare it is just makes it an awesome Pokemon.

It's just a bit odd to some people that I have mew in every Generation, but I think it's just the love of Mew. It can learn every TM and HM in the game. Now thats special.

An honorable mention is Charizard. Despite the awesomeness of Mew, Charizard also has an awesome design and just is a powerhouse in Gen 1 and Gen 3. Fire Spin is awesome at level 56, Flamethrower is really good too. Flare Blitz is really awesome too. And Mega Charizard X is just.... Yeah.

Well that is all, My two favorite Pokémon!

Mine is 100% Musharna. Not only do I think it looks amazing, but what it does is amazing as well. It eats dreams and turns them into mist (which is expelled through it's head). Not only does it eat dreams, but it has the ability to manipulate dreams and give them to people. I'm an insomniac, I typically get little more than 2-4 hours of sleep every night. If I had a Musharna by my side, I think we'd be the best of friends. I actually use them competitively too. A boy and a girl. Aether and Enzalla. They've definitely come through more than a handful of times :)

I changed my mind a lot but one constant is Sandshrew/Sanslash, always found them cute. But right know my main favourite is my hariyama(not to brag) caught in the wild as mahukita with adamant nature and shiny.

I will go for sylveon and greninja, because I am a fan of fairy types, and because greninja has awesome moves! Oh yeah, I also like mega Audino and Dewott.

Last edited:
Favorites? Umm... I have many. XD Most people will know/can figure out that one of my faves is Eevee (if you can't figure that out, you either don't know how to look at forums, or you're choosing to ignore me). I also love Ralts, Froslass, Growlithe, and Shinx, but my absolute favorite's totally Plusle and Minun simply because they're twins/pairs/belong together (I have a thing with twins, hence why my favorite vocaloids are Rin/Len Kagamine, my favorite characters in Ouran are Hikaru and Kaoru, etc.), they're electric Pokemon, and they're downright adorable. Loved them since I've seen them, and I still do.

Second fave's most like Charizard, then Swellow, then Growlithe, THEN Eevee (yes, Eevee's only number 5 on this list since I could Plusle and Minun as one since they're kinda tied and I can't seperate them in my mind no matter what), then the rest. XD
I agree with you almost completely, I like your choices.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@acefromspace to be fair, that post is incredibly outdated (I wrote it back in 2010, before Gen V was even released in Japan!) so I might as well post an updated list.

Top favorites are STILL Plusle and Minun, with Flygon and Altaria not too far behind. I also love Chandelure, Eevee (I mean, it was my old username), Lanturn, Breloom, Froslass, Mienshao, Vivillon, Skarmory, Swellow, Roserade... actually my list is fairly long XD

Other honorable mentions: Cinccino, Mamoswine, Aegislash, Gardevoir, Gallade, Lilligant, Weavile, Beheeyem, Sylveon, Glaceon, Milotic, Infernape, Flaaffy, Sandslash, Camerupt, Porygon-Z..... I can list them all day and still not be able to name all the ones I love ;;

This is a really difficult question! I have a lot of different favorites... let's see here.

From Gen I, I really like Bulbasaur, Nidorina, Weepinbell, Farfetch'd, Exeggutor, Lickitung, Tangela, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz, Porygon, and Ditto. A lot of people give Mr. Mime and Jynx flak for being creepy or whatever, but I always saw them as more goofy. I especially love how they showed up in Stadium - Mr. Mime's evil laughter when it attacks and Jynx's disappearing into her hair when she faints.

From Gen II, Flaaffy, Sudowoodo, and Espeon. Flaaffy is adorable, Espeon is cool, and how can you not love a dancing rock tree?

From Gen III, Ludicolo and Sableye. Ludicolo is one of the best designs ever, and it's a shame that it didn't get the name Losperado. Plus, Ludicolo is the signature Pokemon of the single best character ever: Miror B.

From Gen IV, Honchkrow and Probopass. I wasn't expecting them to give a witch crow an evolution into a mob boss crow, but I'm glad they did. For that matter, I wasn't expecting Nosepass to join Devo, but there we are.

From Gen V, Sigilyph and Beheeyem. Bizarre, alien, and weird, and I love them both.

From Gen VI, Clawitzer and Goodra. Goodra is also adorable, and then you have the pistol shrimp with an arm cannon with one of the single best names of any Pokemon.

I think all pokemon have greater attributes but for certain pokemon regular and legendary I'd say my favorite pokemon are Meloetta and Flareon which explains why there on my team in my trainer card:D

Attachments

• 282549_trainercard-Jeremiah.png
    282549_trainercard-Jeremiah.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Wigglytuff, she's cute, she can learn many TM's, did I mention she's cute? Vaporeon has always been my favorite water type. I don't know why. I have many more favorites.

My favorite changes a lot over the years. But now I'm 100% sure it's Jolteon. For one, Electric is in my top 3 favorite types. Second, I like how it's really fast and can deal big special damage. Not to mention it has decent type coverage with moves like shadow ball and pin missile. Third, I love its design. It's got that nice yellow and white colors, pointy ears, and those spikes.

My main faves are croconaw and haunter. I like haunter because of his typing and personality, and Croconaw because of the opening in Pokemon 4ever where ash fought a croconaw

Sharpedo! I always ran through RSE with one, it looks savage, (not my fav mega though) And it was the first Pokemon I ever got to Lv 100 and maxed the EVs, too! Even better my favorite villian, Archie had one, too.

My favorite Pokemon has to be Buizel or Scrafty. I change my mind alot. But Scrafty and Buizel will always be at the top! Scrafty is this cool "dood" i just love, while Buizel. I just love sea animals. I think its a otter or a seal? Either way, its one of my favorites.

My favorite Pokemon has to be Buizel or Scrafty. I change my mind alot. But Scrafty and Buizel will always be at the top! Scrafty is this cool "dood" i just love, while Buizel. I just love sea animals. I think its a otter or a seal? Either way, its one of my favorites.
Hes an otter...but otters are awesome

Dragonite. It was the first EX card I had (Yet, my first full art EX card was Seismitoad), and I really love dragon types. It just seems so legendary and mystical to me, Dragonite is the pokémon that I am always drawn to. Literally my life. As of Legendaries, it's Giratina, Zygarde and Solgaleo.

Salamence is my favorite, i know he is not the best dragon pokemon but he stands out to me. I love how simple yet amazing his desighn is. Now only if he was real...