• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite Pokemon

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Tie for first. Infernape, Ninjask, and Metagross. . . second is dominated, currently, by Granbull, and third is a tie between Exploud and Grumpig. For all of hem, design is definitely part of it. They all look like they could kill you. And second, their move pools. They all could kill you. And third, it's fun training their prior evolutions. You get to see your hard work pay off in front of your eyes.

I normally like girly Pokemon so my most absolute faveourite Pokemon is surprising. My favorite is quagsire :D. The story of how i know him is that I watch chuggaaconroy play Pokemon colosseum. He used a quagmire and when I tried playing the game myself, I used one to. I never have him much attention before so I thought it would be fun. I was instantly attracted to his amazing bulk, hi offensive abilities, amazing ability to setup and his amazingly cute derpiness :D I feel that quagmire should not be overlooked all the time and should be more popular. The others would ,be from 2 to 10, lopunny, gardevoir, mawile, cincinno, hydreigen, lucario, weavile, silveon, and galvantula.

I've always loved Scizor, he just looks badass -- and he IS badass, but I didn't even know that at first. I just love his look.

Weavile is pretty awesome. I love Dragonair (but rather dislike Dragonite. Puffy Charizard, srsly.) I think Haxorus may be my new favorite final form dragon. Heracross is a boss as well, but he overlaps in use with Scizor a lot, so I find he generally takes a back seat if I have access to Scizor.

My favorite overall is Venusaur. Been my favorite since Red/Blue. But starters aside, my favorite is Arbok. Arbok never really grew on me 'til 2nd gen, but I always liked taking Pokemon many perceive to be "weaker" and turning them into powerhouses. It's also odd considering I don't like snakes.

10: Meowstic
9: Rhyperior
8: Electivire
7: Slaking
6: Garchomp
5: Deoxys
4: Black Kyurem
3: Darkrai
2: Heatran
1: Meloetta

Grass: Sceptile
Water: Gastrodon
Fire: Heatran
Normal: Slaking
Fighting: Gallade
Psychic: Meloetta (Aria)
Dark: Darkrai
Ghost: Spiritomb
Ice: Vanilluxe
Ground: Rhyperior
Rock: Gigalith
Electric: Tie. Raichu or Zekrom
Steel: Metagross
Poison: Nidoking
Fairy: Sylveon
Bug: Armaldo
Flying: Staraptor
Dragon: Garchomp

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite Pokemon is normally quite difficult to pick. This is my current trainer card, which features my top 6 Pokemon of the current time.

I have always had to choose between Mewtwo, Lugia, Charizard, Scizor, Tyranitar and Arcanine. However, I can safely say that without a doubt, Arcanine is my favourite. It is just incredibly majestic, but also powerful, two characteristics that I look for in a Pokemon. Fire also happens to be my favourite Pokemon type, as well, so that helps. My avatar is of a Pokemon I call 'Arking.' I have long been an advocate of a 3rd evolution for Growlithe, and Arking, a Fire/Dragon type Pokemon, ticks that box for me.

Long story short: Arcanine.

1st: Look at my profile picture
2nd: Blaziken (so awesome!)
3rd: Piplup (looks so cute!)
4th: Articuno (strong and cool)
5th: Skarmory
6th: Kyogre
7th: Mew
8th: Lugia
9th: Pikachu
10th: Ampharos

I have trouble putting them in order, but it's probably
1. Skiddo
2. Jolteon
3. Suicune
4. Cubone
5. Murkrow
6. Kyogre
7. Houndour
8. Poocheyna
9. Zapdos
10. Typhlosion's evolutionary chain

Last edited:
My all time favourite is Xatu. Natu was my first ever shiny Pokemon on Gold, and it evolves into such greatness :love: Plus, it has my favourite type, Psychic, and, it's the main pokemon of my favourite elite four member, Will! 8) My other favourites are Lucario, Delphox, Empoleon, Lapras, Flareon, Weavile, Gliscor, Dragonite, Crobat, Floatzel, Krookodile, and tons more that would be too long to list. <.>

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
My favorites are:
Infernape because he was my first pokemon ( It was actually Chimchar but it still counts)
Scizor because he's amazing
and Ampharos because almost every pokemon game I've played he's been on my team
Metagross used to be one of my favorites until steel dident resist dark and ghost :(

My favorite poke is Politoed. For some strange reason, I absolutely adore frogs. I think they are so cute! ^~^
I remember when I was watching T.V. when I was like, 9 or 10, and a commercial came on for the next episode of the Anime. It was Misty's Politoed, I believe, that used some sort of special water type move. I immediately fell in love. I looked it up, and to my demise, I didn't have a Poliwhirl or Poliwag in any of my boxes in Pokemon Pearl (the game I had at the time) and was very disappointed. Now, a few years later, I've finally managed to get a Politoed in Pokemon Y. So yeah. Little back story to go with it hehe.
Groudon is my favorite legendary poke.
Why?
He's a freaking red dinosaur with spikes, large claws, and an awesome pattern that lights up.
What's not to like?

So many favorites...It's really hard to choose just one as it seems to be the case with everyone else on here, haha. But I really like all the Pokemon on my avatar Trainer Card.

Blaziken (the whole Torchic line, really) because it was my first starter; Mantine was love at first sight; Leafia I feel is underrated for eevelutions and I always like underdogs (:p); Joltik BECAUSE SO TINY AND CUTE; Stoutland is a HUGE FLUFFY DOG, nuff said; and Sligoo has the adorableness of Goomy but with hands (:up:).

10. Golduck/Arcanine
9. Grovyle
8. Zangoose
7. Greninja
6. Noivern
5. Infernape
4. Umbreon
3. Scizor
1. Lucario/Blaziken

Since I'm new to this website, I want to make friends so I want to know a little about some people. Anyway, Eevee is mine because he now has eight evolutions! He also is adorable and his call (from the violet series) is the most cute thing I've ever heard! In my opinion, Sylveon and Vaporeon are his best evolutions.

Also Dualblade is another Favorite of mine. Steel types are rare in the card game so he was a good addition to the game. (Card Game is what I meant.)

My favorite Pokemon are Meloetta because I like music and Psychic types, Absol because I already liked Absols and when I found out it had a mega evolution when the game wasn't out yet, I was happy for weeks and it is always on my Hoenn teams, and Malamar. Malamar is on my Pokemon X team because I wanted to try using an Inkay. He is my best team member and his ability Contrary + Superpower is fun. He is my favorite Pokemon in gen 6.

Hi im new here but my all time favorites would be Electivire and Weavile. Electivire because he looks so awesome and great in battle. Well weavile i began to like after i started to do some Batle fronteir brain battles and he was just so fast and with brick break would knock out any and all barrier moves. He is just so awesome so fast and looks cool and if you look at his Shiny version he's mad effin pink XD what better is than a fast bright pinkie comin to get ya

i have many favorites but like some of you may have done before im going to make a list of types (some may have multiples)

grass: meganium, jumpluff, roserade, sceptile and torterra
fire: charizard, ninetales, delphox, typhlosion, flareon and magcargo
water: blastoise, feraligatr, gyrados, milotic, clawitzer and kingdra
electric: electrode, manetric, ampharos, luxray and electross
ground: flygon and krookodile
ice: glalie, froslass, glaceon and aurorus
rock: rampardos, tyranitar, omastar, cradily and tyrantrum
fighting: lucario, breloom and gallade
psychic: mega mewtwo Y, espeon, chimecho, lugia, gardevoir and metagross
dark: umbreon, mightyena, weavile, hydreigon and spiritomb
ghost: mismagius, gengar, chandelure, drifblim and gourgeist
bug: no favorites here ; )
flying: honchkrow, pidgeot, swellow and unfezant
steel: klingklang, aggron and klefki
fairy: clefable and sylveon
dragon: haxorus, goodra, dragonite, altaria, salamence and garchomp
poison: dragalge, crobat and venusaur
normal: again no favorites

swampert has alaways been my favorite. first of all, it's typing, WATER/GROUND. so only one weakness, grass BUT if you teach it ice beam it will be the best ever! (for me at least)
swampert can also make use of it's good attack stat with moves like return and waterfall. and speaking of stats, swampert has the the highest base stat total out of any starter ( at 535 but still). and now, MEGA SWAMPERT!!!!! now swampert will be ubers ranked!!!!

etG3qjt.jpg

Gengar and his family ;)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I have tons of favorite Pokemon, which makes it impossible to choose one.
I like Absol. It has a huge attack stat, great speed, and a even better defense. If you teach it the right moves it's amazing.
I also liked the concept of Absol. A Pokemon that only appears when something bad Is happening like a black cat is a bad omen.

I very , like Charizard, this is my favorite pokemon because he was always can win , he have very nice movements , and this is a very strong pokemon of Ash's team.

Ummm... It's hard.

First of all, I can't deside who is my favourite Pokemon, but the first Pokemon that became my favourite was..

Porygon2.
It may sound weird, but it was my favourite.
Here's the story:
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal. My older brother always helped me cause I was such a rookie back then.. Anyway~ He said that you can get rare Pokemon if you play at the Voltorb flip, and he was an expert in that game! So he bought a Porygon by accident, but I wanted to keep it. So after he helped me evolve it later on, I used it in every battle! And it was awesome! If my memory serves me well, it's move-set was Psychic, Tri Attack, Iron Tail and Zap Cannon ( I was such a noob :|). And it served me well....

But, I'll continue it like this ;):

Normal - Porygon2
Fire - Chandelure
Water - Greninja and Feraligatr :)
Electric - Ampharos
Grass - Grovyle and Whimsicott
Ice - Weavile
Fighting - Lucario
Poison - Scolipede
Ground - Sandslash
Flying - Togekiss
Psychic - Grumpig