• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wi-Fi Victini Event Announced (Updated)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Back in July a special Victini was given away in Japan to Pokémon fans who had pre-ordered tickets to see the two movies released this year: Pokémon Victini; The Black Hero: Zekrom and and Pokémon Victini; The White Hero: Reshiram.

Now the Victini will be given out in North America over Wi-Fi to tie-in with the release of the movies in cinemas there. It has also been confirmed that Europe will be receiving this same event distribution at the same time.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: US Wi-Fi Victini Event Announced

Finally, we can get this guy! =D

I'm so there. I love Victini, and this one is quite interesting with those two extra moves. ♥

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Re: US Wi-Fi Victini Event Announced

Linkachu said:
I'm so there. I love Victini, and this one is quite interesting with those two extra moves. ♥

Yeah it's very interesting. :p

This event has also now been announced for the UK and will start on the same day as the US, the 3rd of December and end on the 31st of December (a day after the US event ends).

Only thing that worries me is this event should really be kept to tie-in with the movie release, the movies won't be in the UK for December though :/

I saw it already in Japanese one(original), It was about satoshi(ash) saving Victini, and there were a sort of festivsl. And plus Dreado was not qualified as bad..... :o
He might be both......