• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who is your favorite elite four member?

Please tell me who your favorite elite four member is. I'll really appreciate it!:)
To get things started, my favorite is Sidney. He uses dark types and is the second E4 member to use these Pokemon(The first was Karen). I also like him for his team having the most variety out of all of the hoenn elite four. His teams are:
RS Emerald ORAS ORAS Rematch
Mightyena lvl 46 Mightyena lvl 46 Mightyena lvl 50 Scrafty lvl 70
Cacturne lvl 46 Shiftry lvl 48 Shiftry lvl 50 Shiftry lvl 70
Shiftry lvl 48 Cacturne lvl 46 Cacturne lvl 50 Zoroark lvl 70
Sharpedo lvl 48 Crawdaunt lvl 48 Sharpedo lvl 50 Sharpedo lv 70
Absol lvl 49 Absol lvl 49 Absol lvl 52 Mandibuzz lv70
Absol lvl 72
If he were a Champion, this would be his team:
Weavile lvl 52 Honchkrow lvl 54 Sableye lvl 52 Houndoom lvl 53 Scrafty lvl 52 Absol lvl 56

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I really like Phoebe; her design is super adorable and she's far from the stereotypical gloomy/spooky ghost-type user. She's friendly and jovial, and seems like the kind of person I'd want to be friends with.

Drasna also intrigues me, being an obviously older woman who's not quite elderly but definitely well into middle age, yet still having quite a bit of energy (if her official art is anything to go by). Malva from the same region is also cool; her attitude makes me laugh for whatever reason, along with her thing of being a part of Team Flare.

Special mention goes to Bertha, Drake, and Agatha. I have a soft spot for badass elderlies, anyways ♥

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Honestly, not a lot of E4 members left that much of an impression on me and most of the ones that did left an impression for the negative. But. Agatha was pretty badass, Old School Karen was kind of awesome in Gen 2, Sidney's attitude was great and Drake had a fairly unique design, Bertha seemed like the sort of person who is really nice but you DO NOT want to EFF! with... yeah, I guess every gen had its highlights in that.

Siebold and Grimsley<3 Lance is the most memorable for me, I like Lucian as well. I feel like as the generations went on they became easier to defeat, thus less memorable-- I spent forever trying to best Lance's dragonites! But Kalos? I breezed through it, was disappointed honestly.

My favourite elite four member? I'd say Bruno. He was the greatest obstacle for me when I first played Pokemon Gold, being that I only had THREE pokemon, two that were weak to rock, and one where it would be a simple test of strength. His design is simple but shows just how tough he is. Certainly, he represents what the Elite Four is; strong, durable and intimidating.

There is also Lance...:love:... But I consider him more of a Champion.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If I was to choose a single favourite, I'd have to give my vote to Lance. It seems a bit unfair doing so when he acts both as an Elite 4 member and later a Champion, but for that reason he's the one that has always stood out to me most. I also adore what they did with him in the first Pokemon Adventures manga series. ^_^

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
For me Drake and Lucian tie. Drake for his awesome "Pirate Captain Dragon Tamer" theme which makes no sense in combination yet is all the more awesome for it, and Lucian for being the only Elite Four member I wasn't able to just walk all over thanks to his Bronzong and the severely limited number of Fire-types available in Sinnoh's (shit) regional 'Dex.

Glacia of the Hoenn League. I Love Ice types and as a bonus she kind of reminds me of Elsa, whom I love. This was the only In game Character I dreaded beating. To this day I refer to her as Elsa.

Probably Lance just because he was that last step before the end boss and a tough challenge. After you've gone through the first three of the Elite Four and now you have to face off against an expert dragon trainer.