• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Song is your favorite, and Why?

Which Ocarina song is your Favorite?

• Epona's Song

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Saria's Song

• Prelude of Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Requiem of Spirit

• Nocturne of Shadow

• Serenade of Water

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bolero of Fire

• Song of Time

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sun's Song

• Zelda's Lullaby

• Song of Storms

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Minuet of Forest

• Epona's Song

• Saria's Song

• Prelude of Light

• Requiem of Spirit

• Nocturne of Shadow

• Serenade of Water

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bolero of Fire

• Song of Time

• Sun's Song

• Zelda's Lullaby

• Song of Storms

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Minuet of Forest

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
For all you Zelda fans out there. What is your favorite Song, and why? My personal favorite is Saria's Song, because it has a nice, energetic feel to it. If you've voted, please post what you polled and why you like it.

I voted for the Song of Storms, I honestly couldn't really tell you why. I guess, in it's own way, it sounds vaguely creepy, and it's a really catchy song. Not to mention that whenever you play it, it starts to rain, which is the best kind of weather after all. I dunno, it's always just been my favorite song in the game. Though, I will admit that Saria's Song is a close second.

( Why isn't the Scarecrow song on the list? D: )

I love the Song of Storms. It's just a little bit crazy, a little bit creepy.

I really love the background music in the Temple of Spirits. And Gerudo Valley. And the Temple of Time.

I just love OoT. @___________@

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Oh man this is such a difficult decision I kind of wish I could vote for them all.

In the end I voted for Saria's Song, because I used to go to the Lost Woods and just leave the game running for half an hour while I listened to the music. Running through the Lost Woods to learn that song was hella awesome too, since you literally had to follow the song through. Fun times.

Another top song is the Song of Storms, naturally. That's partially because the song is upbeat and lively, but also because of the guy who teaches it. He throws some time paradox hissy over a little kid who looks suspiciously like Link playing the song 7 years ago which is pretty awesome.

Song of Time was awesome too, because it really set the holy mood in the Temple of Time. It was slightly sinister and very spiritual sounding, and really helped to focus the belief that the Temple of Time was a holy place, much like a church or cathedral. Ninty gets props for use of the right type of music there.

I'm with Aether on the tears thing..Except that happens to me with every Zelda song. No other game music wins my heart as easily as Zelda music does, and with Ocarina of Time being my favorite game EVER, of course it's got my favorite music.

I voted for the Minuet of Forest. It's a beautiful little song, my favorite in the game, and I love the scene between Link and Sheik in the forest when they play it together. Also, the Forest Temple is my favorite temple in that game, so that helped a bit too ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Epona's Song, because I don't know about any of you guys, but that tune can be stuck in my head for days on end.

Tough choices, tough choices.....

I love almost all these songs, but in the end I chose Serenade of Water becuase of it's beautiful melody. Not to mention the remix in Twilight Princess with the chorus in the background.

Second place would have to be Zelda's Lullaby. Why? Cause I can play it on my freakin' guitar.

Sorry, forgot this poll existed. But, after a week of votes, Pokecharms' winner is...
THE SONG OF STORMS! With a total of four votes, the song most commonly used to piss off a music man is our favourite song. It was followed closely by The Serenade of Water, and with a tie for third Saria's Song and Epona's Song. Congratulations all songs participating! Av^Av^.

I'm a little inbetween Zelda's Lullaby and the Song of Time. I like Zelda's lullaby because it's more of a soothing and soft tune. I like the Song of Time just because of the balance in the song. For some reason, I feel like the Song of Time has a more balanced tune in it.

I have to choose one? Damn.... Probably the ending credits. It's filled with all the emotion that the game brought me. Yes, I did break down crying at the end of the game.