• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where do you live?

I would hope most Americans would have heard of it, but years ago I remember having to tell some kids that Puerto Rico is a part of the United States and their Puerto Rican friend was indeed an American citizen <<
Well kinda yeah Puerto Rico is an non incorporated part of the United States.

I live in Middle River, Essex (yes, Essex...har har har.) which is located in Maryland. So, @JadaStark2015 , if you still live in Washington, we're pretty close.
And Maryland is super awesome. Except for Dundalk, that place is kinda nuts. I used to live in Dundalk, (I was raised there almost my whole life, so I know that place by heart...) but before that I lived in two different areas, and now I live here in Middle River!~
I technically lived in St.Cloud, Florida, with my dad, my Nana, and my [Cowboy] Pop for about 2 weeks, then came back. I think I've been to North Carolina, too.

I currently reside in Dublin, Ohio, and as I've said before, it very likely doesn't hold a candle to the real place in Ireland (not that I've actually had the privilege to go there myself...).
As someone who lives within half an hour of Dublin in Ireland and visits every odd weekend for retail-related purposes, I can promise you, you aren't missing anything.

Oh hey look, I answered the topic within my response :D
For more detail, I live in Kildare, a county obsessed with horses and turf, yet still apparently quite affluent. I've lived in Cork (south of Ireland), Kildare (different part), Boston (US, not a derivative), Miami (Same again) and Dublin (Not Ohio) before we came here, hopefully we haven't stopped moving though, I detest this area.

I'm from Ohio, born and raised. Environmentally speaking, it's nifty as it's right next to a Great Lake and used to have a giant swamp in it, meaning wetlands are pretty cool though disappearing. Politically speaking, it stinks, being a bit too right-wing for my taste, but that's for another discussion. I do plan on moving out of state to go to graduate school, but most of my choices are still around the Great Lakes. After I get my PhD and prove to Canada I can do whatever I end up doing better than a native (as I have discovered from reading immigration stories), I hope to move there.

I live in Puerto Rico, an island in the Caribbean. I hope I can find other people who live here too, though I don't mind meeting others from different places. Variety does bring a bit of spice to life. ^-^ So hi from the Caribbean!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I know everyone has heard of NYC. Well, that's where I'm from.
I love it there, you can hear the train at 2am in the morning, and it's the ultimate melting pot.
There's little to no discrimination because everyone's from a different background. You get to hear accents all the time and pick up a couple languages along the way. Buildings are everywhere.
I don't think there's anyone else from NYC in poke charms though.

Smack in the middle of Wisconsin, USA. For those not in the US, I'm just south of Lake Superior. If you can deal with a little snow and cold weather, it's a darn good place to live in my opinion. Lots of farming in the middle of the state, which is nice for the local farm markets. Up north near Upper Michigan and northern Minnesota is absolutely gorgeous.

Linkachu said:
It's been awhile since we had this topic and I've honestly lost track of where some of you call home (or simply have never known), so tell us where you live! :)

I currently live in Prince Edward Island, Canada, and I've never known another person on this website who lives on the island. Not surprising, really. Our total provincial population is fairly tiny, which sadly lends some truth to the "everyone on PEI knows everyone else" stereotype. :p

I'm the only irish member that i know of :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the most south part of The Netherlands, Limburg, in a place thats called Klimmen(wich literally means Climbing).Have been living all twelve years of my life there :p.

In Mexico City, Mexico
I did not see anyone who lives around here haha. I have family in Orlando, sadly many people have labeled us Mexicans as "Nopaleros Indians" ugly, violent and aggressive people, Mexico is a very nice place to live, has many beautiful places to visit, not all people are like most people think, but that does not matter,I strongly recommend that if you have a chance to visit Mexico, do it :3

Feel like is should probably post an update. I am currently living in San Antonio Texas, which is a LOT different then what I was use to in Washington. But so far I am thoroughly enjoying the change, even though the humidity sucks. But that is my update. I move half way across the country, it was one hell of a trip.

I live in France! I'm from a really tiny really lost village in the North of France, but I currently reside near Paris because of my studies (I'm in the veterinary school of Maisons-Alfort).

I live in New Jersey, USA. To be specific, South Jersey. You could tell because of the nasally accent there. But don't worry, Snooki's nowhere to be seen. Thank god.

Currently living in "Greater Triad Area, North Carolina" (High Point to be more exact). Though, my parents have been talking about moving anywhere from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to the Appalachian mountains.

Just moved to Indy. Indiana. Man, can't wait to see those race cars! I live in Carmel, which I have been told is the safest place in the U.S., so no need for my constant suspicion! Eh I haven't seen snow in seven years so this'll be a doozy!