• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Pokémon do you look like?

Thanks to a bored conversation with friends, I now have this question bumping around my mind: What pokemon do you think resembles you? So now I pose that question to all you in 'charms! The only real criteria is what you look like and what pokemon resembles it. Post what features you share in common with your pokemon look-alike.

With my goofy grin, eternally messy hair and rings around my eyes from years of wearing glasses, I think I resemble a Zigzagoon.

a very good question indeed...
mmm when I was little I was bullied and called a human whale so I guess I look like Wailord ;D

I don't know, maybe Slakoth? Someone else should tell me. Also Jariii that is like the saddest thing I've ever heard :(

wBDmEZP.png

My cheeks are always red. >=O

People always accuse me of blushing, even when I'm not. It gets tiring really fast. :@ Real, legit blushing is obvious on me as my entire face goes red. But people are oblivious and only notice my cheeks when they think I should be blushing. Go figure.

What I'm getting at, is probably Pikachu. Because he has the red pouches on his cheeks.

I kinda look like Growlithe, I'm not so sure... I also kinda look like Ninetails and Flareon, I think I just look like fire type pokemon for some reason.

I'd probably say Furret, I've been told I'm pretty cute which Furret is, it is stripy and I wear a lot of stripy clothes, it is also rather thin which I am (although I'm not long in height like Furret), in it's Pokedex entry it says that it uses it's thin body to escape conflict and I very much avoid conflict and the last similarity comes from when it's a Sentret in which Sentret are very cautious and nervous and always looking for danger to avoid it which sums me up fairly well.

I also see myself in Dunsparce but more so in gijinkas with the blue stripy clothing and the blonde hair, they also seem to be drawn very cutely in gijinkas but slightly derpy which I think describes me.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'd say I'd look like a Mighteyana. I've got the hair, and I'm wearing grey a lot lately.
Except in the Pokedex when it talks about the pack part, I'm the leader. People even told me that I'm the leader of a pack of wolves, waiting to get the job done.

People Say I'm A Raichu. I'm One Of The Tallest At My School, My Cheeks Are Always Red, (Even Though That Should Make Me A Pikachu) I'm Pretty Fast And Strong, And I'm Not That Popular (Like Pikachu Is WAY More Popular Than Raichu)