• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

what is your strongest pokemon?

Parz_Official

Previously Parz'sOfficialAlt
my strongest pokemon is in my pokemon Y game. its a level 83 tysphlosion i got from a trade when it was level 1

wait a minute its level 92 now

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a lvl 86 Raichu, who i optly named 'SmallFry' just because it was a female pikachu. now its ironic becuase she is a fast sweeper, unlike most raichu, her speed stat is over 175 i think.

other than that my lvl 99 Semsimatoad, who had 450 health, and a very powerful muddy water attack

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
My shiny Starmie, Shuriken, can absolutely annihilate almost every opponent I have thus far faced.
's level 100 and kinda completely badass~ ♥ Second to that is my Raichu. n_n

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
My strongest Pokemon would have to be my Phione, I got that a while back in Pearl after breeding Manaphy and Ditto, and I was so proud of that little thing~

My strongest PKMN is a level 100 sylveon, that thing took out all Diantha's PKMN in one hit! On our first try, but then I ran out of charge and had to do Diantha all over again.