• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Eeveelution are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never thought about what I would be or want to be. In reality I'm a bit of an anti-social quiet person with a nasty temper. I guess that could fit for Umbreon or Jolteon. I have no way to know for sure. It isn't that I don't care about people, it's that I don't instantly trust them.

Now, Takinas as an original character is Jolteon. I see them as more temperamental than Flareon XD

I think I would be Umbreon. I mean, Dark is one of my favorite types, I always wear black, and Umbreon is just so cute ♥ Besides, I'm a bit of an anti-social, though I'm really social with my close friends (other people think I'm weird because of my tastes).

Umbreon, due to being a night owl. I was ever since I can remember. As a kid I used to sometimes sneak out and just explore the neighbourhood late at night because it was so novel and adventurous compared to daylight, and as an adult I go for night-walks in my city and on this trail pretty frequently when I can and the weather isn't too wet or cold. I find it a very peaceful and nice time. I have also always had good night-vision, my eyes adjust quickly and well to very low light and it has to be nearly pitch dark for me to feel disoriented and lost. Came in handy when I was a little shit at like 13, causing mischief and vandalizing things and needing to run through or hide in woods in the dark so myself and fellow little shits didn't get caught and punished. Or maybe it adapted from that and childhood exploring. I really don't know.

Unless I put an effort into maintaining a standard sleep pattern for one reason or another, it always slowly shifts towards staying up later and later until it becomes all night and sleeping in the day, on its own. It's not uncommon for me to have to exhaust myself just to get back on track.

So I think Umbreon fits the best. I actually like Espeon more than any of the others, but favourite=/=suitable.

I'd probably be an shiny Eevee, because I don't know who I want to be yet. I also stand out from a crowd, and am very unique compared to modern day society.

Regardless of what my favourite eeveelution IS, I would probably be leafeon.
My alias and nickname is tea, which is a plant (coinciding with the grass-type)
I really enjoy nature, especially greenery. I'm pretty frail I guess, and I hate
extreme temperatures (fire and ice) and bugs freak me out LOL So I guess
Leafeon fits me best.

I'm an umbreon because Umbreon has decent moves, for example, on Pokemon Colosseum, Umbreon learned Snatch, and Snatch can be really annoying to the other opponent

In the future, the dragon type one.

As of now, I am Jolteon. Jolteon is kind of like the dragon heart inside me that awakens to reach the world and eternity. It's pretty much my soul. His lightning is my heart and spirit.

Flareon, a calm Pokémon with a simple design, but also with an high attack and a good special defence (speed and defence are bad, but it doesn't matter to me), I love Flareon!

It would either be Umbreon or Espeon. Espeon, as being psychic type links in quite well with the whole psychology thing, given that everyone assumes that people who study psych can read minds (spoiler: we can't), but I reject being associated with anything involving mornings. Hence Umbreon, which fits a lot better with my night owl nature and inability to keep a consistent sleep pattern. Really Espeon is the best fit here, I'm just in denial about it.

Oh man. I have no idea... I'd say either an Eevee or Flareon. Eevee, because I don't really know what I want to be. (Y'know, as an adult.) Now that I think about it, if it's jobs that I'm talking about, Sylveon would be a good one, since acting is my top choice, and Sylveon is a good Eeveelution for Showcases. Flareon, because I'm a Sagittarius and my element is fire. Also, I prefer heat to the cold, sooo. :p

Sylveon
Me- Amazing Fairy Type
Bullies- Dragon Types
Heh, heh
Hey! I'm nice and cuddly too! :\ (lol I'm kidding. )

In the future, the dragon type one.

As of now, I am Jolteon. Jolteon is kind of like the dragon heart inside me that awakens to reach the world and eternity. It's pretty much my soul. His lightning is my heart and spirit.
Yeah, I totally agree. In the future, if they do end up making a dragon type eeveelution, I would totally chose that one! I'm umbreon right now though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Either Umbreon or Flareon.

Umbreon - I've taken many a quiz, and every time I do, it gives me Umbreon. That, and I love dark types, and I especially love this guy's shiny form! It's a freaking rave master by nature!

Flareon - *cough*totallynotbecauseofanrpthatI'min*cough* I just love the fluffy .3. Fight meh.

I mean, as much a I loathe Umbreon, I'm probably a mix between it and Leafeon personality-wise. I'm like Umbreon in that I wear a lot of black, I'm interested in lots of 'dark' stuff (ghosts, conspiracy theories, mysterious murders and disappearances, etc), I'm fairly introverted, and I like the feel of night over day. I'm like Leafeon because I like nature, I'm not very strong physically, and I'm pretty shy (I've always thought of Leafeon as being shy and timid).
I'd probably pick Leafeon over Umbreon though, because the latter is by far my least favourite Eeveelution, and Leafeon is quite cute (though not my absolute favourite Eeveelution).
If I was going purely off favourites and not personality, I'd definitely be Jolteon, as it's one of my favourite Pokémon. I'd be happy with either Glaceon or Espeon as well since they are some of my faves as well.

Tl;dr:
Going off personality, I'd be Leafeon
Going off favourites and nothing else, I'd be Jolteon.

I’m probably either a Jolteon or Flareon, but probably leaning more towards the Jolteon. I’m full of energy and I love to experience life. I’m reckless and am quick to do stupid things. But I’m also very passionate. I’m also really fast, with my brain, reading, typing, and so much about me done at a fast pace. So with that, I’m probably that Electric Eeveelution, known as Jolteon.

Status
Not open for further replies.