• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Eeveelution are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So on my White2 game I started naming my Pokemon after people I know, mostly 'Charmsians. Then I found a female Eevee and along with the male Eevee gift from Amanita, I started breeding them and thought, why not name these after people as well? :D

And thus the naming began.

I am so totally a Sylveon. I mean, look at how fabulous I am, with my beautiful flesh ribbons and bows and all that pretty pinkness. I kill dragons, too. Aw yes. And I guess I also try to be nice to others too, and calm people down, or something. That's something a Sylveon does, right? Right? :<

(too bad Sylveon doesn't exist in Gen V, so stuck as an Eevee for now sob)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
As generally irate as the over-hype around Eeveelutions makes me, one of my few self-representations as a Pokémon (though it is rarely used these days) is a slightly-modified Leafeon... for rather obvious plant-cat-thing-that-learns-Leaf-Blade reasons. So I'll obviously go with that.

I would be a Glaceon, because I'm not coldness doesn't affect me in any way, and I really like going on Ice and have fun. Ice type pokemon are also my favorite type.

I think Umbreon. Im kinda apart from the others, I always loved the moon, plus its in my top pokmon and shiny list. And I can a be very different compared to others and a little bit misunderstood. To top it of its a pantherlike moon cat that is a dark type :D.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I am definitely Glaceon. He/she has always been my favorite eeveelution and Ice is my favorite type. *3*

DittoWantsToBattle

Formerly PokemonMastaaa
Espeon all the way. Psychic types are my favorites, and Espeon looks like Mew's pet cat (Even though Mew's design is based off a cat ).

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Heeeerm~

I think I'd be an Espeon. I always see them as being pretty quiet and thoughtful, which would fit me pretty well. I also tend to have pretty good instincts and such, which ties in with the Psychic Typing quite nicely :) I'm naturally a very happy person too, so evolving when fully happy could work!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Flareon because fire and explosions and IN YOUR FACE stuff, like this:

800px-ragnarosfirelands.jpg

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Umbreon. I don't even know why, considering Dark isn't even one of my favs. It's just the one I picture myself as.

Hate to sound rather dull but I would have to go with Vaporeon. A very Relaxed Natured Vaporeon at that.

I love the water and find myself at home when swimming. I also prefer cool temperatures and dislike dryness greatly.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've honestly given this question a lot of thought but I can't figure out what my best answer would be. :x

I want to say Vaporeon because it feels like the best fit but that's likely only because it's my favourite of the Eeveelutions. Leafeon could potentially work due to my love of forests/wooded areas but Flareon could also possibly work due to my personality (I can be incredibly quiet and peaceful but also very loud and silly when angry/excited/hyper/passionate about something/etc.). Maybe Jolteon could work then too...?

I don't view myself as having an icy personality, so Glaceon is out, and I'm not exactly a nighthawk either (I'm both an early riser and somewhat scared of the dark) and thus likely not best suited to Umbreon. Espeon just doesn't feel right to me in general and Sylveon... A big, solid NO. xp

Yeeah, ultimately, I'd likely need someone else to answer this question for me - or just say Flareon. That works. XD

Most likely Jolteon. I love Pokemon that are fast one hit KO'ers, and Jolteon is surely one of them. While Electric isn't my favorite type (Dragon is) it is up there with the best.

Ghostly-Hedgehog

Formerly Colleen
MY MASCOT
-Flareon- I've always loved fires and making smores when I was little.I can be really loud\crazy when I get excited about something. When I was little I used to go out side at night when it was really cold and walk around bare foot with my older brother. I still do that some times even when its freezing out side. Im pretty immune to cold weather ,but I HATE WATER!!!!

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
I like umbreon, but I think I'd be a glaceon, since I've always liked the cold, and cold water, and I live in the north so yeah...

As a kid I was a Jolteon. - always running like an wild animal without thinking far ahead.
As a adult (right now) I'm a Umbreon. - calm minded and always thinking what my next move should be.

I am not too hyped for Eeveelutions, but if I had to choose I'd probably be Leafeon
470.png
since grass is my favourite type and green my favourite colour. Or maybe Umbreon
197.png
, since I wear black all the time and are more of a nighttime person.

Hmmm........

My favourite type is psychic but espeon looks feminine to me (no offence)

Fire is my second favourite type but flareon is a little bit similar to eevee in design so...

I think I will go with umbreon because dark is my third favourite type and his design is flawless to me so..umbreon it is

So many Flareon fans! I'm with you too.
Flareon is my favorite, although all Eeveelutions I like. Flareon design is cute.
Glaceon comes in close second (former first favorite).

Espeon! I mean, my name is Espeon, so...

I've always been the cool and collected one in my age group and I always have A's. Its pretty freaky, but sometimes my dreams somewhat predict the future, but I don't remember them. (Poor Granny, I saw that one coming...) Espeon can tell the future by reading air currents, right?

Plus, I've always wanted to be able to move things with my mind, or levitate, or freak out any of the Elementary School bullies. I even at one point put a red jewel on my forehead and it made me feel safe. Two pokemon actually triggered this feeling, Espeon and Mesprit. But anywho, I love Espeon even if its not that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.