• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Welcome Back!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
logo.png
Welcome back to the brand new Pokecharms.com!

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's very, very nice to see the news attached to the forums again. This will hopefully generate a lot more discussion than the previous system did. :)

Wow! This site is all new and improved and wonderful and a few more positive adjectives! 8D It'll take a little while to get used to, but then it's going to be great! The chat is now accessible by simply clicking the luxury ball which is good to have back. Now replying to a front page post doesn't need all of that bother so we can just press the reply button. New smileys too! Or rather, smileys from before which were taken off but now put back on. Yay! :))

Well, this is a nice surprise! It's clean, easy to navigate and compact yet complex. The new 'Charms is looking better than ever. Overall, you've done a very good job Oak. Looking forward to some of the updates too.

O0 << This guy is my bro forever. Just sayin'.

Great job, people. I'm absolutely digging this new layout- Although It will take me at least a week to figure out how all this stuff works- And I'm sure this will contribute to an even brighter future of this website.

It's good to be back ;D

I'm absolutely loving the new forums, excellent job Alex ^^;;

It's just so...new. And. Yeah. It's wonderful. Glad to see there was a (relatively) smooth transition!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
This is beautiful! You have truly outdone yourself Alex! The TCM, the Pokedex, the new look, all of it is just so amazing! It'll take a day or two for me to completely adjust to the new layout of things, but I like love it!

A bit late posting, but I'm really liking the brand new 'Charms! I still haven't tried out the TCM yet, but I'm loving all the new people we see in chat ♥ Where have you guys been hiding?