• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS [Closed] Kyubeon's Giveaway Thread!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@RafuRum @Bulba the Curious @Brendan Savem sorry I wasn't able to trade this past weekend; I was suddenly wisked away on a family vacation and didn't have wifi until now. I'm available for trade mostly anytime this week (outside of 12-5pm CST due to friends wanting to hang out with me). Again, just somehow let me know whenever you're willing to trade and I'll sort something out~

As for everyone else, I'll have a new giveaway next week! Please look forward to it ^^

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
ow shoot... I just saw the updates today... which is weird cause I was watching the thread and I should be getting alerts?... but yeah.. I don't think I can go online in time on pokemon for the next few days.. is Sunday next week alright? sorry about this..

I'll enter your friend code now. When it's time to trade, we'll be friends already!

Edit: Where do you enter friend codes?

Edit: I found it. Is it in the home menu? Because I entered yours.

Edit: Ummm.... Where are you?

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Bulba the Curious ahhhhhhhhh my friends stole me away to a movie and I JUST got back x-x ughhhh is tomorrow better? Really sorry about that, it was all like last minute and I had little say in it Dx I promise I'll be available tomorrow, though! If tomorrow doesn't work maybe Saturday or Sunday evening? Again, apologies x-x

@RafuRum 22nd of March? What time is best of you? I'm on a bus back to school that day and I might not make it back until rather late-ish my time (around 8:00pm CST or so).

Sorry my time keeping has been so horrible, guys! Spring Break has been messing with my scheduling and whatnot sob

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
@Kyubeon ow.. if that's the case... lets just do it on the 26th then :) I mean its best not to hassle your self when you're busy that day.. relax, take your time.. I'm ok with it cause you are the one with the good will of giving us Eevees after-all , and its kinda wrong for me to demand for your time as I did... :) I know the feeling of traveling on a car all day, very stressful indeed even if all you do is sit.. so yeah.. :D

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not related to the current giveaway, but I'm holding another giveaway for a foreign 6IV Ditto I received off of Wonder Trade! However, it'll be a special giveaway: you must try to answer as many questions correctly as you can in order to get the Ditto. Don't worry, a bit of digging around should be able to give you most of the answers, and there are only twelve questions. Good luck!

More info (and the questions to answer) here: http://goo.gl/forms/iYhQwrwr3G

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I tried answering the questions as best as I could. I had no idea who you consider your twin, so I guessed. :3

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I entered just for shiggles so you don't have to give it to me if someone else gets close to the number of points I got. Of course if no one comes close to my score then... >:3

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
I am jyt001(in other sites)but I don't remember changing my name to jyt001 on this site, or even entering a giveaway

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
NEW GIVEAWAY: Pachirisu
pachirisu.gif

Possible Natures: Impish
Moves Learned: Nuzzle, Super Fang, Follow Me, Protect
Possible Abilities: Volt Absorb
Held Item: Sitrus Berry
Inspired by Sejun Park's Pachirisu that rose to memetic status in last year's World Championships. She's not an official event Pokemon but will have 5IVs (x/x/x/o/x/x) and have the same moveset as her renowned cousin, along with the same ability, nature, and held item.