• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We Are Wild, We Will Escape..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolt saw something run off with a little shape and chased it charge thunderbolt he jump at it and hit it with his tail into another dead end cave

Dylan was acting weird, so Cynder sparked a few flames around him to stop him from attacking everyone. "Kids get insi- Soul?" Cynder turned to see only two pups.

he saw the little creature was one of Cynders pups he attacked the other creature kept fighting eventually if fell he still didnt know what the creature was

Name: Fang
Species: Eevee
Bio: I was caught when I was small, and I was loved by my old trainers. They both died and I had to be with the professor to get a new trainer. But what he didnt know, was that the tainer he gave me to was a complete insane pokemon abuser. I stayed in a cage and was not fed alot. What was worse, the trainer was a liar. I was smacked and hit. I have a remaining bandage from what the trainer did to my eye. I lost all my sanity, and killed my trainer. Any human I encounter will be executed.

Fang lets out a short growl, and then heard an officer jenny. "Those stray hostile pokemon are still on the loose!" She said, talking to another one. Fang watched in the bushes, blue eyes darkening.

Fury and Blitzer saw Umbreon coming from everywhere! They alerted Cynder and she protected her pups, holding off any Umbreon trying to steal the Houndours.

A voice was heard from Eevee, "Help... Me..." The voice said from inside. "NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU!" The mind controlling voice said. The mind controlling voice laughed at Cynder.

Bolt Rushed out to the commotion with Soul and saw a bunch of Umbreon and Rock smashing some of them then handed soul to Cynder

Fang started running for his life when the officer Jennys heard him. "There is one!" Shouted one of the officer Jennys. Fang dashes around the forest, not attacking the Jennys. Fang quickly whipped around leaping at an Officer Jenny, (Blood warning. Dont read any further if you hate blood.) using bite on her shoulder. Blood spilled from that Jennys shoulder.

Fang dashed away while they both were distracted by the wound. He got tired from all that running. He didn't even care getting berries. Fang leaped onto a treebranch, seeing a few more officer Jennys walk by. "Its gone. We must tell everyone to stay inside from all the escaped pokemon that are killing!" One of them spoke.

Once they all left, Fang sighed in relief. "I cant believe I didnt execute one of them." He told himself, leaping off the branch. "Now something to eat.."

Last edited:
Name Argon Gender Male Species Charizard Personality Loyal Hot headed Observant Bio I WAS A Charmander with a decent trainer he evolved me twice but traded me to idiot i meanElieot he was Abusive so iflew off Way of Escaping flew off

Bolt saw a Shiny Charizard fly towards his cave he came out and jumped at it and used Thunderbolt and jumped on top and used Dymanic Punch until they both Fell into to Bolts cave Bolt was up ready to shock the charizard

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Sigh.
Look at all these one-liners, OOC blather, double-posting and assorted other rule-breaking nonsense. AND the Autoing (by forcing hits on someone else's character) by Losnar.

Seeing how OkamiWolf7250 has just been set Read Only until some of their warnings expire due to multiple rule violations over time, this thread is going to be shut down. All of you, with no exceptions, read the RP forum rules and the global rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.