• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We Are Wild, We Will Escape..

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Soul, Blitzer and Fury.." Cynded decided their names. She smiled. "Kids, stay here, I will find some food.. Dylan? Can you take care of the pups?" She asked before running towards a field full of sawsbuck and deerling.

Zero was running out in the woods until he saw the houndoom and her cubs "aww.."he walked up to her...

Enzo still had questions, but they could wait. She stood guard outside, tribal spear a few feet in front of her as Zero approached.

"Halt, dear amigo-ami. What is your purpose here with these pups?"

Enzo lowered her spear and smiled back. "They are indeed, my friend, but they are not mine. The mother is nearby, to which I stand guard. My judgement of you declares you sane to enter, but I'm afraid that's Cynder's call to make. When she returns, she may decide whether you may come in. We will wait, and if you'd be so kind, you could tell me your story."

Zero smiled "well i came from a city..and i had a great trainer.." he sighed "but after awhile he got older and then he started to try make me breed with dittos" he shutters "so i ran and i burned down his home" he looked up at her "whats your story"

"Aye. A traumatic tale. But we're free now, to be sure." Enzo sighed in respect. "My master was framed once upon a time. Lost everything he loved, except us, though even he managed to take that away from himself. The old man was used to circus-style training. The only incentive to obey was to not get punished, and just today I took the stand to set him aflame." Enzo tapped her foot, thinking up anything more to say.

"It seems that we all have tales of abuse to share. Cynder is a bit of a roamer, but I feel as if it could do it good to look out for one another. There's an Eevee somewhere around as well, and I shudder to wonder what he's been through." The realization came that she forgot to introduce herself. "I am Enzo, and you are?"

Paris found something purple in a bush, and so she went burrowing through it, trying to find out what it was, she grabbed a hold of the object and pulled it out, practically jumping up and down in joy, she slammed the object onto her head, loving the feel of the light purple top hat she'd found. It was only slightly scratched up but she was OK with that. She carried on lumbering through the forest, before she heard voices and started heading in that direction. It only took a little while before she saw a Simisear and a Ninetales communing and she wondered what was going on.

The lumbering form of a Nidoqueen would've normally been startling, but judging by the purple top hat that adorned her head, Enzo was hesitant to raise her spear.

"Snazzy one, what is it that you seek from this cave?"

"Company? Considering I just left everything behind, I think that is what I'm currently seeking but nobody truly knows their own body until the moment before it is taken from them." Paris replied, taking her top hat off, she bowed with a flourish to Enzo and Zero, a quirky smile on her face. "Paris is the name, what's yours?" She closed her eyes for a second as she put her top hat back on. And then reopened her eyes. "And why are you so defensive of this cave?"

"I like your spunk, veneno-amigo, my friend. I am called Enzo." The Simisear thought briefly, wondering if she should spill the secret of the pups. Maybe, she could take on the Ninetales named Zero if he tried anything, but a Nidoqueen?

The thought was pushed aside. The kind face of Paris, and her talk of a rough past was trustworthy. "Another fellow of ours has had a litter of pups. The mother hunts outside, and I've elected myself to stand guard."

"Ooh!" Paris wriggled around like an excited worm. "I will help! I will help!" She clapped her large claws together, grinning like a mad woman, "Nice to meet you Enzo and nice to meet you too Zero."

"Well met indeed." Enzo cracked a smile. She liked this Paris woman and her tophat a lot, and hoped that Cynder would as well. "Without doubt, mes amis, my friends, my new brother and sister. We will wait on guard for the mother's return."

The babies were probably hungry, right? Cynder should be back by now, maybe. She'd have food for them.
Enzo's stomach growled. Forget about the babies, she needed food too!

"Oah, Dylan, do any berries remain? And if so, may I have a few?"

Zero's stomach growled "hmm me too..ill go look for some berrys" he goes at looks for some oran berries "hey I found a oran berry tree" he grabs some and brings them back

Dylan just walked away silently when someone was behind him with an arcanine saying... "There you are..." It was Dylan's trainer! Dylan got scared and stood in one place. He was having all sorts of flash backs about how he use to treat Dylan poorly. "Now slave... You're coming with me..." He said while Arcanine tried to use Bite on Dylan.

Zero saw dylan getting picked on "hey leave him Alone "Zero jumps on Arcanine and he tried to use fire fang on him "cmon Little eevee we can take them"he smiled

"Zorro-fuego, take caution." Enzo warned Zero, noting the human voice ringing from the woods. She had left her spear by the cave in favor of carrying berries, though right now, it wasn't occurring to her to go and get it. Grabbing a handful of rocks from the forest floor, she shimmied her way a few branches up, making way to the commotion in the thicket of trees.

"Oi bribón, pick on someone your own type." While it probably wasn't the smartest of ideas, she lobbed one of the stones at the Arcanine the moment it and the trainer came into view. Smashing into its muzzle from the side, the beast growled menacingly as Zero bit down hard.

Paris roared angrily. She didn't like humans! She charged forward, standing next to the Eevee, she glowed a reddish color as she used Superpower and directed the attack with a wave of her claws towards the Arcanine, smashing into the Fire-type.

Zero saw Paris and he moved quickly so he wouldnt be smashed as well "woo" Zero then used Psychic on him

Paris huffed and picked up her top hat that had fallen to the floor, she brushed some dirt off the top and then replaced it on her head, snarling angrily to herself. The Drill Pokemon paced back and forth, snarling under her breath as the red glow faded and brought upon her the side effects for the user - a lowering of her attack and defense for a little while. "Are you alright little Eevee?" She asked the shiny pokemon, titling her large head to the side.

Paris turned to Zero and shook her head. "Any other trainers passing through would have heard that noise, so if they are gonna come over here, then we need to keep up our guard. I just broke my last pokeball, I don't intend to be stuck with a despicable human again." She lumbered back to the cave entrance, standing there with her arms crossed, daring any trainers to steal any of the precious pokemon within.

Cynder came out the forestwith a sawsbuck on her back, she dropped it in the den for her pups and they began to eat. "Im back..." Cynder was a bit bloody from fighting with sawsbuck.

Zero smiled "hi there im zero...me and paris here helped protect your cubs from a trainer" He says happly

"They speak the truth, fuego-hound." Enzo offered, setting a hand forward in a welcoming gesture for the bunch. "Their pasts were grim, like ours, yet their futures? Indefinitely bright. The city shines nearby, with the hope that we someday will snuff out its inhabitants."

When Cinder arrived everybody stood with wide eyes looking at Cynder. Everyone had scratches and bite marks all over them as a random cough came out of no were.

A bit of blood dripped off her paw. "Thank you for protecting them.." as Cynder said this her pups ran out and began licking her muzzle.

Bolt heard alot of commotion he came out and yelled down at the bunch "be quiet im trying to sleep, Mate" he went back to his cave went back to sleep

Enzo was apprehensive. It seemed that all of these Pokemon had a home among the trees besides her. This was ironic to the Simisear, but after spending months to years sleeping in beds of straw, she couldn't rightfully call the forest her domain anymore. The city lights shone blearily bright above the canopies, its skyscrapers digging into the night sky, and Enzo found that she longed for something more. Something... materialistic.

Surely, it wasn't the best idea, but Enzo wasn't known for having the best of ideas anyhow. Spear in hand, she hiked alongside the worn-in forest path as she approached the city. The walk was short, and as the metropolis came into view, she hid away behind a dumpster as a lone car scooted along the street. An antique shop caught her eye, weary and unguarded, as an ear-to-ear smile broke out across her face.

The glass windows were easy to smash with her spear. This shop was ancient, and sure wouldn't be denying her entry anytime soon. Nabbing a dusty old knapsack from the back counter, Enzo filled it to the brim with anything that caught her eye. More or less, this just meant that she was sweeping everything on the counters into the sack, including, but not limited to: a rusty old hammer, a silver spoon, a brazen dinner bell, and a replica statue of a Golduck.

But Enzo's greed was not satisfied. Sitting in a dainty display case, a luminescent pocketwatch shone golden even in the dim and dusty lighting. Little blue jewels were encrusted into the sides, while the silhouette of a Gogoat graced the front. Instantly, she wanted it.

Dylan, woke up in his tree. Looking down at the other Pokemon with tired eyes. Dylan giggled. "Heh heh." As he saw some mysterious creature in the corner watching him. Dylan looked over and the creature fated away. Dylan became confused. He thought he was just losing his mind, on how tired he was. He thought it was just an illusion... So he fell back asleep.

The Creature continued to watch Dylan, he looked a little scary, but still. No one was aware of this strange creature.

Dylan could hear a weak voice, whispering his name. "Dylan, Dylan, Dylan" The creature said. Dylan then woke up and started throwing Swift's everywhere. The other Pokemon woke up, questioning Dylan's action's.

Bolt had been insane since he was born he couldn't help it would see things when others didn't so when he saw some thing in his cave he did the usual thing; attack it. he jumped on it then threw it out with his tail

Cynder woke hearing a yelp. One of Dylan's stars hit Soul. "DYLAN!!!" She blasted a Flamethrower is his direction. She thought he did that on purpose and got ready to attack him, walking out the cave with a snarl. Nobody noticed the creature grab Soul and run off. Everyone's attention was on the snarling Houndoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.