• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We Are Wild, We Will Escape..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This is an rp where you are a pokemon, you lived with humans when they got a bit TOO playful and even bossy with you. You escaped the house and ran, you knew the humans were looking for you...

You need to fill out this sheet. (This is mine)

Name: Cynder
Species: Houndoom
Personality: Anti-social, Loyal, Aggressive towards humans
Bio: I was a Houndoom when i was captured by humans and given to a little boy from a weird place. He was nice to me, except when he grew up. He wanted to be a trainer really bad and began pretending he was a trainer and making me get really hurt as if i was getting damaged by the opposite pokemon, the ways he did this? He punched and kicked and slapped me. I dealt with it until it got too far.. he stabbed me with a knife like i was being blasted by Moonblast and i aggressively attacked him, blood coming from my shoulder, he escaped, crying. But not for long, I used Heat Wave on the house and set it alight. I burst out the window, and ran a few metres then looked back.. it was too late for them now, they are gone.
Way Of Escaping: Burning House To The Ground

"Breaking news, a pet Houndoom has set it's home on fire, we caught it on camera, escaping through the window and running off. We have got rumours about a black shadow attacking humans in our city of Lumoise, keep your kids inside, it will go for them next..." was on the news..

Name: Bolt
Species: Raichu
Personality: Hot-headed, psycastic, Fed up
Bio: I am a Raichu who was caught and given to a girl who would play dress up and put bows on me i would pull them out then zap it
Way Of Escaping: i jumped out the window ran out across the street and shocked any one who saw me

Name:Love (GReat name)
Species:Litwick
Personality:Shy,Agressive if attacked,Very scared of everyhing and easily hurt
Bio:Was caught and given to an abusive trainer. The Trainer would whip her until she drined to trainers life (What? She is a litwick after all!) And ran away
Way of escape:Killing the trainer and jumping out the window

Rip

The Houndoom walked around, the knife was still in her shoulder. It pained her, she heard lots of pokemon were escaping their homes, good for them..

Bolt dismissed the fact that the hound thought bolt was prey he climbed a tree and grabbed some oran berries
he easily got them he jumped from tree to tree collecting berries

Name: Paris
Species: Nidoqueen
Personality: Mischievous, Unfriendly to Humans, Protective of other Pokemon, Curious
Bio: She was caught as a Nidoran♀ by a young man who was interested in poison types, he decided to catch a male Nidoran to breed them and sell the eggs. After refusing every single male he captured, he gave up and gave her to his sister. She wanted to be a Pokemon Master when she was a bit older, and so she went on her journey with Paris as her first Pokemon. She evolved on her journey. Paris liked her a lot, but everything changed when her trainer got a male companion to join them. He managed to pursued her to start abusing them, saying that they'd stay weak and pathetic until she became their master. The others in her trainers team quickly became terrified of the little girl and listened to everything she said. Nidorina tried to get her to stop, and then slowly started refusing to attack any opposing Pokemon. The male companion told her trainer that it was probably because Paris wanted to evolve, so they searched for a while and eventually found a Moon Stone to evolve Paris with, turning her into a Nidoqueen. Bigger, with more powerful attacks and a lot more confidence, she attacked the two trainers and managed to break her Pokeball in the process, running away from them.
Way Of Escaping: Attack The Trainers And Break Pokeball

Paris lumbered through the forest, nabbing berries here and there as she wandered past. A Houndoom stalking another Pokemon - she couldn't see what type, caught her eye and she turned slowly, keeping quiet, and headed off in their direction instead, munching on a few berries she'd gotten her claws on.

Houndoom are feared by many, so lots of pokemon would not go near her. Cynder found her way to a forest and began walking away, she burnt some berries and ate them in a cave.

Bolt had reallised the houndoom kept following so he dropped down and used rock smash on it then climbed the tree again

Name: Enzo
Species: Simisear
Personality: Hot-headed, hedonistic, impulsive, mysterious
Bio: Enzo belonged to a retired circus master who was framed unjustly for fraud and stripped of his career. She and the few other Pokemon remained in his posession, and as the depressive years went by, he became more and more aggressive with his training techniques. Enzo never received the worst of the punishments, despite her wily attitude, but one day, things had gone a little too far. He had been prodding her in the cheek with a cold metal rod, even stabbing through and smacking her across the face when she refused to obey. Enzo retaliated by setting him and the home alight from the ground up with incinerate. The other Pokemon fled through the flames, shocked at the sight of their seared trainer, while with a growl, Enzo strung up her Pokeball on a sash and ironically, walked out through the fire escape.
Way Of Escaping: Trainer Burned Alive, Pokeball Stolen, and Escaped through Fire Escape
----

"Jahjajaja, we are free now, Lau, are we not?"

Enzo had bumped into the wild-eyed Simipour on the way out, and he watched her, horrified, as Enzo pried the metal rod from their trainer's blackened hand. It dragged across the floor with a dull and rusty screech and Enzo, with one eye swollen shut and the other clouded with blood, brandished the rod in the air in triumph.

"What did- what did you do Enzo!?"

She ignored him, smiling wide, as one crooked tooth stood out among the rest. The flames had taken easily to the straw-ridden floors, and the orange glow of the fire shone menacingly on her face.

"It's a beautiful day, Lau, I suggest we go outside to enjoy it." Brushing past him carelessly, Enzo made her way to the fire escape door. Unceremoniously, and without any warning, she smashed the rod against the doorknob, and the door gave way. "We are free, amigo-Lau-a-moi."

His mouth agape, and shuddering in fear, the splinters from the flimsy door scattered across the ground. She had never seen this sort of behavior from the Simisear. As far as he knew, this was no Enzo he had ever known.

But this Enzo didn't care, the world was hers for the taking just beyond the door. Without wasting a second glance on the mild-mannered Simipour, she snatched up her Pokeball from the clattered mess of the floor. Turning it over in her hand, before tying it tight across her chest with a pretty red performance ribbon. Nonchalantly, she made her way out, leaving the tortured lifestyle behind as she neared the woods behind the house.

Cynder had been hunting near the cave she hung out near, she had to go somewhere in the city to find material for her new place, she got up and with a flick of her tail, set off into the city, leaving her cave with Cynder written onto the front of the cave.

After a short forest jaunt, passing through burrows and hollowed tree stumps, Enzo neared the city. Her hearing wasn't the best, but her sense of smell made it clear that someone had taken the same path as her. The scent was distinctly canine, if the four-toed tracks in the dirt were no indication, and Enzo followed along from the tree branches. Swinging one to the next, she had caught up with the beast in question: a female Houndoom.

"Well met, my fellow fiery friend. What do you search for in this city?" She called down, her fire iron rod pointed down to get the Pokemon's attention.

Cynder looked back, giving Enzo the view of a knife in her shoulder. "Im looking for materials for my home" she answered with a cold voice, her tail swished around. The knife in Cynder's shoulder reminded Enzo of the newsbreak telling about a female Houndoom burning her house to the ground and escaping with a knife in her shoulder.

"Ah, if you let me assume, you are the dog who burned down the family home, yes? Jajaja, I could call you my inspiration."

Enzo gestured towards the flaming glow of her old home in the distance, smiling smugly, yet friendly all the same. "Oi say, moi-et-toi, you and I, we are the same my friend. The flames have engulfed our past, and may well engulf our present, too. But you and I? We have the road before us, my fiery, fiery friend." She stabbed her iron into the ground, patting Cynder's uninjured shoulder. "I am Enzo, and you, I know, are Cynder. You just may have a little something sticking out of your shoulder right there. I'm not sure if you noticed, but hows about I pull it out for you on three, yes?" Leaning in uncomfortably close, Enzo's hand traced the knife's handle as she awaited the answer.

"Yes please, I don't have the strength for pulling out the knife because I-" Cynder paused. "Nevermind... can you pull it out?" She said, Cynder did not want anyone to know her secret.

"Yes, yes, it will not hurt, I assure you, perro-fuego." The sincerity of those words was doubtful, but Enzo would rather keep the Houndoom reassured. It would hurt, a lot, definitely, but the slight comfort she hoped to provide with her words, even if it was deceitful, would dull the pain at least somewhat.

Gripping the handle of the blade, Enzo steadied both hands around. "On three, aye? Une..."

She tugged the knife free from the Houndoom's shoulder in as quick as a movement as she could pull off. She hadn't waited until three like she said, and even if that maneuver must have been excruciating for poor Cynder, it would have been even worse if done any different

Cynder flamed up as soon as it came out. "Thanks.. well im gonna go back to my home, I need to do... something.." with a curious ending, she dashed away.

As soon as Cynder rushed away, Enzo stared at the knife in her hand. "Eh? So much for partners in crime, chien-feu, fire-dog." She muttered under her breath, wiping the blood off on the grass as she observed the blade. The delicately-traced, pinewood handle was of surprisingly nice quality, while the dastardly blade itself was as thin as paper, and could surely slice through most anything she needed it to. Enzo had heard the story of a zoo Pokemon creating weapons out of sticks and rocks once upon a time, stunning ignorant onlookers with the creature's humanlike smarts, and she was suddenly inspired. Pulling the ribbon-sash from her chest, she wrapped it around the knife's handle, fastening it as securely as she could around the iron rod's tip. Her Pokeball clattered uselessly alongside the weapon, though she liked it as a grim decoration. Smiling joyously at the new weapon, she marched further onward, and slowly made her way to the rooftops of the city.

Name: Dylan
Species: (Shiny) Eevee
Personality: Is always serious, never jokes, needs to get revenge on trainer.
Bio: I was captured by some psycho person who abused me every time I lost a battle. When I won, he would just return me, on not even thank me. Until one day I took a stand and eventually escaped. He now roams the woods looking for me.

Dylan watched the other Pokemon from "his tree". Dylan had a scar on his right eye and a little scarf that he found. He then took a nap.

A human came over to see Cynder and he smirked. "A pregnant Houndoom huh? Might as well sell her kids.. hehhehe.." He sent out a floatzel, Cynder widened her eyes. She knew she could not do anything, she was too weak.

Suddenly, a hoard of stars came hurling at the human and Floatzel. It was Dylan. "I can't stand by, watching a fellow wild attacked!" Dylan said charging up another Swift.

"Hey! It's the Eevee! Get him Floatzel!" Cynder watched the brave Eevee help her. She blasted a Flamethrower at him.

Dylan laughed a little. He quickly got an Oran Berry that dropped from the trainers bag. He then dropped it in Cynder's mouth. He then stared wating for her to respond...

Cynder woke up and smiled. "Thanks.. i have gotten really weak lately cause I.." she went into her cave and layed down.

A commotion in the woods had drawn Enzo back in. The shouting demands of a human, as well as the flames of a Houndoom were no doubt the troubles of Cynder. He had Pokemon, including the Floatzel she had seen from the treetops, but with her new tribal spear, she felt as if she could do anything.

"No moves, cazador-hunter." Dropping down from her branch, and jabbing the pointed spear up by his neck, the poacher froze instantly. His hands immediately flew up in surrender, before prying the ball of his weakened Floatzel from his belt. She smacked it out of his hand, pressing the point insistently closer to the human's exposed weak point with a smile. With a not-so-careful slice, she brought down the blade across his belt. Not only did his Pokeballs roll free into the dank forest, but his pants immediately fell to his ankles. With a sharp jab to the cheek, not unlike what her trainer had done to her earlier that day, she walked past him and set him free.

"Run along, scum-human, as you are not wanted. You are lucky that I did not miss your belt and cut you elsewhere instead. Next time I will not be so careful."

The cave in her path marked "Cynder" was proof enough that the Houndoom lived somewhere inside, though as she entered, an Eevee greeted her sights instead. A quick look to the collapsed Pokemon, and then back to this new face, Enzo spoke.

"Salut-hoy-allo. She is well I hope? You did not do this to her?"

As the Houndoom rose, her fears were no longer.

"Ah, good."

Cynder saw Enzo and smiled at her. "Hey.." she said before weakly putting her head to the ground, little noises were coming from her stomach.

Dylan was confused about this friend ship of theirs. Dylan then fled back into his tree. Dylan was very shy... So he hid in his little spot eating some berries, throwing some down at Cynder for her to eat.

Cynder ate the berries Dylan threw down and waited.

A long time later...

Cynder was asleep, three houndours with her.

Name: Zero
Species: (Shiny)Ninietails
BIo: Zero was raised and he even evolved from his trainer when he was a child. But as the trainer got older he started trying to force him to breed with random dittos. Zero couldnt take it and more..he didnt even like his trainer . so he ran away on night and when he left he designed to burn down the place and the place that he forced him to mate

Bolt Observed how well the two worked together he had a house further up the mounain ot took some foot work to get there he didnt care though he had a large stack of berries hiding them away he went to sleep from the exhausing hall up the mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.