• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors The Prophecy Clans (just join no need to ask!)

"Their names are Snow, Dew, and Mist. The white kit is Snow, the gray one is Mist, and the white one with black and brown splotches is Dew." She smiled.

"Ok!" Songkit said, she looked at the little kits, she tried not to make them feel uncomfortable like the older kits made her feel. "Ae they gonna have any other friends to play with?" Songkit asked, trying to hide the sad look on her face while rememboring the other kits bullying her.

"I'm two moons, it seems like forever until I'll be an apprentice and the older kits are bragging about it alread- Wait never mind about that!" Songkit said almost revealing the fact of the other kits who bullied her.

"My mommy really thinks I should be a warrior, but I wanna be a medicine cat, it seems like fun, and I'm the only kit who actually recognizes the herb scents." Songkit said.

Mike woke up to his alarm he had went home not bothering to pack up his tent he got out of bed and changed out of his pjs and into a t-shirt and jeans then he ran right back into the woods.

"Ug" said mike his foot began to hurt again as he limbed across the forest he came across cinnamon and a cat he did not know. He waved at them.

"Hey" said mike "do you guys know anything about a stone in that cave over there" he said pointing that way "it was glowing next to some drawings of cats I thought one of you might know about it"

"Nope, never heard of it" BlazeTail said and jumped on Mike's other shoulder. LightningKit seemed to have fallen asleep, but she woke up and looked at another Kit her age. "Hi! I'm LightningKit! I'm from JayClan!" LightningKit said enthusiastically jumping down from Mike and standing in front of the Kit. "What's your name?" She said. BlazeTail jumped down from Mike's shoulder and sat next to his sister. "I'm BlazeTail" He said as he looked at Dew, Snow and Mist.

Last edited:
"Hey wanna play a game?" LightningKit asked as she padded up to SongKit. "Also, do you want to be a medicine cat or a Warrior? I really wanna be a medicine cat" LightningKit said and touched to yellow bottle that hanged from a vine. "This is the special healing medicine, it's the last one that was made.... or so they say..." LightningKit said and smiled "So... type of game? Hunting or just wrestling?" She asked.

"Wrestling, also I wanted to be a medicine cat, I named all the herbs once! But my mama thinks I should be a warrior, and the other apprentices are just, nevermind lets play!" she said

"You get bullied too?" LightningKit asked as she pounced on SongKit, being careful not to hurt her. LightningKit was a bit better built than other kits. LightningKit started to roll around with SongKit.

"Ya, the other kits laugh at me because I'm really tiny, and maybe not even from DoveClan, my mommy says a warrior found me on the border and asked her to suckle me." Songkit said, rolling with Lightiningkit she was not built well because of being alone on the border for half a moon.

"Oh, well my dad died when I was only three days old, he dropped me in JayClan territory and BlazeTail, my real brother, silently followed him, unoticed" LightningKit said and whimpered at the thought of being alone.

Songkit shuddred, she knew what it was like to never know your real parents. "Ever since I could open my eyes I tried to figure out who my real parents were, according to the elders Doveleaf had her kit a half moon before I was found." Songkit said

"Same, JayPaw had her kit 3 days before I was found, I get bullied because I don't know my real parents, BlazeTail always protects me though" LightningKit said and looked at her brother, he was quiet and just looked at LightningKit before he broke into a smile. "He's the only family member I'm sure I know relates to me" The Kit said and smiled.

(you should check out my new RP, 'The PokèFusions Adventures' if you want!)

"Lucky, I don't have any family, sure I have Nightkit and Waterkit as foster brothers, but it isn't the same." she said a tear rolling down her face

(I will check it out)

"Oh sorry, well, we will be your secret siblings!, we won't treat you unfairly!" LightningKit said smiling. It is hard only knowing one of your family members.
(This is me!)
Blitzen.LifeImage.jpg

LightningKit Sighed, she knew she would beat this kit. "Ok you asked for this!" LightningKit dashed after her. In a Meare second, LightningKit overlapped SongKit. Well that's why she got the name LightningKit after all!.
(Post a pic of how you look!, I'm gonna draw us both!)

Songkit sighed, she was small and weak, of course she would outrun her. She ran around trying to catch up, but it was too late.
89e5475cfb55ac2b694e2f17eb0bf362.jpg

(also can you do a drawing of our Pokefusions together too?)

(Sure!)

LightningKit swerved around and ran beside SongKit. She was only a few centimetres talked than her. "Don't fell bad, I'm the fastest cat in my Clan!, I was born like this though..." LightningKit said. "So do you wanna practice hunting?" She asked, LightningKit asked cause she never practiced before.

LightningKit nodded and in a flash she was gone. In a few minutes she reappeared with a ton of rare herbs in two baskets. LightningKit handed the baskets to the hidden BlazeTail. "But how did you know?" he asked shocked. "My sense of smell, duh!" LightningKit replied and ran back to SongKit. LightningKit saw two birds and she stopped and sniffed the air. "Their both males" LightningKit said and crouched, showing a big Scar at the bank of her ear. LightningKit slowly crouched over to them. She jumped out and landed ontop of one and held the other by the tail so it was easier for SongKit to pounce on. LightningKit sank her dagger-like gangs into the birds neck and killed it.

Songkit pounced on one falling over while killing it, then she dashed off in search for herbs, she only managed to find some catmint and yarrow, but it was something.

Mike had been is his basement looking for anything he could sell. Then as he tried to pick something up a picture with a glass frame fell and broke. "Wait" he said "there is something inbetween this picture" he picked up the map "what"? "Thunder clan"? "Shadow clan"? He took the map out knowing the cats were in clans mabye they whould know about it.

LightningKit ate the bird but saved some for BlazeTail as they walked they saw Mike. BlazeTail had the two baskets around his neck and carried the bird in his mouth. "Hi Mike! What's up!?" LightningKit asked managing to jump on his shoulder.

"well I found this it's like map or something and had names on it like shadowclan and thunder clan i thought you guys may know about it" Mike said.