• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors The Prophecy Clans (just join no need to ask!)

Cinnamon woke up, her ears perked. Lumbering footsteps had woken her up. The human! She cursed, abandoning her favourite nest and running away.

She hissed, and continued running. She leapt over a river, and started to climb a tall, skinny tree. After reaching the top, she stopped and took a breath.

Mike uses the nearby tree to get up and limps away going back the way the cat lead him "if i go any other way" he says "i will probably get lost"

"Ugh. He's just going to come back. Mouse brained two legs." She decided to move her nests into the tunnels. Picking up the bundle in her mouth, she scampered into the tunnels.

Mike came across a cave thing " I should rest here" he said. he did not see any life in the cave as far as he could see so he went in and sat down.

The black rogue hissed as the bright light scared him. "Stupid two leg!" He spat at mile and scrambled off in between his legs and ran off towards the tunnels.

LightningKit ran to the bush she saw her brothers eyes at. LightningKit saw her brother lying down and she gently tapped his head "BlazeTail?" LightningKit asked and he woke up. "Come let's go home" BlazeTail said and Grabbed the kit in his mouth and dashed off. They passed a cave and a light flickered on and off. BlazeTail walked in and saw a dumb two leg and another cat. BlazeTail walked up the the two leg and placed LightningKit under him.

"Yeah it does..." LightningKit and BlazeTail said in union. BlazeTail jumped on the twolegs other shoulder and looked at the drawings. LightningKit. looked at the drawings and studied it closely.

"Because, there was a big fight before all of us were born and four cat decided to make clans, so there are 4 clans, JayClan, which me and my sister are in, LionClan, HollyClan and DoveClan" BlazeTail stated licking his paw. "Wow! I didn't even know that!" LightningKit said and she pawed the twolegs cheek "So whats your name?" LightningKit asked the twoleg

"Mike" said mike "I was here camping then I saw this cat that I chased and when I got to the river I fell and spranged my ankle then I saw this cave and well here we are"

"Ok I'll go and get some herbs, LightningKit, you check if he is badly injured" BlazeTail said and ran away. LightningKit checked and he twisted his foot. BlazeTail returned with herbs and placed it on his wound and it instantly healed. "There!" LightningKit said.

Cinnamon licked her paws. She had recently given birth to her kits. She had 3 females. Cinnamon pushed her kits closer to her with her tail. She snuggled with the meowing balls of fluff, smiling.

"Yes." She answered, resting her tail over them. "Their names are Dew, Snow, and Mist." The kit's big eyes blinked up at the human. "I don't want them to get hurt."

"Well, I have to go anyways. They need food, after all." Cinnamon picked up her kits, and went into a field.

After a while, Cinnamon had tons of shrews, mice, and hares that she brought back to her den. She ate some, and gave her kits some milk.

"Well... JayClan has knowledge of herbs, we know all the Nicks and Crannies in healing" LightningKit said walking up the the kits and curled up close to them. BlazeTail walked over and curled around the tree kits and Cinnamon. LightningKit jumped back on Mike's shoulder.

Songkit was bored, her mother was talking with the other queens, and all the other kits wouldn't let her play with them, they were four moons old, while she was only two. She snuck out of camp again and started walking, she soon encountered JayClan's camp, it smelled weird like the weird herbs the medicine cat used. Suddenly she saw a kit her age, and a big cat. She walked over to them, "Hi!" she said not realizing she wasn't supposed to be there.

"These are my kits. They are around 1 week old, so be careful." She lifted her tail and the three small balls of fluff looked up at her.