• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warriors: From Dusk Til' Dawn(Ended)

"Why won't you stay alive!" He grunted a He pushed on the kits chest stimulating breathing. He bit his lip a He pushed up and down on his chest. He stifled a wail, before inspecting the wound. He gasped aS Drop Kit sat up.

"W-who are you?" He asked. "Please dont hurt me." He begged. "Why am I here?" He sid, about to try to run, but his leg started to hurt again.

"Marshstar we need to talk to you."
"Was Splashpaw not accepted by Starclan?"
"Of course she was! That's not it though. To your den."
The trio of cats padded to the leader's den and sat down. Pondpelt took a breath and started. "While I was visiting with my ancestors I became alone and in the middle of a lake on a secluded piece of land. The water was very pure and the fish was bountiful so I knew I was still in Starclan Territory. That is when I heard the sound of cats in pain. I couldn't move but I wanted to investigate. Before I knew it, a wave of cat blood rushed towards me. In the last seconds of certain death the wind picked up a wall of water that protected me as I regained my mobility." He reported. Splashpaw gazed unhappily at her mentor. 'Blood? Water? That isn't very specific. There has been lots of prophecies about those things in RiverClan.' "The thing is, I think that Starclan is trying to tell me something about Splashpaw." Pondpelt finished

"What do you mean?" He looked confused. "But, I can't go anywhere. The other cats." H started shaking. "Where do I go? I can't stay with any one or clan, what do I do?"

"W-what. I should've. Its better than having to run away and stay away. You and Twilightheart are like mothers. Unlike my mother. She left me, Kline left Me. Another cat left me."

"Thats the problem, Kline will come after you too." He aid, worriedly. "The voices, something is happening.

"You see, it's not rnormal, he is my pawn, he doesn't knows it." Klineleaf said.
"But our brother is gonna be there"

"But he as an army." He sarted repeating te voice.

"I killed mom beacause she wouldn't join. I attacked I'm as a warning. I will make him die, but slowly."

Dropkit nodded. "So, I sleep in the water."

(Sorry for not responding! I accidentally deleted something I was working on so I had to redo it!) Nightraven nuzzled Dropkit and Duskfeather.

"I suppose we can put him in the Nursery or maybe in the warriors den where I can watch him...I'm not too sure." She mewed nervously but she soon became calm.

The Medicine cat nodded before picking up the sleeping Kit by the scruff, and padding over too the nursery. He then placed DropKit next to Another Queen, whose kit sadly perished from green cough. He then walked back to NightRaven.

"Me?"
Splashpaw jumped up in disbelief. "It cant be about me! I'm brand new to the Starclan world and I just met my ancestors at Moonrise! Why? How?..." Marshstar looked at the new apprentice. "Starclan has prophesized about kits who never became medicine cats before. Of course they can prophesize about a new medicine cat apprentice! For Starclan's sake, they prophesize about kits who wont be born until moons later Splashpaw!" he exclaimed before looking back to Pondpelt. "What do you think is.... Splashpaw... may I have a moment with your mentor?"

Splashpaw noticed that this was her cue to leave, but she did so hesitantly. She padded over to the fresh pile of fish just calling to her. Then she grabbed a large trout and brought it over to eat with Mellowheart.

"Okay, now go, watch him. Make sure he stays alive."

Dropkit woke up abruptly, breathing heavily. He was actually able to walk with resting every few steps. He looked outside. For some reason, he thought he was in Riverclan and looked for the lake.

"Ok. Let me know if you want to talk about it . . ." He said quietly before heading to his den. His Pelt rippling as he walked. He was nearly asleep by the time he made it too his comfortable nest.

Nightraven padded to the warriors den and lie down in her nest, feeling the same thing still. Why do I feel this way? She thought to herself.

He started seeing images in his he'd. "This isn't the Riverclan?" He was too tired, so he fell asleep next to a bush.

The black cat watched him. She smilednd nd waited for him to was up, but she laid next to him and fell asleep.

Dropkit woke up with another cat waiting on him. "You're that cat from my dream."
"Connected minds think together."
"What do you mean."
"I am ShaiLeaf."
"Like Kline?"
"I'm his sister, I am yours. I hate I'm, so I am going to train you to fight back."
"Why?"
"Because, our time is running up.

"Kline is gonna let you and me die. We need to stop him. We must train."
"Okay."

They went to a plains. "What about-"
"Leave your past, they worry for no reason."
"But-"
"No butts except for for yours catching something to eat."

Nightraven randomly woke up in the middle of the night and padded out of the warriors den silently, hoping not to wake any of the other warriors.

"Ow!" He yelped. She bit his paw, not hard enough to do damage, but he yelled out of fear. "Its amazing how weak you are."
"Hey, I'm still a kit."

"You wont LasT a day."
"I still hear them. "

He looked at her. "Can I go, I'm tired."
"No."
"Please?" He begged. He was tired, he wanted to Leave. He yelled in pain as he started to move again."

Nightraven thought she heard something outside of the ShadowClan camp and soon looked around, hoping no one was watching before she rushed out of the camp silently.

He was finally given food and he started Eating. "Why is Kline going this?"

She was hesitant, even turning. "He wants to make an impact is all.