• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warriors: From Dusk Til' Dawn(Ended)

Nightraven just happened to have a few pieces of prey with her and she gave some to Dropkit. "You should eat..if not you'll die..." She shuddered.

He ate some before He snuck outside and followed the voices. He was the quietist he had ever been. Then, another cat pounced on him. It had brown for and had bitten him. He yelped and tried to escape.

Twilightheart sat down. "So, which of us is better at hunting, which is better at fighting?" She asked, looking at Nightraven. "Whoever is better at one teaches him it."

Nightraven charged at the cat and threw it off of Dropkit. She unsheathed her claws, scratching at the other cats muzzle. "Leave Dropkit alone!" She snarled.
She pinned the cat to the ground, biting its neck hard and bit its tail.

Twilightheart grabbed Dropkit by his scruff and took a few steps back, setting him down in-between her front paws. She curled her tail around him and growled defensively.

Pondpelt woke beside the cold surface of the Moonpool. Splashpaw was waking up too. The elder cat ushered her outside before he would go out, he needed time to talk to Starclan.
Splashpaw walked out of the stuffy area and took a deep breath. The Fourtrees shown in the distance and it didn't seem too far. The medicine cat apprentice walked out to go to the Fourtrees and saw Dropkit with Nightraven and Twilightheart. Another cat was there and Splashit yelped in suprise. She dashed to Twilightheart's side and quickly asked what happened.

Nightraven snarled at the cat. "Back off and dont come here again! Understand? Because if not, I could just tear your throat out now if you like!" She threatened.
Nightraven touched noses with Splashpaw and Pondpelt. "It's good to see you two again!" She mewed gently.

Dropkit Stopped reacting t the pain and just stared at the Sky. He looked dead, even though he was listening to the voices. He was even breathing so shollow, it looked like he was not breathing

The cat tried to apologize. "My name Is KlineLeaf, I was just hunting. I thought he was prey."

Nightraven pinned her ears back in shame as she attacked another and possibly would've killed them just because they had mistaken another by accident. "I'm sorry! I should've thought more than attack mindlessly...." She mewed shamefully.

Twilightheart, not noticing anything, put her ear against Dropkit's chest. She mewed in conern, licking the cat gently. "Splashkit, can you help him?" She asked, not knowing the apprentice was an apprentice.

"Yeah." It was a trick. He tried to catch her off guard, about to attack, but stopded, grinned, and ran away.

DropKit, be safe. I'll be out.
Hey Droppy, mom was killed by ShadowClan

Nice going there mouse-brain! You almost killed someone just because they mistook someone else for something! Next time, think before you act! She thought to herself. She then thought a little longer until she realized something. Wait a minute...how could a cat mistake another cat, or kit for that matter, for prey?! They should be able to catch the scent and realize the difference! That must've been a trick! She thought to herself.

"Splashpaw." She corrected. "But yes I can." The apprentice was hardly bigger than Dropkit and this was her first big job. "Ok, so Pondpelt said.... Thyme for shock, marigold for infections....cobwebs for bleeding...." Quicklay she gathered the herbs and started to treat Dropkit. "Oh! Poppy seeds for pain." Splashpaw turned to Twilight heart. "Please go and find some small black seeds will you?"

I, Kilnekit will avenge mom for her and Dropkit

He mumbled everything the voice said.

Hey Dropkit, when you get older, I will take you, and I will take you from RiverClab, and you will be my other leader.

He opened his eyes. "W-What? I'm dead?" He asked. He started to freak out. "The cat, he kept saying he was going to save me, he killed me, not saved me!" His breaths went kept speeding up

"Ok, Thunderclan go ahead and put the seeds next to Dropkit. I need you to stay still Dropkit." She ordered as she started to dress the kit's wounds.

After she was done, Splashpaw turned to the two warriors. "So, what happened." She asked. "I was passing by here because Pondpelt needed time to himself. Then you were attacking a cat Nightraven. Who was that? I couldn't identify a Clan scent." She noted.

"That cat, I know him. If I stay with you guys, bad things would happen. You should've let me Die." He couldn't stand, move for that matter. You are two sranger cats who care, the closest thing I had to a mother, but.....but....bu..... " he started to close his eyes.

"Apparently their name was Klineleaf...I dont know what clan they belonged to, but they attacked Dropkit...they said they mistook him for prey, and for some reason, I believed it...I should've killed Klineleaf! What they said must've been a trap!" Nightraven explained, her voice becoming a hiss at the mention of Klineleaf.

Twilightheart unknowingly protectively brought the two kittens close to her chest, growling. She wrapped her tail around them, staring at the forest as if expecting cats to leap out and attack them at any given moment. "If I see that rotten cat again, I'll....."

Twilightheart sighed, starring at the floor. She looked at Nightraven and smiled, thoughts troubling her mind. What if that cat attacks Dropkit when he's on his own? What if he attacks one of us or someone we love for revenge?

Twilightheart purred and thanks and turned to Nightraven. "Thank you! I'm not sure how many, though. I haven't told Rugo yet. Hmm.... I didn't think names. I might wait until their birth for names," she purred happily. Her expression grew sad, though.

Twilightheart sighed. "No hunting. No patrols. No Gatherings. No more seeing you. No more leaving the camp. No more running through the forest," she sighed unhappily, "No more gazing at the stars."

He heard her say that She as having kits. "But, what if KilneKit.......KlineLeaf find Me and attacks your Kits? Thats why I can't stay with you go us." He said, finnaly standing.

Twilightheart shook her head. "Nonsense. I wouldn't let him get to you or them," she purred, looking down at the kit. [watching YouTube.... The YOUTUBER made the most oddest scream XD]

"But, it's a clan, I never am safe, but I have a place that nobody has found. I'm going there." He tried limping away, falling every few steps.