• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#721 - Volcanion

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Volcanion.png

#721 - Volcanion
[type=fire][/type]/[type=water][/type]
20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Borukenion
Classification: Steam Pokemon
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 429.9 lbs.
Egg Group: Undiscovered

20450_abilities.png

Ability: ???
Hidden Ability: ???

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: This Pokémon was leaked on CoroCoro in December 2015, and then officially revealed on 14th December worldwide.

20454_pokedex.png

X: ???
Y: ???

20453_locations.png

This Pokémon cannot be found via normal gameplay.

20455_evolution.png

20462_levelup.png

20469_artwork.png

20470_screenshots.png

WqlDnQP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They have finally made the fire/ water combo (i thought that i would have to do dat my self) this comboi was the only water type combo that didn't exist. better watch out grass, ground, and rock type cause you are goin DOWNNN!

I am curious on what this specific Pokemon will do. Judging by its appearance, I say it looks like either a portal or a sort of power source. I can't help but have a gut feeling that it will have something to do with Hoopa's interdimensional travel, or related to Hoopa in some way.

Only time will tell, but I am very pumped up for receiving this Pokemon! Also, the Water-Fire combination is a nice touch. :)

Volcanion is most likely the next number in the Pokedex ...

Volcanion is going to rule the world with it's type, the types that are used most often

You know how around the hoopa movie they gave us a hoopa event, I'm guessing we'll get a volcanion and magearna event when we get the volcanion movie.