• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Video Game Foods!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I don't believe we have a thread like this... well, yet.
In some video games, there's a specific food or a signature dish to that game or series, and we just look at those characters and we wish we had that food.(For Example of Signature Dishes, we have in the Kingdom Hearts Series Salt Sea Ice Cream.)
So, if you had to try any of those signature video game foods, which one would you choose and why? Is there any food you wouldn't eat?
Is there any specific chef in a game that you would eat or not eat from? Who's that character, and where are they from? Why wouldn't you eat their cooking?
---
I would love to eat Salt Sea Ice Cream from Kingdom Hearts, but I would never eat a Lava Cookie in Pokemon R/S/E. I would love Ludger's cooking from Tales of Xillia 2, but I'd die if I ever tasted Raine's cooking in Tales of Symphonia. You don't put pickles in chocolate.

The Heavy's sandvich, of course!

If it can heal up pretty much 100% of your health, who knows what else such an amazing lunch could do? Although, it seems to be so delicious that the Heavy is willing to kill his own team members (If I remember 'Meet the Sandvich' well enough) over it, so... maybe you wanna tie me up before feeding me one.

I would not eat the Castelia City ice cream (You know, the one that has a long line) because of personal preference- Don't burn me, but I goddamn hate ice cream. I don't know why. I used to love it, and now it just tastes like something that is awesome, but you are left alone in the opinion that it's bad. Kinda like Gen 5 when you think about it (Did I say that out loud).

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I've made Sea Salt Ice Cream before using a recipe I found online. It is delicious! ♥ That's a good question actually. I don't really think about food in videogames so outside of KH I don't know what I'd eat and what I wouldn't want.

I would actually like to try the fruit gels from "The Tales of" series, Moo Moo milk,sea salt ice cream and the giant beef bowl from Persona 4. (even if I highly doubt that I'll be able finish it.) I won't eat Mystery Food X. period.