• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Underwater Real Estate (Pokemon Atlantis) OC

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Really? It's right here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/underwater-real-estate-pokemon-atlantis-ic.13869/ That's weird, how you can't find it. Oh well. :|
I just looked now and It's at the top of the page and it wasnt even on the first page when i tried looking once before!

I have another character to add
Name: Lady Translucent
Species: Jellicent
Special markings/clothing: wears a robe, has spiked circles around her eyes. There is a skull on her back but that only appears when she mad.
Personality: Funny, Kind on the surface, mad and plotting inside
How do they find Atlantis?: Was told about it in her home land.
Royalty: She was one of the Royal family in her home land and ruled it for several years as Queen. Then she was demoted when a new regime kicked her out. She lives in Atlantis as one of the Royals now.

Basically, they start in the RP like any other Pokemon, they just have a sort-of different backstory. As an example, take a look at my second OC. She's an Omastar. :p

Thanks!

Before I join,
I want some other people, who will not be named, to step up their game. Dont want this great idea to be locked because of one - liners :)

When I see any form of improvement- Here is my character!

Name: Austin
Species: Carracosta
Special markings/Clothing?: None
Personality: Very relaxed and chill. Almost never gets defensive or attached, unless it is something or someone that means a lot to him. Real hard to get in his bad side as well.
How do they find Atlantis?: His fossil was in the research lab in the city when it sunk. Years later, he was revived by the citizens using the old technology.
Royalty?: Royal Scientist. Can I be that? I can be that.

Sorry if my earlier comment seems rude, I'm just tired of sinking time into a role play then having it taken down Because of the same peopleEVERY TIME

Yes, you can be the royal scientist, and yes, I understand the problem here. I honestly hate seeing any form of RP locked because of specific people... But on a lighter note, you're in! xD Feel free to start posting whenever!

Name: Tommy
Species: Squirtle
Special Markings/Clothing?: Large scratch on shell due to a wild Ursaring invasion in the forest he used to live in.
Personality: Tommy is kind and compassionate, but strong and serious when he needs to be. He is a good leader and will take charge of any situation if need be.
How do they find Atlantis?: When wild Ursaring take over the forest where Tommy lived, he went out to search for a new home. After multiple places didn't work out, he found Atlantis.
Royalty?: No

Name: Tsunami
Species: Blastoise
Special Markings/Clothing?: (Keep in mind that we are underwater.) None
Personality: Tsunami is a strong pokemon, after being with his trainer for so long. He's loyal and brave, but until his trainer got kidnapped by some unknown people he doesn't know. Tsunami is depressed after the loss of his trainer, but he tries not to show it. He's more stubborn and bossy, but still has the heart of a Entei.
How do they find Atlantis?: (Can be fossilized.) After Tsunami escapes from the people who tried to kidnap his trainer and the other pokemon, he jumps into the sea and swim away. After a month of hiding, he finds the kingdom, Which now he is living in.
Royalty?: (I'll be the king and queen unless anyone else wants them. Don't be shy! Go ahead and be a prince/princess, jester, etc.!) None

I am not letting this thing die!

Super sorry it's been so long since I've posted on this RP, but I'll make sure I do soon! In a couple of days, I'll be getting some surgery done (no need to worry, though!), and I won't be at school for two weeks, so that clears up some more time for me to RP. You can expect a new post from me sooner rather than later, alright? Alright.