• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Underwater Real Estate (Pokemon Atlantis) IC

If you'd like to join, please fill out a character form in the discussion thread. Here's the link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/underwater-real-estate-pokemon-atlantis.13600/#post-290100

People who were already accepted: @VulpixNinetales, @Slemmandre, @Hisseki, @Otaku Panda, @Canpan, @Honolulu the Vaporeon, @Novosel, @JohnsonAce, @DJLucario25, @Sciencewars, and @AmazingAmpharos. (I'm really bad at keeping this updated. xD )

Now, let's get right to it!

From above, sunlight filtered through the water, making shadows below it dance about. Currents openly flowed. Stray Pokemon came and went. Hundreds, thousands, millions were intrigued by its beauty. Yes, the slowly decaying city of Vasuna was as alive as ever, even if its buildings' walls were crumbling. Shops were open to the general public, selling everything from berries to precious Stones and wearables. Many of its citizens were either here or in their homes, enjoying the peace the water brought to them- but that was only a select few. Nearly all the water-types that came through this ancient place were very sociable, wanting to learn anything and everything they could about Vasuna and its history. At this point in time, almost all the empty-of-life buildings and homes had been inhabited by Pokemon, be it singles or groups.

From one of the homes, near the outskirts of town, a small Lumineon exited into the vast blue. "Hello, everyone!" she called, happily, swimming this way and that, enjoying the scenery she was so used to seeing. "Hello, sir! Hi there, ma'am!" The girl spoke to everyone she could, making her way downtown (no joke intended). Once at the berry shop, she greeted the shopkeeper. "Good day, Mr. Dixon!" The Poliwhirl gave the Lumineon child her usual- an Oran berry. "Thanks again!" Kila thanked him, paying and heading out. Off to her usual spot she went, on the broken roof of a destroyed building. Biting into the berry, she looked up to the castle, which was on a nearby underwater hill. Dang, she thought, eyes wide, I'd kill to see the inside of that place! I bet it's beautiful!

Meanwhile, an Omastar glanced right, then left, before slinking out of her house, off to who knows where. Nevoni was known around the city for being rather unusual, but nobody every questioned her. And, if she was perfectly honest with herself, she couldn't be happier with this decision of theirs. Off to find a meal, the water-type headed for the city's outskirts, walking along the ocean's bottom, alone with her thoughts.

Finishing with her berry, Kila turned to face the city, looking over its entirety as if she were the queen. "Now," she said to herself, "who should I greet next?" Giggling to herself, the Lumineon searched the large crowd for any happy faces, familiar or not.

(OOC: I probably could've made this a bit longer... Well, I'm tired, so nope.)

(EDIT: lol I confused her name for a second there. Sorry 'bout that. xD )

Last edited:
Erin swam about aimlessly among the crowd downtown, munching on a leftover Cheri Berry from earlier that same morning. Every now and then, he'd bump into someone, apologizing quickly before continuing as if nothing had happened. Casually listening to the conversations of others as he went by, he made mental notes of what was going on. Blah blah blah, somethin' bout the king. Blah blah, some Milotic fangirl... what's this? He thought as he swam by a Lumineon.

"Now," the Lumineon said to herself, "who should I greet next?"

"Well, how about me? Hiya, I'm Erin. You are?" Erin said casually, swimming backwards to position himself in front of her.

His purple light pulsated slowly, which is what Erin normally did when he was thinking. Despite not even knowing the girl's name, his mind was already hard at work trying to come up with a decent nickname. He laughed quietly at his own strange thought process before focusing his attention on the Lumineon girl, light still pulsating away.

At the sudden appearance of a purple-lighted Lanturn, Kila moved back slightly, not expecting his appearance, eyes wide. After a second, though, she moved back to her original position. "Well, hey there, Erin! You can call me Kila, since that's my name!" she giggled a bit, swimming about in a little circle before continuing. "But something else is always cool, too. Don't think I've seen you around here before! You new here, or am I just blind, hmm?"

For some reason unknown to even the Lumineon, she had glanced down into the depths of the building she had positioned herself over, and a shiver ran down her spine. She'd always found the broken place a bit creepy, but it was home to what could possibly be the best view of the castle she could find without getting yelled at by some random Pokemon, telling her to 'get off my roof, you hoodlum!' They're the hoodlums, that's for sure, she would argue in her head every time that happened to her, not letting me marvel in the castle's beauty.

To be perfectly honest, the castle wasn't much of a looker, but Kila would always imagine being able to see the inside, or even live up there. I bet the queen's beautiful! she thought while she ate her berry earlier.

Little did she know of the happenings of the inside.

(I'm sooooo sorry about just up and leaving the time before. I'm back in school, which is lame, and I couldn't keep up with the summer's break rp. I'll do what I can with this one, if that's okay still, even if I might be a bit slow)

As the Lumineon and Lanturn gave their friendly introductions, Melodia sat just nearby, her legs crossed atop a tattered red blanket. Little trinkets, mostly discarded trash that'd found their way to her scavenging hands, dotted the cloth, while an empty mesh bag sat in front of her, reserved for donations. Clattering her tinfoil bangles to try and steal their attention, the Golduck stood upright as the gem on her forehead glowed a gentle purple.

"Oh my. Two friendly faces meet for the first time. Mayhaps this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship? Mayhaps not." She made a clapping motion, following up with a sort of bow. "Meliodia could tell all, or, mayhaps, she couldn't. Have you the coin, fellow strangers?"

Despite her flowery words, their was a hint of strain to her voice. The few city-dwellers who were halfway interested in fortune tellers had already come and gone, yet today was even more unfruitful than usual. She thought of her mother at home, immobile and sickly. Melodia had already blown too much good money on her beloved mom to just let her die now. Yet still, letting herself die was no way to go about it either. First coin she made, if she even made any coin, that is, would be used to buy her a nice filling meal.

"No, I'm not new. I guess we've just never been in the same place at the same time 'till now," Erin said, looking at Kila until another voice spoke up.

"Oh my. Two friendly faces meet for the first time. Mayhaps this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship? Mayhaps not. Melodia could tell all, or, mayhaps, she couldn't. Have you the coin, fellow strangers?"

"Ooh, fortune tellers. Me likey..." he said, pulling out a coin from his bag. Turning to the Golduck, Erin asked a simple question, albeit with a slightly mocking tone to it. "Mayhaps, this would be enough?"

He noticed the strain in her voice. In fact, it was a trait that he himself possessed. He learned how to hide it, 'bottle it up' so to speak, but the pain that he felt never let go. He just got good at hiding it, that's all. Erin knew that this Melodia character was hiding something, and it was definitely something that she didn't want found out, but he did what he would want done if someone else noticed any vocal tells of his: drop it and try to forget about it. He smiled, his light shining consistently rather than pulsing as he tossed the coin to her. "I don't have any questions in particular, but feel free to tell me whatever you can figure out." Erin said, glancing back at Kila. "Say, Kila, if you want, I can pay for you to get your future told, too. I've still got some cash."

His light pulsed three times as he gave the Lumineon a close-eyed smile, then it turned off when he went to face Melodia again. To be completely honest, he was excited to have his future told. He focused on not losing it or fanboying as he waited for some type of fortune to be told.

(OOC: That's completely understandable, @Slemmandre. Believe me. No need to be sorry!)

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat!? Our fortunes!? Oh, yes please!" Kila responded to the Golduck, before watching Erin's purple light flash multiple times. "Sooo preeetyyy..." she drawled quietly to herself, closing her eyes tightly in place of smacking her forehead, since she didn't have the limbs to do so. "Don't worry about it, Erin. Really! I have money!" As she said this, she threw a shiny coin in the Golduck's direction, watching it float through the water slowly before landing in her can. "Ye," Kila said almost inaudibley, keeping her pouch of coins out incase it was needed again.

Last edited:
Both Melodia's gem and eyes flickered a shade brighter at the sight of the buyers, before forcibly numbing back down to a mundane, professional hue. Gleeful, she watched Kila's glimmering coin sail slowly through the open water, landing in the bag right next to Erin's. Soon as the day was over, she'd be treating herself to a bundle of Persims, no doubt about it. Still, that would first require her to put on her little act. Well, "act" implied that it really was a scam. Well, in a way, it was. People can to see a psychic, and she sure wasn't one. At the same time, maybe she could do some good like this? Bah. As if she were telling people things about themselves they didn't already know. Mentally, she wanted to kick a wall at the brief realization, but kept up the sham for fear of losing her guarantee of a meal.

"Kekekekeh, mayhaps a terrible fate will befall you if you mock me again, hmm?" She gave a smile to the Lanturn with a turn of her head, playing along with his game. In truth, she was guilty to be enjoying her job so much. It didn't pay well, and pay was what her mother desperately needed at this time in her life. At the same time, the marveled city of Vasuna was a place of extravagance. Her mother was priority, without doubt, but how many Pokemon could say they'd survived the ride down? Of the few things that Melodia could say with certainty, it was that she and everyone deserved a life worth living, even if it took a dirt broke, Bohemian lifestyle to achieve it.

"M'lady should go first I'd say, no?" With a Cheshire-like grin, and a passing mischief among her features, Melodia closed her eyes, interlocking her claws together as she took a deep, exaggerated breath. Furrowing her nonexistent brow, she opened one eye to look at Kila. "You are excitable my dear, and for good reason. This city of ours is no small thing. I can see clear as the waters of Vasuna that you long for adventure. Curiosity guides your path, but beware my dear, curiosity killed the Delcatty." Weaving her hands together again, her index claw poked out in the direction of the castle. "An adventure is just around the corner, my friend."

Next up was the purple Lanturn. Overall, the only reason why she chose for Kila to go first was because he seemed a tad bit harder to figure. She liked to get these confident types thinking, usually by throwing them for a loop. She closed the one eye again, and opened the other, looking Erin up and down once, then twice before she spoke.

"And you, fellow dear, hold great self-possession. I'd call you at risk for arrogance, but I see clearer beyond that. Be it a facade, mayhaps? Your shoulders are weary, holding the weight of a flaw or twelve. I see an enigma. You're honest with everyone, save for your very own self. Confide in another. You watch out for yourself well enough, but a sleepless night has made you wary. Speaking of which..."

The sneaky look returned. Anytime people showed up to her stand as a duo, she could never resist the urge to have some fun, and she shot a wink at Kila.
"And your confidante is right under your nose, Melodia thinks. Star-crossed water-types in the filtering light, met perchance in the early morning and to stumble across moi. Well moi does, indeed believe that this relationship is the works of something beautiful." Stifling a chuckle with everything in her, she bowed once again, concluding her improv.

"Ooh," Kila responded to her fortune, eyes wide and full of wonder. "Is it really? Oh, man, let's go!" If she could, she would've fist-bumped the water, but she didn't since she didn't have any fist to bump it with. At the telling of Erin's fortune, Kila tilted her head, which was basically her entire body, to the side. "Huh." That was all she said. She wasn't very sure what else she could say, anyway. But, when she heard Melodia's next string of words, her entire body seemed to heat up, and she glanced over to Erin awkwardly. "Uhm..." she drawled, unsure of how to react to the Golduck's wink. "Well! Thanks for the fortunes. m'lady!" the Lumineon nearly yelled, wanting the conversation to end so this topic would go away, and quick. "We literally just met, so I don't think there's much of a relationship! But thanks for the foretelling of an adventure! That, I like!" She looked up to the glittering blue above her, making sure she didn't meet the Duck Pokemon's gaze.

~~MEANWHILE, IN THE CASTLE~~

"Chop chop, sir!" the Kingdra yelled, clapping his fins as if they were hands. "We must be prepared!" Zenas watched as the Slowbro walked along the floor of the castle's great room toward him, holding a diorama of Vasuna and a portion of its surrounding ocean water. "We must not waste time! This kingdom must be ready for whatever comes this way!" Finally, the Slowbro made it to the king's throne, bowing and setting the diorama down on the table that stood in front of the both of them.

"T.h.e. g.e.n.e.r.a.l. w.i.l.l. b.e. w.i.t.h. y.o.u. s.h.o.r.t.l.y." the Slowbro spoke as slow as a sloth, bowing once again and walking toward the exit, one slow step at a time.

"Honestly, honey, why did we hire that fool? He's slow as molasses!" Zenas complained, slumping slightly in his throne grumpily.

"Because, darling..." Cyra, the Milotic queen of Vasuna, started, looking over to her husband with a weary expression etched on her face, "...honestly, I'm not sure. But we did, and he's out loyal servant. You should really treat him with some form of respect.

Before Zenas could respond, a Tentacruel floated into the large room, a baton grasped in one of his tentacles. He bowed, slapping a stick on the diorama and beginning to tell both the king and queen his battle plans. Cyra simply sat, looking bored as the Tentacruel explained, but Zenas watched the mini-performance intently. "Wonderful, sir! A brilliant plan! All we need now is willing soldiers! I shall send someone to town this afternoon to make the announcement! Thank you, my good man."

"A pleasure, your majesty," the Tentacruel bowed again, taking the diorama with him as she left the room.

After a pause filled with silence, the room echoed with words once again. "Darling," said Cyra, "do you perchance know where Trinity may be? I haven't seen her all day."

Zenas turned to face his wife. "Why, you are most certainly right! I have't seen her at all today! Could you go fetch her, my dear?"

"Yes, darling." Cyra replied, floating up from her throne and swimming out, toward the grand staircase that led upstairs to the bedrooms. "Trinity, honey! Are you awake?" she called from the foot of a staircase, looking up to the upper floors.

"Good morning, señor!"
"Señora! How are you?"
"Ah, madama, you are looking ravishing today."
Pedro's flattery did not go unnoticed, for the most part, and it left him with a comfortable amount of coins jingling in the sack tied to his hip. He hummed a festive song, heart pulsing with music.
It was on days where rays of sunlight broke through to the abysmal city like fingers of an enormous hand that the towering figure of the strange musician would sit on his porch and strum his guitar absentmindedly. Sunny days struck him like a melancholic arrow with the knowledge that many of the citizens that had been born in this underwater sanctuary had gone their entire lives without seeing the world above, and that he'd never be able to return. Days like these were for contemplation.
However, his newfound cheerful nature never allowed him to be mournful for very long, and it helped him fit in with the utopian society dexterously.
He was strolling home with a skip in his step, guitar slung over his shoulder, greeting each Pokémon who stumbled his way buoyantly.

Meecha swam in thought for awhile. Things had been peaceful for her for three months. She had been chased out of her home by an aggressive group of water Pokemon. There had been many wrong turns and misadventures, which included a run-in with a Sharpedo. Meecha had managed to not only escape him, but she also left him a scar to remember her by. The Dewott shuddered for a moment at the thought of the Sharpedo. She shook the memory off and spotted a Lumineon girl and a Lanturn boy that she hadn't seen before. Meecha decided to approach them. "Hello there." she called.

Erin stayed completely still, somewhat shocked by Melodia's fortune of him.

"And you, fellow dear, hold great self-possession. I'd call you at risk for arrogance, but I see clearer beyond that. Be it a facade, mayhaps? Your shoulders are weary, holding the weight of a flaw or twelve. I see an enigma. You're honest with everyone, save for your very own self. Confide in another. You watch out for yourself well enough, but a sleepless night has made you wary."

She saw it, she noticed it. What the heck was he supposed to expect?! Someone who could tell a fortune could surely tell what he felt, what he was thinking. His purple light that was off during Kila's fortune-telling shone brilliantly for a moment after hearing the fortune, then died down to nothingness just before she said their conjoined fortune.

"... your confidante is right under your nose, Melodia thinks. Star-crossed water-types in the filtering light, met perchance in the early morning and to stumble across moi. Well moi does, indeed believe that this relationship is the works of something beautiful."

"Re... lation... ship? Wha?"

For a moment, nothing clicked, but suddenly it came to him, what exactly the Golduck was referring to. If his light could shine any color other than purple, it would be red, crimson, pink, or anywhere in between. Erin felt his face heat up, staying that way despite the diversion of topic by Kila. Relationships were never really something Erin considered ever since... but he was fine. He was completely fine. Right? He was fine, that's what he told himself, he was perfectly, 100% fine. After shaking his head and allowing his light to hang limp for a moment, he looked at Melodia with a soft smile, one that he had been practicing just in case someone figured him out. "Thank you kindly for the fortunes. I hope you use that money well, and if I ever need more fortunes told, I know just who to look for." Erin stated, his light slowly beginning to pulse once again.

The two hadn't seemed to hear Meecha's call. Then she spotted a Golduck near them. A fortune teller, if she had to guess. The Dewott swam until she was a few feet away from them. "Hello there. Beautiful day, isn't it." She bowed first to the Lumineon and Lanturn. Then Meecha bowed to the Golduck.

Melodia bowed again, happy to see a satisfied customer, and take note of a potential new one. "It is what I do, friend. Mayhaps in my own future, I'll have a bit more of that coin to put to use." She chuckled, thinking little of the Lanturn's spontaneous change in glow, before turning to this suddenly-appeared Dewott. "Beautiful yes, made only more beautiful by the glitter of coin by the purchase of a fortune, methinks? Melodia tells all. Hear it from these two, or don't."

While she did feel guilty for enjoying the act so much, Melodia didn't see her customers as suckers as another supposed gypsy might. In the world of fortune telling, there were no suckers. Only profound imagination, and people who were willing to spare a little something to reach out to it.

Turning once more to Kila and Erin, she spoke once more, peeking out just a little bit behind her facade. "Really though, many thanks for the money. Times and business are slow, made faster by the comfort of company and an assured meal. Have no pity though, I get by thanks to you."

"And a beautiful day it is," agreed the hobbling Ludicolo as he passed, tipping the sombrero-like appendage that sprung from his skull in the small congregation's direction. Pedro slowed to a stop, his eye captured by the makeshift divination booth and his beak twisted into an easy grin. He loosened the rope around the neck of his sack and flipped a glimmering coin elegantly to the supposed mystic, a gesture from one conman to another. "Will that be enough, madama?"

The grin of this newcomer was a sleazy one. Whether or not he had figured her out, this was a face that Melodia could level with. "Oh without doubt mon frère." Twisting her beak to mirror the expression of the Ludicolo, she put her hands together as she had before, letting her head jewel flicker between red and purple before settling on a vibrant maroon. Faking surprise by what she "saw," the supposed fortune teller put a webbed hand to her chest before regaining her composure.

"Oh my, I see fortune in the fates of this one, shimmering gold like the suns above. But, be cautious, friend. Fortune does not make the Pokemon. When the suns dim, as will the appeal of your treasure. Your thoughts are complicated, but seek clarity in the mire, clarity like the sheen of diamonds. That, my friend, is where your fortune lies."

"Hmm." Meecha said. Now she was interested. The blue and silver Dewott pulled out a coin pouch. Meecha then tossed the fortune teller a glimmering coin. "Would that be enough Miss?" she asked. Meecha grinned at the Golduck.

"Gracias, madama." Pedro put a hand over his chest as she had and bowed his head, never looking away from her as he did. The indication might have came off as mocking, but he meant nothing of the sort.

He stepped aside to allow Meecha to take his place in front of the vagrant, searching for his words while the ones Melodia had spoken tumbled through his head.

He found his response in the same formality that she spoke with and executed it to no one in particular. "Such poetry is a form of art, is it not?"

((Sorry, I had a casual nosebleed in the middle of my response))

(Yikes. Blood's no fun)

"Yes, yes." Melodia's spirits were lifted by the sudden boom in business, and was feeling a bit more talkative as a person rather than a fortune teller. Pedro's words had met her ears, and such a statement intrigued her. "Art, I'd agree. Similar to the noble prowess of music, mayhaps?" She shot him a sly wink, before granting her attention back to the next customer. The Dewott's coloration was a pleasing sight in the shimmering ocean, and it alone made her a tad more chipper, matching her grin.

"A fine and sufficient fee, for a fine and sufficient water type." She swayed the greeting into her act. "But, you are more than sufficient, I see. A Pokemon of exemplary nature, with spirits wounded from the cruelty of the world. Beware, tragedy may rock you like a ship in the Vasunan hurricanes, but you mustn't sink. Hoist the weight of the skies themselves, and you'll find for yourself a great happiness."

The strange musician weighted her talk generously and with a touch of admiration. Her tongue was as silver as a child's was sharp, and twice as melodic as he. Pedro smiled with sincerity as he upped himself to his full height.

"Perchance we could share our talents some other day, when the sun is not so bright and my pocket is not so full," said the Ludicolo, giving each of his new acquaintance's satisfied clients a onceover whilst he prepared himself to leave them behind. "If you'd like to give a name to a face, call it Pedro. Whether you choose to or not is up to you."

Meecha blinked at the Golduck's words. Her's was quite different from the others' for sure. "Indeed." she said to the Golduck. Meecha bowed to Melodia. 'She is definitely right about one thing. My spirits have been wounded by cruelty of the world. But was it obvious, or is she just that good at reading others?' she thought.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Trip appeared next to the enterence to the city. "Hehehehehe!" He laughed.
Then Ooze appeared. "Is it time to set our plans out to purge the citizens of Vasuna?"
"Yes, let us go in and process a serious of attacks designed to psychologically deal with the monarchy, then we shall call upon our other friends and attack!"

Meecha shook herself after she had once again recalled the incident with the Sharpedo. The Dewott smiled at the Golduck. "Thank you for the fortune, Miss. May that money serve you well." she said to Melodia. Meecha then turned to the Lumineon and Lanturn. She grinned at the two.

As this supposed Pedro prepared to saunter off, Melodia shot him another wordless smile. She'd seen him around, you couldn't not notice the vibrant musician, with his guitar, maracas, whatever he had. Such a vibrant individual wouldn't escape the eye of the Golduck. Letting him leave her sights for the time being, she attended once more to the Dewott.

"Your generosity could rival the weight of the world. Friends, all of you, may you possess the best of times in this rough patch." The jangle of coins in the can were a fine reminder to the joys of that day.

"Well, it's great to be princess.." Trinity said quietly to herself in her room. She heard her mom screaming to where she was. "I'm coming!" she said. "I'm bored right now, I shouldn't be.." She started 'swimming to downstairs. The sunlight grew a bit lighter inside the castle, so it seemed like Trinity was going to go explore the rest of the Alantis and 'get into her different style' to hide her identity. She went to her mom and she said. " Hi mom..." she said. She had her medium crown on. She wanted to go out at the sea, and she asked the queen, "Can I go explore the rest of the sea?"

(Sorry for a late post! I am so so story, and I owe you 5 dollars!)

Last edited:

"Here's the plan: we gather a medium/large army of rebels against the city. We infiltrate the royal palace and then we strike!" Trip spoke cunningly.
"There is a pokemon in my family who was the Queen in another land. She was exiled and now lives here. I believe her title could help distract the royal family. She is a Jellicent." Ooze commented.
"The King will soon fall for her!" Shouted Trip.
"I will enter the city and find her!" Ooze announced
"I shall gather the rebels." Trip said.
Trip swam to the wreckage of a ship, where he saw many pokemon flocking around who had left the city.

At the appearance of a Dewott and Ludicolo, the Lumineon smiled brightly, swimming in a small circle or two in excitement. Turning to face the Dewott, she spoke. "Hi there, stranger! My name is Kila! What's yours?" Again, she attempted to tilt her head in wonder, but her whole body wound up tilting with it. "Ugh! Again!?" Kila asked nobody, getting agitated with her body shape. "Pardon me," she apologized, trying to straighten herself in a current, which blew by suddenly.

"'The rest of the sea', you ask?" Cyra asked, incredulous. "Absolutely not! I will not have my daughter getting lost in that ruthless, deep blue! Please, Trinity, darling, remember that I'm doing this for your own good. There's a purpose your father and I don't allow such acts! A trip or two downtown, now that's fine with me. If your father wants to say otherwise, he'll have to come talk to me, alright?" She suddenly grew quiet, ensuring that the Kingdra couldn't hear his wife's words, winking at her daughter. "Just be careful if you are to do so, do you hear me?"

"Okay, I'll just stay here.." she said, sighing. Why wouldn't she let me out? It's not that of a pun either, she thought. She always wanted to see the world around her, but it seemed like she wouldn't in her full life, as it was a total bummer. She did have some good nice Pokemon moves that kept her out of faint and captivity. She sighed deeply, and decided to read a book.

(I need a prince... I'm lonely ;_;)​

Last edited:
"My name is Meecha. It's nice to meet you Kila." Meecha said. The blue and silver Dewott smiled at the Lumineon. She had seen a few Lumineon before, but not this close. Meecha, having been living where she had, had only seen a few Lumineon after she had been chased out of her home. She mentally shook herself. 'Don't think about that.' Meecha thought.

"That's not what I-" Cyra tried talking to her daughter, but Trinity had swam off too quickly. "Poor dear..." the Milotic said to herself, swimming back into the throne room, sitting back down in her throne, next to Zenas. "She is up in her room."

"Excellent," replied Zenas, glancing over to his wife. "We shall call her down for breakfast soon."

"Of course, dear." Cyra did feel bad for her daughter, and she knew how to make this up to her. She'd tell her after breakfast. But, for now, let her rest, wake up.

~~~

"It's nice to meet you, too, Meecha!" Kila replied to the Dewott, a smile on her face. She backed up so she could talk to both her and Erin at the same time. "So what are you guys up to today? Anything special? I, personally, am not going anywhere I haven't already been to yet today. I'm just hanging out, y'know? Do you guys have anything planned, or are you in the same boat as me?" That question made a thought pop up in Kila's head. "Hey! A boat! There's gotta be one around here, right? We should check it out!" the Lumineon grinned, leaning closer to the Dewott and Lanturn. "Do ya wanna? Maybe we'll even find treasure!"

"Sure." Meecha said eagerly. She backed up and did an underwater loop de loop. Once she was done she grinned at Kila and Erin. The silver and blue Dewott glanced at the Lanturn. 'He's been quiet for a while.' Meecha thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin was completely unaware of his changing surrounding for a while, stuck in his mind to think about what exactly just happened with his fortune. He was figured out - sort of - so easily! Is that the power of psychic abilities?

"Do ya wanna? Maybe we'll even find treasure!

Kila snapped him out of his thoughts, though admittedly Erin hadn't really been paying much attention to what she was saying. Upon hearing treasure, though, he was in. "Hm? Treasure? Oh, sure, let's do it! I'm up for it, Kila!... Who's this?" He asked, pointing his slowly pulsing light at the Dewott that was close to him. "I'm Erin, but I don't believe I've seen you around. Gosh, I thought I've met just about everyone here, but here we are."

He laughed for a second before quieting down, waiting for a response from the semi-discolored Dewott.

The sun was going brighter to absorb in the castle. It grew gradually in Trinity's room.

Trinity was still reading her book, and after awhile she put it away. She had a sneaky plan in her mind. Her sneaky plan was when her mother and father wasn't looking, she'd escape in the deep blue without her crown on. Trinity fake-laughed quietly and she lay on her bed quietly after her quiet laugh.

Lady Translucent appeared in the room where the Princes and Princesses were gathering. She floated silently over to them and started talking. "Good day everyone!" She cried.

Meanwhile, Trip had gathered a horde of Rellicanth and Bascullin underneath a wreckage of a giant ship. Ooze was on his way to Lady Translucent's secret home on the edge of the city.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AshGreninja's posts (and ability to make more of such) have been removed from this RP as they have been pretty much talking to themselves and completely ignoring everyone else - and seeing how everyone else were ignoring them as well, no harm done. >>

Pedro glanced back over his shoulder at the three adventurers and chuckled loftily. He continued on ahead, his head lost back in his immoral days as a Lombre. He was much too stocky in his new body to do much exploring, but the thought was nice.

Tsunami swam trough the dark blue water, He didn't even know how long ago he escaped from the bad people, Why now? Zack and I were best friends, ever since we met each other in Professor Oak's lab. Tsunami caught a glimpse of light. He though it was his head that was playing tricks on him, but he saw more and more lights. This couldn't be an city, I'm probably far away from land. Tsunami swam towards the light, him bursting with curiosity. Soon after he swam closer, he saw beautiful buildings, with pokemon swiminng everywhere. This is amazing! I never knew there was something like this ever existed! Tsunami was a bit nervous, thinking he did not belong here. He dared not to catch anyone's eye, or cause any chaos with any other pokemon.