• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Underwater Pokemon camp

This tread is for if you want to join underwater pokemon camp(link:http://pokecharms.com/threads/underwater-pokemon-camp.13990/). To join plz list you bio is the thread bellow and do follow this format:
Name:
Partner(can only have one):
Personality:
Apparel:
Other:

Rules:
-No spamming
-No large drama you can have drama but no big explosions and all that
-Dont be famous you all are regulare trainers
-try to follow the stories other trainers are putting in useless it breaks these rules.
-Try to envolve all trainers
----------------------
Me
Name:
heather
Partner: azuril(name: minnie)
Personality: social buterfly
Apparel: always wears a thin blue jacket with jeanes, sometimes has headphones around her neck
Other: parents sent her here so they could travel through all summer.

Last edited:
Name: Alex Whitman
Partner: Shiny Magikarp (King Karp)
Personality: Strives to be the best, very enthusiastic
Apparel: A tall, thin boy.
Other:
(I changed my character a bit)

Last edited:
Name: Kayenne (again. gosh I use her way too much)
Partner(can only have one): Glaceon named Calix. Maybe not the best choice underwater.
Personality: Curious, friendly, loyal, random
Apparel: quite thin, has a white streak in shoulder length black hair, gray eyes, turquoise jacket.
Other: Is kind of an orphan, neglected by parents

Name: Jack
Partner: Quilava (nickname) Quills.
Personality: Works best alone, like's to take's care if his pokemon.
Apparel: blue and black hat, red eyes, blue jacket, black pants, and red shoes
Other: Was raised alone never met his parents and his only friend is Quills.

Wow... Your OCs' parents sound like massive jerks. Also if you think you use your OC too much, every one of mine has the last name Whitman for some reason
Here is the Whitman family

Joe Whitman (Used in 3 RPs)
Alex Whitman (Used in 2 RPs)
Josh Whitman
Richard Whitman

Plus all of my Pokemon OCs are "King Karp"

Last edited:
Cassidy
Bubble ( Vaporion )
Sassy ( likes to question every thing and comes up with sassy remarks )
Weares a light gray shirt with a pink owl on it and long shorts with flowers
NO OTHER BECAUSE I'M GANSTAR

Name: Flame
Partner: Greninja
Personality: Quick thinker, cares for his pokemon
Apparel: Blue pants, Light red shirt, Red baseball cap, dirty blonde hair, red shoes
Other: Skull necklace
I know nothing about this RP.

Shauna
Jolteon (Lightning)
Somewhat mean, sly, deceptive, intelligent
Once you know her: loyal, kind , strategic
Teal sweatshirt, jeans, black tennis shoes, hazel eyes, slightly wavy brown hair that is always down
Other: Is terrified of malamar and haxorus for unknown reasons
Participated in the sinnoh, unova, and Kalos leagues but only made it to the second round in each

Alright well hello, I thank you for the request that you granted me for the RP, so here is the bio. (Yes I'm having a lot more information than usual since I like to be detailed and I do have some fan made moves/abilities for him.)

The RP Bio:

Name: Hunter
Partner (can only have one): Squirtle (Name: Leon)
Personality: Calm, mother-like, babies around her Squirtle so much
Apparel: Red ruffle top shirt, orange skirt, yellow loafers, blue eyes, hair is curled in a ponytail and is dyed blue
Other: Has been sent by her mother, as she wanted her Squirtle to spend some time with others, and also sharpen him on his swimming

Squirtle RP Bio (More information):

Name: Leon
Species: Tiny Turtle Pokémon
Level: 42
Type: Water
Personality: Timid, hides in his shell a lot, afraid of strangers, is a crybaby
Appearance: Nothing unusual
Moveset: Power-Up Punch, Water Gun, Aqua Tail, Protect
Ability: Shell Regeneration (Allows the Pokémon to heal 5% HP every turn if they don't take damage for at least one turn. However, this ability cannot occur if they are under the effects of a status condition, are constantly taking damage, or if they switch out. Using healing items on the Pokémon will also prevent this ability from being used for the next two turns.)

Umm no my Squirtle is a Pokémon here, and he has a fan made ability here that I made for him. It's a lot more downgraded since he is a Squirtle after all.

The reason why his level seems so high for him is because he had used to be a Blastoise, but he had devolved into a Squirtle. He had devolved because of something tragic that happened to him in the past.

Also, his personality has drastically changed, as he's baby like now, he's shy, has less abilities, and yeah... as in the past as a Blastoise, he was brave, stood his ground, and even was a leader.

Ok then... Why do all of these OCs have a tragic history or bad parents? Leaftag's OC's parents sent her there just so they could travel (not that bad I guess) Whatever3500's OC is an orphan, Jack124Red's OC is an orphan. Shauna23's OC seems to have a tragic history involving Haxorus and Malmar. I don't say it on the description but my OC is also an orphan... This is depressing

Im a cat whose fat who likes to rap now i'm gonna take a small nap
Name:Jakob
Partner:Shelly The Oshawatt
Personality:Funny, smol, fast and sometimes starving ALOT
Apparel:wears haunter hood and ghost type clothes
Other stuff:loves ghost types and nothing sad because i'm too jolly that i cant type that
thank you for your paitence in reading this messege