• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Uncharted Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek, a young farmer from a villagE, was one of chosen by Prof.Birch to explore an island. This island s rumored to have ancient Pokemon, so Derek was Excited, so he and eevee tried to be the first ones t OK his lab. "Ah, Dere, y OK ur mother said you were on your way, but we must wait for he others to arrive." Birch said. "O-Others?" Derek asked. "Of course." He replied. Derek adjusted his glasses and sighed. "T-thats fine sior." Derek said as he sat down on a rolling chair. Him and the others, going to an island, helping a professor, and even making money. He smiled at the thought. The island of Time is what people called them. Buy nt all could go, so Burch chose a select few. Yet, nobody has set foot there, but Derek wanted tobe beone of the first.

Nate walked into the Professor Birch's lab.
"Hello Prof Birch I'm here.Me and Static are ready to go to the Island of time."Nate said.
A Pikachu jumped onto Nate's head.
"Cmon Static be patient I'm as excited as you ya know."Nate joked."Huh?"Nate said looking at a Trainer and His Eevee."Looks like he got here first.Come on Static."Nate said.

Nate walked over to the Trainer.
"Hi my name is Nate, and this Is Static." Nate said as Static waved."Whats your name?" Nate asked.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
""Ah, Dere, y OK ur mother said you were on your way, but we must wait for he others to arrive.""

"Buy nt all could go, so Burch chose a select few. Yet, nobody has set foot there, but Derek wanted tobe beone of the first."

'y' and 'ur' are not a word, chatspeak is not allowed here, and this is hardly a proper introduction for an RP thread. And would it kill you to actually spellcheck your posts?

Shutting this down. I'm getting immensely tired of the infinite amount of threads that start and and are immediately terminated after three posts for another, nearly identical thread to pop up three minutes later. Make a thread, put some effort into it and stick to it, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.