• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

UK gets Movies Eleven and Twelve, US gets Rumble Blast Passwords.

Rex

Resident Furry
Online Retailer Amazon has recently updated their UK branch with listings for releases for the Pokemon movies Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Arceus and the Jewel of Life. While the two movies have been aired on Television in the previous years, they will finally get a DVD release. Set for November 28, 2011, the two movies are being released by Universal Pictures UK, the same group who distributed Zoroark: Master of Illusion earlier this year. I'm sure any dedicated Anime fan will be pleased to finally be able to add these two to their collection.

Read More

Re: UK gets Movies Eleven and Twelve, US gets Rumble Blast P

Yes! I've been waiting years to see these films. Finally, I don't have to rely on TV Guide.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

The 12th movie never got a TV airing in the UK as far as I know. The 11th did earlier this year thanks to Citv, it was shown before the 13th.

Still I cannot wait to get hold of these two, we can't be 100% sure that they will stick to that release though as the 13th got it's date changed quite a few times. (just saving us from mad fans complaining later XD)

Rex

Resident Furry

M12 debuted on May 28, 2010 in the United Kingdom on Disney XD UK. M11 premiered on May 23, 2009 on Jetix. I do my research Dem, don't worry. =p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Rex said:
M12 debuted on May 28, 2010 in the United Kingdom on Disney XD UK. M11 premiered on May 23, 2009 on Jetix. I do my research Dem, don't worry. =p

Ah okay :p just worried as A: I hadn't seen it and B: my geeky Pokemon friends had never said it aired.

Nice work Rex ;)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

pikachusketch said:
Isn't it Super pokemon Rumble????????

It has different names for different places.

Super Pokemon Rumble is it's name in Europe and Pokemon Rumble Blast in the US.