• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

UK Arceus Event

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Spr_b_g4_493-Rock.png

Here's some exciting news for those of us living in the UK - GAME has announced the details of the UK Arceus event and exactly where the events will be held. As with previous events, the Arceus giveaways are at select locations spread over two weekends. Check out the list below to find the one closest to you ~

Saturday 13th March
Glasgow Fort - 285 Provan Walk, Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre, Junction 10 - M8, Glasgow, G34 9DY
Castle Court, Belfast - Unit 55, Castle Court Shopping Centre, Belfast Ireland, BT1 1DD
The Fort, Manchester - Unit 18, Manchester Fort, Shopping Centre, Manchester, Lancashire, M8 8EP
Nuneaton - 7-9 Queens Road, Nuneaaton, Warickshire, CV11 5JL
Swansea - Unit 2, The Pod, Morfa Retail Park, Swansea, West Glamorgan, SA1 7DF
Oxford St, London - 100 Oxford Street, London, W1D 9LL
Brighton - 43-44 Western Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2EB

Sunday 14th March
Dundee - ...
Craigavon - Unit 16, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon, BT64 1AA
Meadowhall, Sheffield - Unit 29, High Street, Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN
Bedford - 27-29 Midland Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 1PL
Cardiff - 92 Queen Street, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 2GR
Norwich - 2-10 Back of the Inns, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1PT
Portsmouth - 226 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1HG

Saturday 20th March
Gateshead - 17 Red Pathway, Metro Centre, Gateshead, NE11 9HX
Preston - Unit 8, Fishergate Centre, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8HJ
Selfridges, Birmingham - 2nd Floor, Upper Mall East, Bullring, Birmingham, B5 4BP
Aylesbury - Units 36-37, Friars Sq. Shopping Centre, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2SP
Cabot Circus, Bristol - SU16 Cabot Circus, Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3BH
Kingston - 64-66 Clearence Street, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1NP
Plymouth - 81-83 New George Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1RB

Sunday 21st March
Newcastle - 3 Chevy Chase, Eldon Square, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, NE1 7XP
Liverpool - Unit 44, South John Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 8BU
Wolverhampton - 55 Dudley Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WW1 3EY
Harrow - 68-70 St Anns Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1JX
Hanley - 214-215 The Potteries, Hanley, Staffordshire, ST1 1PS
Reading - Unit 18, Oracle Shopping Centre Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2AQ
Monks Cross, Callington - Unit B, Monks Cross Retail Park, Huntington, York, YO32 9GX

And of course, don't forget you can preorder HG/SS at the same time and pick up your special Ho-oh or Lugia figure ~

I'd like to go to the Oxford Street one, but if I can is another matter... I'd also like a ho-oh figurine to go with my Heart Gold, but I'll probably be able to get that on their website.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was wondering when they'd finally announce this event. Interesting way of holding it, too... Here's hoping everyone who wanted one can get there on the proper day.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Figures that they don't do it at the GAME in Coleraine. *cries* Good thing I already got one anyway~

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Figures that they don't do it at the GAME in Coleraine. *cries* Good thing I already got one anyway~

HAH. Feel my pain! At least they're going to Belfast this time. :p

Where's the Manchester one at? I've managed to never hear of that shopping centre... Might be a prime location for the next Pokecharms meetup though. :)

Oh, also, sorry guys, but you're gonna have to either make quick note of this info, or wait until Sunday night/Monday to see it again - the site's going down some time later on today...

[quote author=Sem link=topic=7361.msg133265#msg133265 date=1267185194]

HAH. Feel my pain! At least they're going to Belfast this time. :p

Where's the Manchester one at? I've managed to never hear of that shopping centre... Might be a prime location for the next Pokecharms meetup though. :)

Oh, also, sorry guys, but you're gonna have to either make quick note of this info, or wait until Sunday night/Monday to see it again - the site's going down some time later on today...
[/quote]

Manchester Fort is in Cheatham Hill. You need to get the 89 or 135 bus there from outside of Victoria Train Station - though I'm pretty sure both of those buses run through Shudehill bus station as well. I'm pretty sure the bus goes right there, but if you can get there early you might be able to tag along with my friends and I. If not, I'll just meet you there. I'm sure if you ask the driver I'm sure he'll tell you where to get off the bus, and it'll cost £4 at the most.

Combo breaker.

Finally, the Arceus event! A good excuse to preorder Soul Silver too. Maybe some fellow Charmsians could come to Liverpool like they did at the Summer Fete event, but I dunno, whatever's good for you.