• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Two New Pokémon Discovered!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
While we may all still be recovering from the shocking news that Charizard has gained a second Mega Evolution, the news hasn't stopped there as two new Pokémon have just been discovered!
Swrilx and bird evolved forms.jpg
A new advert for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y is going around Japan currently and has revealed the evolved forms of Spritzee and Swirlix. Swirlix evolves into the cake-like Pokémon on the left who is known as Peroriimu, while Spritzee evolves into the bird-like Pokémon right who is known as Furefuran. We don't know much about the Pokémon, but we do know that they both keep their Fairy typing.

eck.... I honestly hope that they get third evolutions because, as it stands, unless they have some crazy stats and move pools, they're probably going to be ignored.

Honestly, I don't like either of these; their previous forms are superior in my opinion.

Although, that's another check for my theory about these two lines. :up:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
While admittedly Peroriimu is rather... odd I do rather like Furefuran, weird as it looks xD It looks like some weird owl/gremlin blend that appeals to me muchly. Peroriimu I don't find as appealing, but then I wasn't Swirlix's biggest fan anyway.

At first I thought Spritzee was going to become a Fairy/Flying type, but after seeing this possible evolution, I have my doubts. :D It looks so fluffy like from a Dr. Seuss book!!