• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Two New Best Wishes Titles, But Which Will Air First?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
pokemon_bw.png

Two new episode titles for the Pokémon Best Wishes (renamed Black & White when aired outside of Japan) anime series in Japan have been announced.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This Deino thing has me excited. If she doesn't end up befriending/capturing it I'm going to be a grumpy Pandachu. >=o

Also, I will forever adore that Best Wishes image you used here. I've seen it countless times, but it's just so dynamic and awesome. |D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
This Deino thing has me excited. If she doesn't end up befriending/capturing it I'm going to be a grumpy Pandachu. >=o

Yes. We need Deino D:<

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Also, I will forever adore that Best Wishes image you used here. I've seen it countless times, but it's just so dynamic and awesome. |D

Yeah, just using the logo is boring next to this image. I never do anything by half and I truly love that image too much not to use it. xD

I hope like anything the Deino episode airs first, and Iris must make friends with it. >:D

Demelza has a love for Deino if you can't tell xD