• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Trick-or-Treat

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
This month contains the best holiday of the year and I just so happen to have a Box full of 30 Pumpkaboos doing nothing but taking up space so in the spirit of Halloween I'll be happy to hand them over to any trick-or-treaters that come to my door! ^_^

All of the Pumpkaboo are Super sized and Careful Nature (+SpDef, -SpAtt). Most have the Insomnia Ability and all but three are still Lv1. IVs vary. I will not be equipping any of them with Everstones so while you receive a Pumpkaboo, it will immediately evolve into Gourgeist. I will not custom breed any new ones either. What I have in my stock are what I have. I also do not have to tell you what IVs or Ability the one you receive has. It's all part of the surprise! >:D

Since this is a give away, I'll take most anything in exchange with a catch. It has to be Gen VI born. I also don't want anything hacked. That said, I do have a list of Pokemon I would like if you happen to have an extra one collecting dust in your PC:
Spearow
Venonat
Meowth
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Yamask
Vulaby

If you do not have one of those, don't worry about it. Like I said, I'll take anything within reason. For me this is a bit of a Wonder Trade. However, if you provide one of the following Berries, not only will I take any Pokemon you give me, you will receive an extra special treat with your Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist, an Enigma Berry!
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Micle Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry

All you have to do to be eligible to enter my give away is type Trick-or-Treat at the top of your post, tell me what Pokemon you'll hand over in exchange, when you're available to trade, and any questions you may have about the event. The give away ends the night of the full moon, October 27, three weeks from today. If you can't make the trade by that deadline then that's the trick! No treat for you! :\=|: Any leftover Pumpkaboo I have by the end of the month will be scattered by Wonder Trade on Halloween night.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Trick-Or-Treat!

I'm in desperate need of (aka I really really want to complete my collection) an Enigma Berry, so I'll gladly take one of the Pumpkaboos~ I can offer a Meowth with a Lansat Berry in return. I'm not sure my available times are as I seem to have misplaced my Alpha Sapphire and Y games, though I know they can't be too far away :x If anything comes up I'll let you know beforehand, just wanting to reserve one for now 8D

Psycho Monkey

Just a quick public service announcement that the deadline for my give away is tomorrow. If you've already pre-ordered and I've liked your post, you are guaranteed one so long as we trade by the end of this week. If you haven't requested one yet please do before you get tricked! Just remember to say Trick-or-Treat when soliciting candy from random strangers otherwise no treat for you! >:D

Psycho Monkey

trick-or-treat

I can trade you a hoothoot if you still want it?
and I can trade anytime really , I'm more or less always on.

Alas you're ten months late on that one. The trade closed the moment all of the Pumpkaboos were sent out last Halloween so you got the trick. >:D