• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer-Space Q & A Session

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
logots.png
As explained in the previous update, Trainer-Space is the result of a long time coming project by Alex/DoctorOak and members of the Pokecharms staff.

Many questions have arisen since its unveiling, and to help ease some minds and give a further sneak-peak of what people can expect we'll be holding a Question and Answer session via the Trainer-Space chat this Saturday. DoctorOak won't be giving away all of the secrets, but drop by for a chat and ask some questions for a more indepth look at what Trainer-Space.com will have to offer.

mIRC Channel: #Trainer-Space
Server: irc.systemnet.info (SystemNET)
Time and Date: 8 PM GMT, Saturday January 9th

Hope to see you there :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For a brief example...

8 PM GMT equals 4 PM Atlantic, 3 PM EST, and 2 PM Central US time.

If I'm wrong there, someone correct me plzkthx.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
For those of you without an IRC client, there will be an online chat client available on the Trainer-Space website. Be sure to bookmark this URL: http://www.trainer-space.com/chat/

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
In advance of the session on Saturday, I've got a couple of teases - one for tonight, and another for friday night - before those in the Q&A getting their first full screenshot peek.

So, here's the first sneaky peek piece:

jigsaw1.png

Is there a way to possible do this on Sunday as well? I'm gonna be out of town on Saturday at a Fly Fishing Convention so I won't be home all day. If it's too much work for you, Alex, then don't worry. My loss and I'll just have to wait and find out when it launches all the things people saw.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
A transcript will be posted at some point afterwards (at the latest, a week after). So don't worry if you absolutely can't make it, you can still catch up.

Ok, thanks. I really wanted to be there. I'm looking forward to this site almost as much as I am looking forward to HG/SS.

Also, a puzzle piece shape for the peeks is a great idea. Makes it more intriguing.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Ahead of tomorrow's session, here's another piece of the screenshot puzzle - this one simultaneously giving away a bit more, and hiding a fair bit away. :p

jigsaw2.png

Ooooh, this is very intriguing. It looks like, from the 'top secret' button/square, that we get some sort of badge to signify something.

I'm going to hypothesize more and say that it is possible to carry over information from our 'Charms account to our Trainer Space.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Just a reminder that the Q&A takes place in less than an hour. If you don't have mIRC access, you can use the chat client here: http://www.trainer-space.com/chat/

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Just to give anyone waiting on the transcript an update - I've been crazy busy the past couple of weeks trying to get all my Uni junk sorted out, and it's taken longer than I'd originally hoped.

Thankfully, I'm almost done now, and should have some free time over the next week in which to finish transcribing the chatlog and upload it.

Again, sorry for the wait. :)