Trainer Card Maker: Now With Added Goomy

• Teapot

Teapot swim swim hungry Administrator

A short update for some big news today: You can now select Kalos Pokémon in the Trainer Card Maker and put them on your cards.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Right now we don't have form differences for certain Pokémon such as the Flabébé line, Vivillion, and Furfrou's haircuts, but we'll be adding those soon. :)

Although we don't have any other assets yet, we wanted to at least give you the Pokémon as quickly as we could so your cards don't have gaps in them. Stay tuned for more Pokémon X and Pokémon Y assets as we get them!

Interested? Click here to create a card!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Teapot, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Toastie
    Awesome, this was a nice surprise! Hopefully badges are getting here fairly soon, as my X/Y in-game team card looks a bit strange, but it's great that the TCM has entered the new generation.
    MandyLandy62 and Teapot like this.
  2. Mr.Munchlax
    Well, now I don't feel as special anymore, but I'm glad the TCM has gotten an excellent addition. Can't wait to see other features added like the badges or models of the older pokémon
    MandyLandy62 and Teapot like this.
  3. BlastBurner777
    I hope to see trainer models soon
  4. MandyLandy62
    Uh oh, I've found a bug... When selecting the Unova badges in the order obtained in B2W2, they change their posistion and become improperly posistioned...
    Teapot likes this.
  5. Teapot
    Huh. So they do. I'll take a look and see if I can get a hotfix deployed, thanks.
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  6. ShinyZekrom009
    GOOMY. *dances joyfully*

Thank you for this. :up:
    Teapot likes this.
  7. Alicorn Snowflake
    Yay!!!!!! I was so mad before when i couldnt make trainer cards with gen 6 PKMN, now im filled with joy! hooray!!!!!
    Teapot likes this.
  8. Sticky-Pink-lemon
    YAY! ^_^ Thank you!!:up::D
    Teapot likes this.
  9. Burgundy Blade
    It seems that Barbaracle is misspelled as Barbarnacle, and it has 2 icons. :'|
  10. Teapot
    Good catch, fixed.
  11. Gliscario39
    To me it seems kind of funny that the card on the right is practically all Goomy. Ness, good luck winning a battle anytime soon.
  12. baratron
    Have you considered that maybe not all Trainer Cards are intended seriously?
    e.g. [​IMG] DUNSPARSE ROCKS :D