• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card Maker - Now With 50% More Shiny!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So. After a few days of epic battles between yours truly and many, many pixels that cost me a few souls (I got hungry) and a splitting headache (color-swapping models gets tedious fast), I present to you a major content update for the Trainer Card Maker.

31432_trainercard-Shinespark.png
  • The eight Gym Badges of the Kalos region are now available for your trainer card usage, allowing you to track your adventures through X and Y in card form as well.
  • Form variations for all Kalos 'mons that get them - the 18 known patterns of Vivillon, 5 flower colors of Florges, 9 different trimming styles of Furfrou and the 'Inactive' form of Xerneas - have been added to the TCM and can now be selected.
  • And lastly - all Kalos Pokémon (save Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde that have no legally obtainable shiny forms and thus couldn't be extracted) now have Shiny forms available for use.
I'd say that fills up most of the major gaps for those of you who are now adventuring through Kalos and making your foes surrender left and right. ^^

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
When I first read the title of this news article a part of me was all "whoooaaaa more me in the TCM what" |D

But good job, omg. *gives standing ovation for all your hard work*

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
When I first read the title of this news article a part of me was all "whoooaaaa more me in the TCM what" |D

But good job, omg. *gives standing ovation for all your hard work*
Well we wouldn't say no to you submitting some TCM assets... ;D

Thank you so much! I use this all the time just for fun. All that's left are XY Character pictures like the player and gym leaders.
Are you guys working on that too?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you so much! I use this all the time just for fun. All that's left are XY Character pictures like the player and gym leaders.
Are you guys working on that too?
It's a much harder job. The Pokemon fit via pure fluke, and even then it needed many hours of work to get what you see here. The badges were hand-made individually. Any character sprites would probably need similar amounts of work. It's not impossible, but it's not easy.

Watch this space, but don't hold your breath just yet.