• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card Maker BACK ONLINE NOW

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that the Trainer Card Maker is finally back online and running again after a brief server switch last night. :)

Apologies for anyone caught in the downtime last night - the site itself was only unavailable for about an hour, but propagation of the new DNS settings among ISPs may mean you've had to wait longer for the site to reappear. By now, though, everyone should be on the same page.

Obviously, I haven't had the time to do much to the TCM over the past while - so it's still in need of updating. I can't guarantee that there'll be a Platinum update to it that soon (it takes an entire weekend with solid hours of work to update it on that scale), but hopefully not before too long.

The TCM going back online marks just the beginning of a massive push for the return of old and the launch of new material here on Pokecharms - so make sure you stick around, there's going to be a lot of great stuff coming in the next few months. :)

C

Celadon

I am really glad to hear that, Doctor Oak. I missed the TCM a lot.
Glad to see that your hard work has paid off.

Also, very excited for the updates.

Good job, and I really wish and hope we all won't have any more down times. ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Alex is supreme king of awesome :D

It's nice to see the TCM back online! When the forum went down just before I went to bed last night I wondered if it had something to do with the new server. Hats off to all your hard work ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... And the peasants rejoiced. ;)

(Suddenly wonders if ANYONE has ever caught onto that reference before XD)

yes1.png

Yay! I was hoping that's why I was thrown off last night. :3 Time to replace my siggie with a card!

EDIT:// This card design, doesn't show the 'Charms credit at the bottom...
tc5.png

Thought I'd let you know. ;)