• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card Maker 4.1

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Today, we've got some Trainer Card Maker improvements for you – including our headline for today, trainer card editing:
  • Added the ability to edit your saved trainer cards. To do this, visit the Your Trainer Cards page accessible from your user menu, choose one of your cards, and click the "Edit" button.
  • Added social media previews for trainer cards – link to a trainer card page from Facebook and Twitter, and a thumbnail will appear to show off your work.
  • Improved the display of the trainer card editor, particularly on mobile devices.
  • Display how close you are to the saved trainer card limit on the TCM.
As some of you may know, the ability to edit your trainer cards was the second-most requested feature in the recent Choose a New Pokécharms Feature poll. We'd like to confirm that the most popular feature, the profile revamp, is currently being built too – there's currently no estimate on when it'll be done, but we want to make sure it's done right before we unveil it!

We hope you enjoy this new update, and stay tuned for more new features coming in the near future!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
What does "Profile Revamp" mean. I have been gone for a while so I've missed a lot ....
It's a complete redesign of user profiles. :) Here's the description I had on the poll:

The profiles are pretty limited right now, and useful information (like a user’s works, or their About Me section) is hidden behind tabs. This would redesign the profiles to show that information more clearly, and also add more ways to customise your profile – maybe even choosing one of your Creative Corner works as a cover image.