• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer Card Maker 3.2 Update: Black 2 and White 2 Trainers and Pokémon

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just in time for the Black 2 and White 2 Western releases, we've updated the Trainer Card Maker to version 3.2!

lkbnH.png

The new update includes all the new Trainer Sprites from Black 2 and White 2 - from our new player characters Nate and Rosa to Hugh, all the World Championship Gym Leaders and more - as well as the new Legendary Pokémon Formes, including Resolute Forme Keldeo, White and Black Kyurem, and the Therian Formes of Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus.

If you find anything missing or not working in the new TCM update, let us know in the forums!

We hope you enjoy these new additions - and check back soon, because we'll be adding new, community-submitted Custom Trainer Sprites and Backgrounds over the next few weeks!

Read More

Re: Trainer Card Maker 3.2 Update: Black 2 and White 2 Train

The badges are different in Pokemon Black/White 2.

1. Basic Badge
2. Toxic Badge
3. Insect Badge
4. Bolt Badge
5. Quake Badge
6. Jet Badge
7. Legend Badge
8. Wave Badge

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

We are perfectly aware of that. However, at the moment, we can't do much about it since trying to accommodate for the new badges appears to crash the entire thing. They may or may not be included in a future update. For now, you'll have to do without.

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
We are perfectly aware of that. However, at the moment, we can't do much about it since trying to accommodate for the new badges appears to crash the entire thing. They may or may not be included in a future update. For now, you'll have to do without.

Thanks. Sorry I didn't know. I'm okay without them. I can probably just photoshop it. Thanks for all your hard work! :)

I made the two missing badges by myself. In case someone wants to "photoshop" them into their card:
0n2mjil
and
0enz9bf

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Michael said:
it still resets when i press enter on selecting pokemon
That problem was mentioned here, so I've temporarily reverted the update completely to ensure the TCM still works for everyone. I'll see what I can do about working on a more comprehensive fix for the custom submissions update.

The only problem I can detect, is that the card background with Suicune on it, under the category "pokemon games," is still REALLY messed up. Which is surprising, as the issue has been brought up many times before, and a long time ago, I believe, but still hasn't been fixed.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

CheetahSoul said:
The only problem I can detect, is that the card background with Suicune on it, under the category "pokemon games," is still REALLY messed up. Which is surprising, as the issue has been brought up many times before, and a long time ago, I believe, but still hasn't been fixed.
I only have so much time to work on these things, I'm afraid :) I know about the problem, but it's a moderately complicated one so it might take a while to get to grips with.

Mmm.. Can I ask something ? Cuz I am a new member in here.. :? When I want to make a trainer card in this site, why the list of Pokemon is just an egg ? ;_; Sorry, if my english is bad cuz i'm still learning English.. :(

Admin edit: Just because fonts and color are features of the board doesn't mean they should be abused. Don't do it again.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

... This isn't really the place to ask this question. I'd advise looking over the forum before posting. This sort of question probably belongs in this board - and even so, you should check some of the threads to see if your question has been answered before asking it again. Common forum sense.

Also, read the rules. Solid idea for any new member. They can be found here.

But to answer your question: the eggs are the default options. There are two different boxes, one for 'Select a Pokémon' and one for 'Select an Image'. The 'Select a Select a Pokémon' box has a text box saying 'Pokemon Name:'. Type the name of the Pokémon you want to add in that position (or at least the first two letters and choose from the drop-down list). Once you selected a Pokémon there, the 'Select an Image' box should update to include images of the Pokémon you chose.

Hopefully that helps. Welcome to 'Charms.

Is the trainer card maker still take much time? I know you have lives besides this, but x_x I'm anxious to make more trainer cards with the supposed update with the new submited trainer cards and trainers...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

NekoshiSyney said:
Is the trainer card maker still take much time? I know you have lives besides this, but x_x I'm anxious to make more trainer cards with the supposed update with the new submited trainer cards and trainers...
i can't currently give an estimate of when it'll be done - these things take more time than you might think - but I can promise you it's in the works.

I Know, I know. I was just asking to know how much time it will take approximately for that xP

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

NekoshiSyney said:
I Know, I know. I was just asking to know how much time it will take approximately for that xP
And I was giving you a political answer and entirely dodging the question, simply because I don't actually know myself! I do apologise for the non-answer, but I'm afraid I have nothing I can announce on the subject yet - but when I do, I will certainly make sure it is posted in due time.