• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS [Trade] Event Torchic Needed In April

Hey, guys!

So, as you may know, a Torchic holding Blazekenite is being distributed right now. And it will only be available until like the 15th or so of this month. So, my request is, can someone hang on to one of these for me? For just three months, then I'll take it off your hands.

I will only be getting the game in April. Once I do, though, I will trade you for the Torchic. I will probably be picking Fennekin, so I can maybe trade you a Lv 1 Fenny? Holding a Nugget or something? Or would you prefer a Vivillon? I live in the Middle East, so maybe you don't have this pattern yet?

Feel free to name your Pokemon and/or held item offer.

So, thank you!
Cheers!
Wild Jr.

EDIT: If possible, I would like the Torchic untrained and at Lv10. Not a necessity, though it would be a lot better.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I have both of the games, so I would be glad to hold on to one of them for you.:) You'll probably have to remind me come April, though. My memory sucks.

Awright! THANK YOU!

Before completing this trade, I would like I just have a few questions, though.

1. Is the Torchib still at Lv10? Have you trained him at all?
2. He's legit right? Not cloned?
3. Is he still holding the Blazekenite?
4. What would you like in return?

That's all. Once again, THANK YOU. This means a lot to me.

Cheers!
Wild Jr.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Neither of them are trained, both are legit, and I believe I still have both Blazikenites. What I want doesn't really matter to me, though I guess I'll take a Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillion from your area. :) Whatever works for you!

Woah, that's perfect, then! Okay, I'll think of something awesome to trade in return.

EDIT: I'll trade a Vivillon if I'm picking up a local copy, or idkwhat if I'm picking up a US or UK version

THANKS!
Wild Jr.

Last edited:
Can you plz give the other torchic,i beg you!!i miss the event too,i will give you many kalos starters and many charmander(BREED);_;

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I can breed you a Torchic! Unfortunately it won't have Speed Boost. Sorry. :? Just message me once you get the game and we can work out a trade.:)

do you still have blazikenite pls ,i beg you!!i have speed boost torchic,but i have no blazikenite;_;

i will GIVE YOU A SHINY IF I MANAGED TO BREED IT!!so plzzzzzzz

do we have a deal?one pokemon for 8 pokemon starters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew. Hold on to that, man, k?

@Joker999 - Sorry, bro, that Blazikenite is mine. Create a thread for yourself, and someone might trade you one. Your 8 starter offer is brilliant, you'll have many takers

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
There's no need to apologize. If you make a thread of your own asking for Blazikenite, I'm sure someone will accept. 8 Starters is quite an offer.

Hey, what're you apologising for, man? It's perfectly fine asking here, I just thought more people would see it in a new thread, that's all.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Oh sure. I'll get it to you. :)

Just give me a minute. I just went through the heart-breaking experience of finding a Shiny Suicune and being forced to kill it because I ran out of Pokeballs. ;_;

Wha... THAT is just the forces of nature f**king with you. The only time a person EVER runs out of Pokeballs is when faced with a shiny or legendary (or, in your case, both)

Would you like a Meadow Vivillon to make up for it? Non-shiny, though.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
You're welcome, and I'm good, thanks.
It feels good to give people my favorite Pokemon. :3

Anyways, I'm definitely taking a break on Suicune. I'll probably start again next week. (Spring Break!) right now my heart hurts.:(

I hope this will help:

-Click on 'Forums' in the top-left corner
-What do you want to talk about? Click the appropriate title.
-Look near the top of the screen for a 'Create New Thread' option
-Enter a title and text, and you're good to go!

Good Luck!

I just take a Scatterbug. :)

I just realised yesterday that my native pattern is Modern, and not Meadow. For some reason I got confused. I messed that up on so many trades I doubt I'll be able to fix them all, but I just wanted to say sorry for misleading you about the pattern. If you want to trade back or anything, please say so.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I just realised yesterday that my native pattern is Modern, and not Meadow. For some reason I got confused. I messed that up on so many trades I doubt I'll be able to fix them all, but I just wanted to say sorry for misleading you about the pattern. If you want to trade back or anything, please say so.
That's fine, no need to trade back. ^w^ Honestly, my pattern is modern too, but I was too lazy to catch a Scatterbug myself. XP