• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed To That Ever Distant Dream

Jake slowly unwrapped Sen's sloppy handiwork. Although it got the job done short-term, Jake made a mental note not to let Sen perform any surgeries. Chuckling to himself Jake began to work.

He removed any twigs, grass, or other foreign objects from the trainer's wound. Infection could spread, and Jake couldn't treat that, not with his current supplies. Finished with the first step, Jake took another look. The trainer was still bleeding profusely.

Jake reached into his backpack, withdrawing a Pokeball. He pressed the button on the capsule, and out popped a rather small Octillery.

"Lilo, I need you to help me cauterize this wound." Jake held out his arm as the little octopus latched to it, squirming down to his wrist. Letting loose a tiny bit of flame, she held still as Jake moved her over the wound, burning it shut. She struggled to maintain the tiny flame. Although she could use Flamethrower, this tiny flame required much more focus.

Jake finished with a sigh. "Alright Lilo. Rest up. You earned it." The little water type smiled tiredly as she climbed up to Jake's head, where she fell asleep, looking very much like a strange hat.

Jake glanced up as he began wrapping the trainer's shoulder back up, looking at the carnage around him. When he turned back he found himself face to face with a rather large, rather angry Liepard. The feline leaped, only to be slammed midair by a flying Pokemon. Jake focused back on his work, hurriedly patching up the trainer before yelling to the others.

"That's good enough for now! We gotta move!"

((Six pages in, and here I finally am.))

The slight form of Dani Everett turned sharply on the heel of her navy blue combat boots, tripping and stumbling over row upon row of fallen trees. The young female had been sitting peacefully just a few moments ago, watching with an air of amusement as her Grovyle, Verdell, hopelessly tried to break up a squabble between the other members of her team. Then, all of a sudden, the menacing blur of a battle-ready Garchomp had blasted across the path in front of her.

Hey, at least her Pokemon had quieted down.

Dani quickly recalled all of her Pokemon into the relative safety of their Pokeballs, and in turn latching the capsules onto her belt. Garchomp certainly weren't supposed to roam around Route 11, at least not naturally. So it must have been owned by another trainer. Good or bad, Dragon types were powerful, and a fully evolved one at that meant that she could be finally be meeting a worthy adversary, or even ally.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Dani had bolted off in the same direction as the Land Shark Pokemon had gone. She hadn't gotten far before a small group of Liepard blocked the path in front of her, hissing and snarling. She skidded to a halt, just barely managing to stop before she might have collided with one of the dark felines. The female stood in place for a few seconds, the situation finally sinking in.
With a classic stereotypical girly scream, Dani stumbled backwards, arms pinwheeling wildly. "K-... Kyah!"

The Umbreon enjoyed the situation for a few minutes, but quickly knocked the pokemon off of him when he realized he wasn't going to be able to breath soon.

He Quickly shot a few warning growls at the Liepard, finnaly making the rest either run away, or pass out.

He ran back to the other trainers, cuts still bleeding little.

Last edited:
Whatever the Umbreon had did, it worked. The only thing now was a screaming girl who had witnessed what happened. Team Plasma could abduct her and question her now that she had seen what the group looked like.

"Here, patch him up quickly, we seriously need to leave!" Ethan said, jogging over to the girl.

"Are you ok?"

With a flash of white light, Verdell had reappeared in front of Dani, an X-Scissor already being charged up as soon as the Grovyle was fully released. She stood in place, quivering as she reached for the other Pokeballs on her belt.

"W-what's it to you, ya weirdo..." she mumbled, suddenly feeling quite embarrassed about her earlier reaction.

Sen nodded curtly at Ethan and proceeded to help Jake get their injured companion on his back. Once Jacob was safely strapped to his back, the dragon tamer turned to face Ethan and froze. The talking was talking to a rather abashed looking girl. The young man deadpanned. Really? First Umbreon and now Ethan? The dragon tamer grumbled to himself in exasperation. Some people, or Pokemon for that matter, just seem to have all the luck....Wait. Just where did heck that girl come from anyways? Sen rubbed his temples as a headache started to form and sighed tiredly.

'...I give up. This journey only seems to get weirder and weirder.'

And with that, the mentally exhausted Sen wheeled around and started to run for the river. Calling for his friends as he did so.

Ethan rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of a good way to explain this.

"Yeah, uh, what you just saw...well, you probably shouldn't have. I'll put it that way." Ethan said, turning around, signaling for the girl to follow. Ethan approached Sen, getting close to his ear.

"Hmm, it seems that more and more people continue to stumble upon this group...well, non-members I mean. Anyways, what do you think? She's seen enough that Team Plasma would probably want her for questioning....Hmm."

Jake glanced over at Ethan, noticing the girl for the first time. His face went beet red, and he turned to jog after Sen. As happy and outgoing as Jake was, he got extremely nervous around girls. Especially ones that were even close to his age.

Shaking his head, Jake focused on other things, finally noticing the buzzing coming from behind him. He glanced over to see a Vibrava that seemed rather proud of herself. Jake was astonished.

"Tana!?" The newly evolved dragon type buzzed happily, nuzzling Jake as he ran. Smiling and laughing, Jake sprinted to catch up to Sen.

Sen shook his head. "I don't know, but you're right. It'll be too dangerous for her to stay here alone." The young trainer then paused for a brief second as he adjusted Jacob's weight on his back before continuing on.

"You should go ask her whether or not she wants to travel with us. Make sure to explain to her as vaguely as possible, I don't want to drag another innocent into this mess."

After finishing up his hushed conversation with Ethan, the dragon tamer heard the unfamiliar sound similar to that of an insect's buzz and turned around to see an ecstatic Jake running towards him with an unknown Vibrava. The black haired trainer's eyes than slowly widened in surprise as he put two and two together and his mouth split into a genuine grin.

"...That can't be?! Jake. Did Tana just evolve?!"

Oh boy, I just love explaining. Ethan thought, walking back towards the girl. Hmm, how should I approach this?

"Excuse me, me and my..." Ethan turned around to glance at Sen and Jake, along with an injured but healing Jacob on the back of Leviathan, "...friends, are sorry for spooking you. I'm Ethan by the way. Anyways, we're just heading to the next 'town.' You want to come with? You'll be much safer with us."

Jake smiled, rubbing Tana's head affectionately. He was so proud that the little, timid Trapinch he had been raising was growing up.

"She sure did! Looks like beating on those damn cats finally gave her enough battle confidence." The Vibration Pokemon was doing a happy series of figure-8's above Jake's head as he spoke. Then she froze, coughing and wheezing, until she shot a jet of green and yellow flames. She buzzed in joy, spurting more flames, proud of her newfound power.

Sen smiled at his friend's joy and pat his back in congratulations. "Congrats Jake." The dragon tamer then turned to Tana and happily grinned at the newly-evolved Pokemon as well. "And Congrats to you too Tana. I humbly welcome you to the dragon's club." The trainer then felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, warning him of an impending danger. Obeying his gut instincts, the black haired youth immediately ducked down, dodging the sudden shadow ball that flew over his head and missed their little group of three by a hairs-breath.

Sen sighed a quick breath of relief at the close call and quickly straightened his back, speaking urgently to Jake as he did so. "That was too close comfort. Let's get out of here. Now." He then turned to Ethan and the shaking new girl before cupping his mouth and shouting as loud as he could over the noise of the chaotic battlefield.

"Ethan! We need to go, like now!"

The Umbreon used Moonlight, and his cuts started to deal as the moon shown over his black physique frame.

His rings stopped glowing when he was done channeling the moons power.

He groaned slightly when he was done sapping its power, and shook his fur.

He then proceeded to collasp at Sen's feet tiredly, Clearly drained and exhasted.

One of the Liepard managed to get up, and struggle over too him.

The Umbreon gave a quick glance before rolling his eyes.

The Umbreon used yawn, on the other Dark type.

What he didn't notice, was that he still smaller then her.

The Liepard collasped on top of him, yawning.

The Umbreon sweatdropped.

He lay underneath the dark type, clearly quite annoyed by the predicament.

The Liepard nuzzled him, still under the influence of Attract, While Umbreon was growling under his breath, still struggling, as he gasped for breath.

Last edited:
((ooh boy, lol. I'm not sure where your going with this, so I won't interfere with that.))

Ethan quickly turned around to the sound of his name, barely noticing a shadow ball fly over Sen. The dragon tamer was ducking, the attack seemingly missing by centimeters. Here we go.

"Well, so much for asking." Ethan quickly grabbed hold of the girl's hands and started running back to the group. He quickly released Houndoom, and ordered it to attack the Liepards on sight.

"Try to protect Leviathan... we can't afford him to drop Jacob!"

((I'm pretty sure he just can't move. Not really not going to take this anywhere. A little help would preferred,))

He barked at the Houndoom begging for help.

He kept on squirming underneath the Liepard, trying to move it.

Angrily he started shooting Shadow Ball randomly to trying and get some help.

As Jake ran after Sen, Tana swung around when she heard distressed barking coming from farther back in the woods. Without thinking, she swung around, darting back towards the noise. Jake was dumbfounded.

"Tana? What in the worl...." Jake shook himself from his daze as Lilo blasted an approaching Liepard away with Hydro Pump. Trusting that Tana would be alright by herself, Jake continued after Sen.

Meanwhile, Tana was zipping through the woods urgently, searching for the source of the barking. She combed the woods, quickly and quietly until she came across an Umbreon struggling to get up from under a very drowsy Liepard.

Hurriedly zipping over to the pair, the Vibration Pokemon struggled to pull the comatose Liepard off of the Umbreon. Once the Umbreon was free, Tana collapsed, exhausted from lifting something twice her weight. Her wings weren't very strong yet, and she had pushed her self too far.

"Hey! Get yer grubby hands off of me!" Dani squealed and attempted to wrestle her own hands from Ethan's grasp. After a few moments of struggling she finally managed to free herself of the male's grip, stumbling backwards from the recoil.

"Man, what's your defect?! I dunno what the heck you think you're doing, but if you're trying to kidnap me, you really aren't doing such a fabulous job," Dani grunted, and pulled herself up off of the ground. She brushed her hands across the fronts of her pale blue jeans, a scowl darkening her silvery-blue eyes.

Umbreon quickly set down ta a next to Jake.

He then walked over to Dani.

He looked up into her stormy silver eyes, and smiled, rings glowing happily, as he mis read the conversation that was taking place.

Jake lost it. His face beet red from anger at this unknown girl risking their efforts, he looked her in the eyes, yelling.

"Look lady! We're being chased by Team Plasma, so you either come with us, or you get captured and interrogated about us! And I hate to imagine what some of those thugs would do with a woman your age!"

Jake breathed heavily, then blushed, turning away. "Whatever. It's her choice." He picked up Tana, then jogged off in the direction Sen had been running.

As Ethan made his way to Sen, the girl began struggling and finally got loose, causing them both to fall. Stumbling to get back, up Ethan almost screamed at the girl when Jake did it for him. All he did was make a whistle, and then turned back to the girl. He extended his hand.

"Look, I'm sorry and all, but we need to leave now. Those people want to hurt, even kill us, and now that you've seen this, there is no stopping them from doing the same to you. Now, are you coming or not? We're departing right now." Ethan said, turning to see the rest of the group jogging away.

Last edited:
Umbreon couldnt take the screaming.

His ear drum throbbed.

He covered his ears to try and block the noise.

He gave up and let out a extremely loud howl, and every thing went quiet.

He groaned in relief as it quieted.

To regain some of his lost energy from doing "Things" the Umbreon used rest, and started to snore softly.

Last edited:
((Ok, so this is the last post before the time skip, decided by the owner. So do not post unless you are Sen. Thanks! ))

"Alright, just come on. Don't worry, we're a pretty decent bunch, and we're doing this for your own good--" Ethan was cut off as the girl jolted up, knocking heads with him, and then falling back down.

The pain was tremendous, however it seemed that the girl got the worst of it. Unconscious, she layed on the forest floor, sleeping.

"Oh dear..." Ethan said, grabbing the female and carrying her to Rex.

"Alright buddy, we have some extra cargo. Try not to shake her off... She's probably pissed already, no reason to fuel the fire..." Ethan said, running back to the group, scooping up the sleeping Umbreon, and exiting the forest.

((Time to time skip. Once again, this was decided by the owner.))

Sen trudged along the dense forest floor as he and his companions, plus an unconscious girl, headed towards the safety of the underground caves of Victory Road.

It had been a rather arduous journey as the group of trainers had to travel through the night many times and more than a few members had grown dark bags under their restless eyes. Their enemies seem to lurk everywhere, the ominous darkness of the forest in the night and the deepening shadows of the day seem to only hide these unseen foes. Regardless, it was only a short walk's distance before they reached the secret entrance of the Secret Society's base and Sen was all the more eager to get there faster. The dragon tamer sighed with his weary lips and moved his exhausted legs forward as he recounted his little 'adventure.'

His two dragon Pokemon, and a sleeping Brom included, had all met the fleeing group at the east river as planned and they were all able to cross over without any real problems. Yet, after crossing the calm river waters, their worries did not cease as the Liepards attacked shortly after the crossing and the bruised trainers were forced to move their tired bodies into a run again. Thankfully, they were able to lose their attackers in the darkness of the night when a great conflagration of flames erupted during one of their scuffles, the heavy smoke and fierce fires hiding their scent, and the Liepards hadn't been seen since.

However, the stressful possibility of their pursuers finding them once more kept the trainers up at night and they only ended up sleeping when their exhausted bodies shut down on them. It had been a hellish experience for all of them....Well, not all of them. Jacob was still sleeping to stave off his injures and the stranger girl was still unconscious even after five days of their forest trek. They black haired youth slowly shook his fatigued head in silent exasperation.

'Unbelievable.'

~...~

After a few moments of withered movements, Sen looked up to see a gargantuan rock wall and his cracked lips split into exuberant smile. Having seen the familiar sight, the dragon tamer stumbled towards the wall and banged upon it's rocky surface three times before opening his mouth to speak in hush tones.

"To that ever distant dream."

And with those quiet, yet fevered words, the rocky barrier trembled and a man-sized rectangular section of the great wall slid inwards, before disappearing into the darkness of the now revealed secret tunnel. However, despite his tired countenance, Sen did not move a single step towards its entrance as his eyes were glued on a familiar willowy figure of an aged man standing within the mouth of the opened cave.

The man took a step forward towards the dragon tamer, his royal blue mantle with fur trimmings, which covered the entirety of his shoulders and arms, billowed in the wind that seemingly came out of nowhere. Underneath his mantle, he wore a similarly colored fancy formal-wear decorated with numerous golden medals dedicated to his bravery and service. His wonderfully trimmed beard was streaked with grey, as was his medium length cropped hair, and his wrinkled eyes danced with mischievous delight as the unnamed man broke into a friendly smile.

"Ser Mordred, we've been expecting you."

Sen broke into a similar smile as he heard the welcoming tone of his friend's voice.

"Ser Percival, It's been far too long."

The newly named Percival then clasped Sen's hand as he welcomed his colleague back home, before his eyes strayed over the trainer's shoulder and looked at the young man's companion's with an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"New recruits?"

The dragon tamer shook his head before turning his head to glance at his companions. "I'm afraid not, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we've come here to take refuge." The veteran man raised his other eyebrow before furrowing them both into a frown.

"Unforeseen circumstances?"

Sen nodded. Percival heaved a lengthy sigh.

"Well, I suppose your companions can come in for now, however." The old knight's eyes hardened as he gave the black haired youth a firm look into his eyes. "You'd best explain to Artus when we arrive inside."

The trainer nodded once more as he replied with resolve.

"Of course."

The senior smiled with satisfaction as he heard the confident response and used his other hand to clasp the younger man's shoulder.

"Then I'll be seeing you in the council meeting."

And with that, after a few more short exchange of pleasantries, the two parted and the elder man headed back inside the cave, while Sen turned towards his companions with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry that took so long."

Jake stared at Sen, and the hidden entrance behind him, flabbergasted. He rubbed his eyes, even pinching himself, wondering if what he was seeing was some sort of hallucination caused by his exhaustion.

"Wha....who....." Jake paused. It was starting to make sense. Sen's secret training grounds, the HQ he and Ethan were talking about, maybe even why Team Plasma was after them.

"Sen, where are we?"

Last edited:
Ethan couldn't help but chuckle. He just went through a living hell: Facing an onslaught of Liepards, struggling with some girl he met in the forest, being struck in the head by said girl, and having to swim across a damn river finally to arrive here at the HQ. Ethan couldn't be happier. Although his mind was plagued with the thought of sleep, he should probably take care of both unconscious members of their group.

"Sen, you should probably...inform him on some stuff. I'll take down Jacob and Mrs. Grumpy down to the med-bay. After that," Ethan stretched his arm, yawning slightly, "I'm going to catch some sleep." Ethan said, walking off.

The tunnel was quite large, enough for both Rex and Leviathan to traverse the man-made cave with ease. Both carrying a passenger, it was quite evident that the Pokemon were tired as well. Looking to his left, Rex carried the girl, somehow still looking annoyed in deep sleep. To his right, Leviathan carried the injured Jacob, making sure not to make any sort of sharp movements. Once Ethan was at his destination, both sleeping trainers were put in beds, with proper health care procedures taken to make sure no serious damage was done. Ethan sat down as they wheeled the two beds next to each other, the trainers to lie there until they awake. His eyelids becoming heavy, Ethan fell asleep in his chair, snoozing near two of his new companions.

Jacob rubbed his head. He didn’t know why; it wasn’t hurting. He yawned as he stepped forward. Where was he? Jacob looked around. The sky looked very odd; it was entirely pink and wavy, as if everywhere Jacob looked was just above a grill. He squinted as he panned out over the horizon. Off in the distance he could see several mountains, blocking his view of anything else. The ground appeared to be entirely made of dirt and stone. He played with the dirt with his foot before beginning to walk forward.

He walked down several oddly placed steps just in front of him and decided to walk towards a nearby mountain. The mountain, which had looked so far away, took only several minutes to walk to. Jacob was surprised at the time he was making, but for whatever reason he didn’t question it. As he approached the mountain, he could see a small dark cave, cut into the side. Something drew him in, towards the cave. His urge only grew stronger as he approached.

Jacob poked his head inside the cave. On the ground there was a thick, pink mist, but everything else was hidden in the shadows. Jacob tilted his head as he processed his surroundings. Now fully in the cave, Jacob walked down a small pathway. The pathway slowly became narrower and narrower, until Jacob felt closed in. He turned around to leave, only to see two glowing red eyes. He was taken aback, as the rest of the pink beast revealed itself. The creature shone brightly, and Jacob had to shield his eyes from the light.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob woke with a jolt. He immediately through his head forwards, sitting up in his bed. He was so confused; what happened? Where was he? And why did his shoulder hurt so badly? He grasped his shoulder, grunting as he found a comfortable place for his arm. He shook his head back and forth for a moment; it felt like he had been hit by a train. How long had he been sleeping for?

Jacob looked around the room. It was small, barely more than the size of a closet. It wasn’t well lit either; a single light swung from the ceiling. He assumed he wasn’t in a hospital; if he was, it certainly wasn’t a good one. He looked to his left; there sat a young girl, lying in a bed just like his. He had never seen the girl before, and after staring for a few seconds, his gaze shot across the room again. There, in a small chair, sat Ethan. Hey, he remembered Ethan! That was right; he had met Ethan just before…. But he couldn’t remember anything else. He looked back at his surroundings. The walls were dark, and unpainted, reminding him of the side of a cave…. Cave….

It wasn’t until then that Jacob remembered his dream. What was it he had seen in that cave? It was pink and bright…. And it was in his dreams. What could it mean? He lifted his arms to hold his head, which had begun to pulse, but dropped his left arm when he felt the pain from his injury. He sighed.

Suddenly, it came to him. Jacob had to tell someone. He twisted his body so he could sit up, and with some difficulty, he was successful.

“Ethan!” he said in a whisper. It was as loud as he could speak. He tried again. “Ethan!” That one was about as loud as normal speech. “ETHAN!”

"Huh, wha?" Ethan said, slowly awaking to the sound of whispers. He then realized it was Jacob, finally awake.

"Man, you've been out for a while. You missed a lot: rapid attacks, river swimming, the usual. Anyways, you should probably rest. As am I. We've been through a lot, you especially."

"N-no..." Jacob said, trying to stand before releasing how difficult that would be. "There's something.... important..." Jacob coughed a bit to get his voice back to normal. Ethan wasn't kidding; he had been out for a while. He let out another loud cough before speaking again.

"It's Grimsly... he knows I'm here... he knows where we are!"

Sen nodded at Ethan's words and watched the young trainer enter the tunnel. He then turned his head around when he heard a bewildered Jake ask him a question and grinned as he saw the amusing expression that was spread across the trainer's face.

"HQ. Or, if you prefer, the underground citadel, home to the Unovian knights of the Arc table." The young dragon tamer then straighten his face and gave Jake a formal bow, his hand laden upon his chest. "And I, am known as Ser Mordred the eleventh, a proud knight of the Arc table." Sen lifted his head and flashed Jake a happy grin.

"Welcome, Jake of Hoenn, to the Secret Society. Or rather, the Resistance."

The dragon tamer then quickly straighten his back and gestured to the entrance of the cave. "Now, if you'll follow me, I'll lead you to your quarters. You and I both know that you've earned yourself a good rest. And don't worry, I'll explain everything to you tomorrow."

Jake was silent as Sen, or rather, Ser Mordred, led him to his room. He had so many questions. But his friend had promised to explain everything in the morning. Once the duo reached his room, Jake flopped onto the bed, all his questions darting about in his head. Finally, he passed out, too exhausted to remain awake any longer.

Ethan tilted his head slightly at Jacob.

"What do you mean? How so?" He said, sitting up in his chair, rubbing his eyes. "This is one of the safest places I know."

"Well," Jacob responded. "The Elite Four in Unova... It's Caitlin, really. I met her when I was very young, you see. Her Musharna... must have been tracking me for some time. Musharna is a pokemon very closely intertwined with dreams. Everyone knows that these pokemon can eat dreams, and can show humans and pokemon alike their dreams. It's much more difficult to keep tabs on a person through their dreams... difficult, but not impossible."

Jacob took a deep breath, looking away from Ethan for a time. It was still difficult to talk, but it was getting easier the longer he did so. "They may not know about this med-bay... thingy... but they'll know my coordinates now. I'm sure it won't take them long to figure out where I am." Jacob attempted to stand, only to fall back in his bead. "I've got to leave this place. As long as I stay with you all, you'll be targeted by the Elite Four."

Ethan froze. If what he sad was true, then HQ could be under attack real soon. He had to set off the alarm.

"Alright, we need to go. I left all my Pokemon except Sharpedo, so he can't really carry anyone right now. You should be able to walk, so just follow me." Ethan said, quickly getting out of his chair to help Jacob up. "And as for her..." he looked over at the girl, still sleeping. "Well, I can carry that."

Ethan quickly left the Medbay, girl-in-hands, Jacob slowly following behind. Although they were in a state of panic, only one thought crossed his mind. Don't wake up now. Don't wake up now. Please don't wake up right now!

At the end of the Hallway, Ethan found a small handle, labeled with the word alarm, in all capitals. These were scattered around the hallways, so that if something were to go down, all citizens would be notified to stay in the lower levels, and the Knight's Table along with the King himself would asses the situation.

Here goes. Ethan pulled the alarm.

Jacob struggled to stand beside Ethan. He was leaning on the dark-type trainer as they walked down the hall, and pulled the alarm. As the lights flashed and a shrill alarm sounded, Jacob looked at Ethan. He nodded to the trainer as he pushed off, standing on his own. He wobbled for a moment before catching his balance.

“So…” he began. “What happens now? Where are we?” Jacob had never been told where they are, what the headquarters was for…. Nothing. Just that, before he blacked out, the group was heading for the headquarters of this secret organization.

Sen watched his friend fall fast asleep with a fond smile and turned his body around to leave the small room after a few moments of silent vigil. He had work to do.

Swiftly walking down the narrow corridor of the rocky hallway, occasionally greeting his subordinates on the way, the dragon tamer looked forward with a steely gaze as he pondered the report he would be soon giving to the Knight's council that evening. It was certainly something that he wasn't looking forward to as the young trainer didn't want to be the bearer of bad tidings. Morale within the Knightly corps were low enough already and bringing it down even lower was the last thing that the black haired youth had in mind. However, rules were rules and the information that the young man brought with him this time was critical to the Society's survival and the knight commander had no choice but to give his report to his colleagues and king.

Heaving a great sigh, the young man slowed his fatigued body to a stop after the several long minutes of walking and raised his right hand to open a steel door present at his side. Swinging the heavy door open, Sen walked into a dimly lit, compact locker room and quickly headed towards one of the shower rooms present to his far left. He then stripped the dirty clothes off his grimy body and stepped into the cramped space of the cold metal box before turning the handle in front of him.

The dragon tamer sighed blissfully as the steaming hot waters hit him in full force.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sen happily walked out of the wet shower room with a warm fluffy towel, which he had gotten from a nearby cabinet, wrapped around his head. Having missed the comfort of a good shower, the trainer had thoroughly enjoyed the short rinse and was feeling better than ever. Stretching his sore limbs as he went, the Unovian knight leisurely walked towards one of the larger lockers within the room and opened it up by placing his Crystal blue medallion within the locker's metal slot.

Upon swinging open the metal compartment, Sen saw the familiar sight of the official Unovian Knight commander's uniform. The young man stared at the ceremonial garments for a few moments, admiring its seams and silk, before reaching for the coat hanger that it hung on and carefully unhinging it from the rack.
The uniform was similar to that of Ser Percival's and only had a few differences between the two. Namely, his was dressed in pitch black while his colleague's was colored in royal blue.

The dragon tamer deftly put on the uniform and was about to buckle his belt to finish up his dress-up before freezing in the motion. An all too familiar screech that he had only heard in drills before attacked and resounded in the young man's ear.

'...No...It can't be...'

And in a flurry of motion, Sen clasped his belt together in place and rushed out of the locker room. Bursting out and slamming the door open, the knight was greeted with the chaos of numerous squires and recruits streamlining towards the lower levels, whilst the certified knights were rushing towards the tunnel entrance.
Pausing for a moment at the sight of unfamiliar confusion, Sen then quickly moved to grab one of the rushing knights and questioned the bewildered man harshly.

"What's going on?!"

"I-I don't know ser, all I know is that alarm was rung and I was told by Ser Lancelot to follow protocol."

Sen inwardly grimaced at the lack of information, but nodded firmly to hide his discomfort at the knight's words.

"I see... Then I want you to take a squad of men and comb the first and second levels in case it was a spy that triggered the alarm. If you find anyone suspicious, capture them. Alive. Am I understood?"

The knight pounded the metal breastplate on his chest in response. "Ser!" The honour-bound man then quickly rushed off, eager to fulfill his new orders.

Sen watched the man leave and sighed grievously when the knight left his sight. He seriously hoped that Team Plasma hadn't tailed them all the way here, but there was always that small possibility. In any event, he had to move quickly. The young dragon tamer then looked left as he faced towards the direction of the entrance and turned his body around before breaking into a full on sprint.

The knight's eyes hardened. No one was going to mess with the Unovian Knights and get away with it.

Not on his watch.

Jake jolted from his dreams, startled by the alarm ringing throughout the HQ. Panicking, he struggled to his feet, snatching his Pokeballs. In a daze, he jerked open the door, accidentally stumbling into a group of knights.

((I have NO idea how to handle this situation. My character has NO clue what's going on! Dammit Sen, you lazy bastard! Putting off all the important info until morning! >_<))

((Tehe~))

Fred was not having a good day. He was first dumped by girlfriend, forced into duty on his off day because of this damned alarm, and then he was manhandled by his superior. So it was understandable when the cranky man decided to have his some revenge on the crook that they had stumbled upon.

Fred pointed a armored finger at Jake

"SEIZE HIM!."

The armored men then burst into a frenzy of movements as they moved in to detain the unknown man.

Last edited:
Jake's hand flew to his belt, snatching a Pokeball through reflex at the realization that he might be in danger. Just before he released Brom to kick ass and take names, Jake remembered where he was. These men were part of Sen's "Secret Resistance". Win or lose, Jake realized things would not go well for him if he released his Pokemon.

Quickly snapping Brom's ball back onto his belt, Jake turned to run, only to be tackled from behind by several heavy, armored men. As he struggled to break free, one of the men bashed him on the head with an armored fist, knocking the young trainer unconscious.