• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed To That Ever Distant Dream

"If I could interject," Jacob interrupted. "I highly doubt we'll be attacked if we stay together; the Elite Four wouldn't risk such an open move. If we stick together, we might be watched, but I think we should be safe as far as Team Plasma is concerned."Jacob turned away from Ethan and towards Sen. "That said, if you want to fly, that's fine with me!"

Sen frowned. "The Elite Four might not attack, but from my experience, Team Plasma has no qualms of attacking in public." The young trainer then furrowed his brows as he rubbed his temples. "And we can't fly either, we risk the chance of being tracked to HQ. Besides, Jake and Brom over there." Sen pointed towards the duo who were fast asleep on the tree and under it respectively. "Are still asleep and it doesn't seem like they'll be waking up any time soon..."

The dragon tamer sighed. "We're most likely going to have to travel the forest roads and try to lose them that way."

Something rang out in Jacob's ears.

"Headquarters?" Jacob asked. Perhaps they were in Team Plasma after all. Jacob reached for a pokeball. He looked Sen and Ethan up and down. They could be part of Team Rocket maybe, or some other rival team. This didn't mean they weren't dangerous, however, and Jacob wasn't about to be lead into another ambush. "Headquarters of what, exactly?"

((Hehe, totally copied your trainer-card-in-the-signature-thing :D))

Ethan noticed Jacob reach for a Pokeball, and in a protective instinct, ordered his Houndoom to stand up in guard. The devil dog growled quietly.

"I'm not sure you are in the position to know." Ethan said, slowly turning to Sen. He kept his Houndoom alert, as he asked Sen:

"Should we tell him?"

Sen's forehead broke out in a sweat as he realized that he'd messed up. Jacob obviously didn't trust them now, seeing as he was slowly reaching for his Pokeballs. Perhaps he shouldn't have let his guard down so much and blurted out their secret. The word 'headquarters' probably caused some sort of misunderstanding within the trainer. The dragon tamer grit his teeth as he inwardly cursed his foolish incompetence.

'Damn it. I should've been more careful.'

Well, the cat was out of the bag now, but they couldn't just reveal the society to Jacob - that would go against his vow of secrecy. Stay and try to explain or leave the trainer to his fate? The dragon tamer shook his head, freeing his mind from the dilemma that he now faced. Although he wished he could help Jacob, Sen had no way of making Jacob trust them quickly enough and they simply did not have the time for a long-winded explanation. Sen sighed haggardly. He was just going to have to go with a vague answer and hope that Jacob would still be willing to trust them.

Resolving himself the best as he could, Sen shook his head at Ethan's suggestion and gave Jacob the most honest face he could muster. He then raised his hands up in surrender, trying to show the other trainer that he meant no harm. "Ethan and I aren't a part of any suspicious organization. That's all I can tell you right now. If you don't it then you're free to go, but I ask that ya trust us." The dragon tamer clenched his fists. "We don't like Team Plasma any less than you do."

Last edited:
Jacob thought for a moment. Another secret organization? That could be bad news; for all he knew, these guys were worse than Team Plasma! But for now, they weren't trying to kill him, and they certainly had the chance. Jacob guessed that they probably weren't trying to get him, and he'd be safer to stay with them.

"I suppose I'll follow you guys anyhow, if you'll allow me; it's better than waiting for Team Plasma to find me!" Jacob looked both ways down the road. "When do you think we'll head out?" He broadly asked Sen and Ethan.

"Now." The trainer said as he quickly started packing up his cooking utensils. "We need to get a move on. Don't want the Plasmas to tail us too closely." Once Sen was done shoving all his items into his travel pack, the Gym protégé looked up at sleeping Jake and sighed. To think that this guy could sleep through all the commotion. He didn't know whether to be impressed or exasperated. In anycase, he was probably going to have to have his Pokemon carry Jake and his partner. He couldn't carry both the trainer and his Pokemon after all.

Quickly reaching for his belt, the Dragon tamer picked out two minimized Pokeballs between his fingers and clicked their centers to enlargen them. The trainer then threw the two Pokeballs high into the air, while calling out to the Pokemon the capsules held within.

"Vicious. Regis. Come." And in a flash of white, two dragons were released out into the world.

One of the menacing creatures, the one with who bore a pair of large red wings on her back, announced her arrival with a deafening roar that echoed throughout the forest. The other, who had three spine-chilling heads, eerily floated beside his mate. Sen briefly looked at the two dragons with pride before turning to admonish the Salamance with a strict face.

"Vicious, I told you not to be so loud whenever I call ya out. You could always end up drawing attention we don't want to attract."

In response to her trainer's scolding, the Dragon Pokemon hung her head in shame. Seeing his partner look dejected, the dragon tamer couldn't help but turn his frowning countenance into a small helpless smile and stroked Vicious' head gently. "But I guess it can't be helped." The Salamance perked up as she felt her trainer stroke her head and heard the change in his voice. "You wouldn't be Vicious if you weren't so excitable." Sen then jumped in surprise as he felt something push against his back and turned to see his Hydreigon poking his(their?) heads for attention. The black haired youth gave out mirthful chuckle as he started to scratch the chin of his other dragon's central head. "Don't worry Regis, I didn't forget about you."

After a few seconds of showing his affection, Sen patted the heads of both of the Pokemon, signifying the end to their little scratching session, and gave the duo a stern face.

"I've got a job for you two."

The countenance of the two dragons immediately turned serious as they matched their master's mood. Just what kind of dangerous mission would their trainer give them now?

"I need the two of you...To carry those two sleeping blockheads," Sen said as he pointed to both Brom and Jake.

The two dragons face faulted.

Last edited:
The Umbreon hid behind Jake nervously.

He didn't know who these people were, or why they were here.

When Jacob and Ethan Approached him he gave a warning growl before hiding behind Sen terrifed, hackles sticking up, and ears flush to the back of his head.

"Hey there little guy." Ethan said, squatting down to level with the Umbreon. He seemed rather scared at the trainers, as was expected. It was then that Ethan opened his bag, and took out a small circle shaped treat. It was a sweet pastry made out of Moon-berries, a fruit that only dark types find delicious.

"Here, try some of this." Ethan said, handing the treat to the Umbreon.

The Umbreon twitched.

Eat, stay, eat, stay, eat, stay, eat, stay, eat he thought, confused on if the subject of trusting the stranger.

He eventually decided to take a risk and walked over to Ethan, nuzzled him, then quickly took the pastry and lay down beside him.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Ethan said, looking down at the Umbreon. He sat criss-cross next to the dark Eeveelution.

"We're going to have to leave soon. You coming with? You can ride with me."

Jacob looked up at the large, dragon pokemon. Jacob could tell the pokemon were strong; probably more powerful than his own. He was lucky he didn't try to attack. He watched the two, giant dragon pokemon gingerly lift the sleeping trainer and his pokemon.

"Alright, let's go!" Jacob said. He was still a bit nervous of being found by Team Plasma, and he felt as though he was being watched. "Where exactly are we gong again?" Jacob asked as he began walking, trying to get the rest of the group to start heading out.

"Northeast," Sen said as he hastily tried to harness Jake and Brom to his Pokemon. He didn't want them fall off after all. "Let's take to the forest and cross the river with our Pokemon. We're going to have to forgo the Village Bridge completely." After tightening up the last pieces of the harness, the young man then turned to his two Dragon Pokemon and quickly gave them their orders.

"Fly high and meet us ten clicks north from the bridge. Eastern bank of the river. I'll see you guys there soon."

Nodding at their command, the Salamance and Hydreigon took to the air with a powerful beat of their wings and soared to the skies - quickly disappearing into the clouds above. Seeing that his Pokemon had safely taken off, the dragon tamer moved towards the forest. Until he realized he had forgotten something.

'...Where did Terra go?'

Swerving his body around, Sen looked around with a wild eye, desperately searching for his baby Pokemon. Only to see the forgotten dragon sleeping under the very same tree that Jake had been snoring in. It seems that the Axew had decided to sleep alongside the Mushroom Pokemon when both the Breloom and his trainer had decided to bunk in for the evening. Sighing a silent breath of relief, Sen took out a capturing capsule from inside his jacket and returned the Pokemon to its pokeball in a quick flash of red.

"Alright." The dragon tamer looked at the pokeball clutched in his hand. "Let's get going."
And in a flash, the Pokeball was gone. Disappearing into the warmth of Sen's jacket, as the trainer himself entered into the dark shadows of the grim evening forest with his newfound companions.

Jake woke with a loud yawn, feeling a powerful wind whipping through his hair. He blinked a few times, his eyes adjusting to the darkness to find himself viewing the world from very high up. And.....upside down? Jake did a double take, then let loose a rather loud scream.

"Ohmygodwhatthehellisgoingon?!" Jake was whipped around back upright as Vicious finished her barrel roll, happily wheeling around in the air with Regis. Jake's face grew pale with terror. He was flying. With a strange, unknown Pokemon. Blinded by fear, he struggled free from his harness, not realizing what would happen once he was no longer attached to the flying Pokemon.

Jake screamed once more as the wind whipped him away from Vicious, sending his hurtling towards the ground.

Jeez, if he keeps yelling, Team Plasma will find us in no time.

"Hey, can you keep it down up there?" Ethan said, looking up to see Jake barreling towards him. Oh boy, think quick Ethan. Quick. Grabbing his Pokeball, Ethan released his own Hydreigon, Leviathan, into the air.

"Leviathan, catch him, quick!" Ethan screamed, pointing up. The Hydreigon quickly flew up, catching Jake in mid air, slowly bringing him down.

"Hehe, scared of heights?"

Jacob followed Sen into the forest, but the turn did not make Jacob feel safer. He understood that it would be harder for Team Plasma to find him, but it also made it harder to escape, and meant there were no people around so he couldn't blend in. Furthermore, this group he was with was part of some other secret organization. They could be satanists, or cannibals or something.

Jacob continued to follow the group deeper into the forest. He pushed these thoughts out of his mind; he couldn't think like that anymore. Besides, it was only him and Sen, now. And Sen had sent away two powerful pokemon. If Jacob had to defend himself, he could.

The two of them walked for some time through the woods. He had heard Sen tell his pokemon to meet them ten clicks away; that was a long walk, it would be at least a few hours. Jacob sighed, and continued following the dragon trainer through the brush. It was dead quiet. Jacob tried to think of something to lift the tension.

"So.... how long have you been a dragon trainer?"

The young dragon tamer's ears perked up as he heard a faint noise that sounded similar to that of a scream in front of him. Ethan had gone ahead of the two of them an hour prior and he hoped that nothing had happened to the young man. But then again, it was more than likely that the screaming just now was just a howl of a wild Pokemon that was far off into the distance. The black haired youth sighed before his ears caught the sound of another voice. This time, from behind him.

Sen looked over his shoulder when heard Jacob's question and gave the young man a reassuring smile. "I've been one since the start of my Pokemon journey. It's been something of a tradition for every firstborn male in my family to become a dragon tamer." The young man then turned his face up towards the starry night sky as he carefully picked his way through the undergrowth.

The city boy gave a small chuckle. "Although it's not really enforced anymore..."

The trainer's eyes then glittered in nostalgia, as his mind reminisced a scene from a distant past. The overhanging trees casting a shadow over his smiling face as the pale moonlight tried to peek through their dense canopies. It had been on a night just like this. That night when he'd made that promise to her. The night before she..... Sen's gold-brown pupils seem to liquefy as an unseen sadness to gripped his heart. No. The black haired youth shook his head free from his darkening thoughts. This was not the time for this. Sen tiredly let out a quiet sigh. It seems that he was getting into a habit of bringing up bad memories lately. the dragon tamer then quickly swerved his head around to face Jacob once more as he hid his aching heart behind a cheerful smile.

"The only reason I became one was because of a promise I'd made with a friend of mine when we were kids. Nothing much to it I'm afraid."

Last edited:
The Umbreon lept onto the back of Ethan's Hydreigion, to get a better look at what was below him.

He saw a tiny village below.

He smiled at the cozy village, reminding him of his last Eevee Festival.

(The Eevee Festival is something I made up. It comes before TheShadowsLurk, and The Great Eevee Escape, and I will be making it into a thread soon.)

Jake shuddered, clutching Leviathan. His eyes were squeezed shut, and he refused to let go until he was positive they were on solid ground. He hopped off, clearing his throat and brushing himself off.

"Flying. Who the hell invented such an insane idea....." Jake shook his head, turning to face his rescuer. He gave his best smile, extending his hand to the trainer.

"Hiya. I never really introduced myself before. My name's Jake. You're.........Ethan right?"

Jacob nodded to Sen. He supposed it was a bit odd to train only one type of pokemon, but not crazy. After all, every Gym Leader generally trains only one type of pokemon, and every Elite Four Member as well. "Elite Four." The word stuck in his mind; it stung like a wound. Grimsly's face appeared in his head, and then his Bisharp. He had known them for the longest time; nearly fifteen years now! Grimsly had basically become part of his family, and this is how he reacts. It was more than Jacob could take. He put the thought out of his mind.

"So, you don't actually like dragon types more than other types? It's just tradition?" Jacob probed further. He figured Sen probably did have more of a reason than tradition. Besides, dragon types were powerful, some of the most powerful pokemon around; they could fly, and had the ability to use powerful attacks from a distance and close up. Few pokemon could match them.

Jacob waited for the response as the two trainers pushed deeper into the forest.

"Yeah, I'm Ethan. Dark trainer." He said calmly, as Leviathan slowly landed on the ground, letting Jake step on his feet. His first impression of Jake was a good one, he seemed rather kind and caring. Hmm, maybe he would be a good fit for the egg-- Ethan's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a distinct whistle: one very familiar.

"Liepards..." Ethan said quietly his eyes darting around. Liepard, a dark type favored by Team Plasma was an excellent hunter, and was often used to hunt down things of interest. To train a Liepard was easy, as the common trick of using a Leaf Whistle often worked in taming the dark type.

"Quickly, we have to find the others. They must have followed the trail Zed left when digging. We're being hunted."

The Umbreon growled at the Liepard, which was quite a lot bigger than him.

He snarled, wisps of shadows flitting through the air around him, awaiting Ethan's command.

Jake reflexively snatched a Pokeball from his bag, preparing for a possible battle. He walked closely behind Ethan.

"Hunted? By who........" Jake stared into the darkness, wishing he had Brom with him. The fighting type would have had no problem dispatching a Liepard or two. Unfortunately, Brom was still up in the sky with the dragons.

The Liepard pinned down the smaller dark type, and used Bite on him.

The Umbreon yelped and Whimpered as the creature bit his neck aggressively.

Ethan watched as about 4 Liepards jumped out in an ambush. One tackled the Umbreon, while the three others surrounded Ethan and Jake. Oh boy...they were much closer than I thought. Ethan thought. I have to signal the others...

"Quickly, use flamethrower in the air, like a beacon!" The mighty dragon obeyed, blasting the sky with flames. Ethan then released his Tyranitar, Rex, and looked over at Jake.

"Some help would be very much appreciated." He then turned his head over to the Umbreon, who was being bitten by one of the dark cheetah-like Pokemon.

"Umbreon, use Iron tail!"

The Umbreon managed to smack the other dark type in the face with his glowing tail.

Blood dripped from his neck as he shot a few ShadowBalls at the downed creature, and then turned to help Jake and Ethan.

Jake reacted in a flash, tossing a Pokeball into the air. With a bright flash a Trapinch stood at the ready. Targeting the closest foe, the Ant Pit Pokemon squared off, preparing for her trainer's instructions.

"Tana, hit it with Superpower!"

Tana chittered as she charged, slamming hard into the Liepard, sending it flying into a nearby tree, where it collapsed to the ground. As Jake and Tana focused on the Liepard that was struggling back to its feet, another Liepard began to sneak up on the duo from behind.

The Umbreon and tackled one of the Liepard weakly, trying to stop it from attacking.

The Liepard started trying to maul the Umbreon, clawing and scratching, making deep cuts and bruises all over.

The Umbreon used reversal.

The Liepards limp body was flung into a tree, several yards away.

The Umbreon collapsed, his body still smoking, and bleeding from the extreme amount of power used.

Ethan ran over to the Umbreon, picking um the weak body shielding it from harm. Meanwhile, Rex was taking on two of the Liepards at once.

"Hang on little guy!" Ethan said, running to a safe clearing at the edge of the battle. Squatting down, Ethan retrieved a Full Restore and sprayed it lightly on the Umbreon, it's breathing becoming more calm.

"Dammit, where is Sen and Jacob!"

The Umbreon moaned softly.

It's body relaxed almost instantly as the Fullrestore cleaned his wounds.

He manged to open his eyes a little, but it was still going fuzzy around the edges.

Jacob continued following the trainer into the forest. They couldn't be far from the base now. But they had been walking for miles, and Jacob decided it would be good to take a rest. Jacob sat on a nearby log, looking up at the sky. The sun came through only partially, being blocked by the many branches and leaves from the trees surrounding him. But something else shot up into the sky; a bright column of orange. Jacob was confused.

"What was that?" He asked. As he did, he heard a sound coming from behind him; a single tone, rising in pitch. Something was charging. He turned to see a Liepard just behind him, a ball of dark energy in its mouth. The ball was sent spiraling towards Jacob. It caught Jacob in the shoulder, sending the trainer flipping in the air. Jacob crashed into a nearby tree and fell to the ground, unconscious.

((Holy crap that took long ;-;))
[Hours prior to the Liepard attack]

The young trainer smiled at Jacob's friendly question and gave him an easy response. "If I were to be completely honest with ya. I don't think I would of chosen to become a dragon tamer if it weren't for that promise I made as a kid. But, after travelling with them for so long on my journeys, I think I've grown rather fond of them." The black haired youth turned his eyes upwards as he carefully watched the shining stars. His smile growing more affectionate as each second ticked by.

"...I kind of think of it as fate. The fact that I ended up as a dragon tamer that is."

The two trainers then fell into a comfortable silence as they continued to travel through the dense foliage of the moonlit forest.

~...~
[At the time of the attack]

Sen suddenly lifted his head towards the early dawn sky as his eyes caught the unfamiliar sight of a tall pillar of light ascending to the the heavens. The dragon tamer's eyes slowly widened, as his exhausted mind tried to comprehend the event that was unfolding before him.

"Wha-...?"

Suddenly, a sound of an heavy impact and a resounding crash caught Sen's attention and the young trainer pivoted on his right leg, swerving his body around in a 180 degree turn. What he saw next did not make him feel happy at all. Not one bit.

Sen shifted his eyes, trying to see what had caused his companion to fall and saw a single Leopard standing before him in an arrogant manner. The lean cat's snout curling into a cruel condescending smirk as it waited for its next prey to make his move. The dragon tamer narrowed his eyes in cold fury as his brain raced to observe the unexpected adversary that dared to mock him - his exhaustion forgotten in the heat of the moment.

Liepards were not a part of route 11's natural ecosystem and the forest area that the group was currently located in was still considered to be 'route 11.' This feline was definitely not a wild Pokemon and that meant that their group was being attacked an unknown force, presumably Team Plasma. It seems that the organization had caught up with them and had decided to mount an offensive. which also meant that the pillar of light just now was a sign of their group's second half being attacked by the nation's criminals. It seems he would have to move quickly.

As the young gym protege finished up his thoughts, he heard the rustling of bushes and quickly reached for the pokeballs attached to his belt. Watching, as six more Liepards leapt out of the brushes to join up with their lone comrade.

Sen clicked his tongue in annoyance. The situation just got a lot more bothersome. But then again, odds like these were what made battling so fun for him in the first place.

The dragon tamer's blood boiled and his battle persona kicked in as his body went into overdrive mode.

Wasting no time, the young trainer deftly picked out two pokeballs from his remaining four and threw them up into the air.

"Mystia, Breaker. I'll be counting on you two." And in a flash of white fire, an angry Land Shark and a moderately calm Kingdra were called upon the field of battle.

The once confident cats took a step back in both fear and surprise as they looked at the intimidating figures that stood before them. Their easy prey was no longer so easy anymore. The black haired youth spared a cold glance over the Cruel Pokemon before turning his icy eyes upon his pissed off Garchomp. The dragon still hadn't had the chance to reimburse the thief that stole his quiche after all.

"Breaker." The dragon turned his head back to look at his trainer, the glint in his eyes begging the young man to let him loose his frustrations upon the dark felines. Seeing his Pokemon so restless, the ends of Sen's lips slowly curled upwards. Upon seeing the malicious smile, the Liepards shuddered as though the warm summer night air had dropped down by several degrees.

"There won't be enough here that will satisfy your foul mood big guy." The shark-like Pokemon proceeded to stare inquisitively at his master when he heard the young man's discouraging words. What the heck was he supposed to do then?

"But, over there." A thumb was pointed towards the trail that snaked into the forest depths behind the young trainer's back. "Is a whole 'nother story." Sen gave the Garchomp a hard look in the eye. "I'll give you full permission to go all out Breaker. Just don't hurt any of my friends alright?"

Breaker broke out into an excited grin as he nodded at his trainer's words. It had been a long time since the last time he'd been allowed to go all out and the Dragon Pokemon was starting to get more excited then usual. After a momentary wait to savor the rare occasion, the Garchomp disappeared in a burst of speed and left nothing but a loud sonic boom as he sped off into the forest at mach speeds. Knocking down trees, left and right, as he went.

Sen briefly chuckled quietly to himself, as he watched his enthusiastic Pokemon go, before turning to his head towards his silent aquatic dragon.

"Well Mystia, you can go ahead and do whatever you want with these kittens. I'm gonna go and help Jacob out." And with that, the Opelucid's trainer calmly, yet quickly at the same time, moved towards his fallen companion and immediately started to perform first aid on the unconscious bleeding man.

Meanwhile, Mystia the Kingdra turned towards her opponents, enshrouded herself in a hellstorm of hail and prepared herself for the slaughter ahead. However, before She let loose her attack, the graceful Pokemon briefly pondered whether to encase her pristine scales in a layer of frost or not as she moved in on her despairing game. Frozen blood was quite annoying to clean up after all.

~...~

Breaker sped through the forest at breakneck speeds as he rush towards the sounds of battle. Taking no notice as the winds generated by his large fins cut down the unlucky trees that stood at his sides. All the hammer-head Pokemon cared about right now was to let loose his fury. Besides, his trainer had given him the rare permission to go all out and that only happened when his master was downright furious or upset. He would have to make the best of this fight...He still really wanted that quiche though.

After a few more seconds of jet streaming, the Garchomp saw the other human friends of his master and grinned wildly. Finally. He'd arrived. The large Land Shark Pokemon then threw up a large dust cloud as he skid to a stop in front of the group of humans and let loose a thunderous roar that immediately dispersed the cloud of dust he'd caused a moment prior. However, after taking a few second to looking around his surroundings, Breaker felt disappointed. There were only five of those little cats left and it didn't seem like anymore would be coming. Whatever. He would just have to make do.

The Garchomp's wild grin became more feral as his eyes widened and the dragon Pokemon took a brief second to gather up some dense energy within his maw. 'Let's get rid of the group to my left first' and with a thought along those lines, Breaker opened his jaws wide and carelessly fired an unusually compact Hyper Beam at the group of dumbfounded Liepards.

Last edited:
What a showoff Ethan said to himself, still carrying the Umbreon as it recovered. He had to admit thought, that Garchomp was impressive.

"Umbreon, you ok?" Ethan asked, plopping him down on the edge of the battle. It seemed that the Liepards' numbers were dwindling, but that begged the question: Team Plasma hasn't showed their faces yet. why? With his two years with Team Rocket, they had always leaped out with their Pokemon in battle, not stay hidden while their companions were destroyed. Something wasn't right here, and Ethan didn't know if he wanted to get to the bottom of it. All he knew was that they needed to get back to HQ. Fast. An idea formed in Ethans head.

"Rex, sand storm! Now, Leviathan, use gust to blow the sand towards our attacker's direction!" Both Pokemon obeyed, following their trainer's orders.

"Jake, Sen, Jacob! Let's go, now is our chance!" Ethan said picking up the Umbreon and placing im on the back of a recently released Houndoom.

"No stopping, we need to get there now!"

Sen ran as hard as he could towards Ethan and Jake as he held the unconscious Jacob tightly to his back in a piggyback fashion - making sure that that the injured man didn't fall off. The fight between the seven Liepards had been quick and the young dragon tamer had plenty of room to do some quick emergency first aid for the trainer on his back. However, it was only some rough patchwork and the man needed some proper medical help for his mangled shoulder. Meanwhile, Mystica trailed behind her trainer, carefully watching their surroundings to make sure that no other rogue Pokemon dared to harm her master.

Sen shouted desperately over the noise that Breaker was making as he continued to fire attack after attack at the dodging Liepards.

"Jake! Jacob needs help! He got his shoulder messed up pretty bad!"

Jake darted over to Sen, quickly examining the wounded trainer on his back. Tana followed, chittering and grunting as she scuttled after him.

"Who's this?" Jake cocked his eyebrows. Another new companion? He shook his head. Sen trusted him and he clearly needed medical attention. "Never mind, just help me set him down."

Once the unknown trainer was on the ground, Jake took a closer look at his injured shoulder, wincing. His shoulder was badly burnt and bleeding, the result of a small condensed explosive power.

"I'm going to need you guys to buy me about five minutes. He's losing blood fast."

Sen nodded curtly at Jake's words and turned to focus his mind on the battlefield. More and more Liepards seem to take the place of each of the dark felines taken down and there seemed no end to their reinforcements. The numbers were growing to the point where even Breaker and Mystica were starting to tire and stumble in the ensuing battle. The dragon tamer narrowed his eyes as his mouth started to move and his Pokemon answered to his calls. They were at a huge disadvantage right now and if worse came to worse, he would send out Aura as a last resort.

..But still... Just where the heck did Team Plasma keep all these damn cats?

The Umbreon gave up and ran into the pack of Lieapard.

Most of them were female, so he decided to use attract.

He was then swarmed by 10 or so Swooning Liepard.

He yelped as the Liepard pack nuzzled and licked him affectionately.

The Umbreon whimpered as they pinned him down again, this time to be licked to death.

He Squirmed and flailed aimlessly to no avail.

Sen surveyed the battlefield as he watched for any new surprise arrivals and panicked as he saw the helpless form of their Umbreon get pinned down by a large group of the Liepards. The young man then quickly thrust his hand to his belt, trying to reach for his last Pokeball in order to save the dark type dog when saw something off about the whole picture.

The freaking felines were licking the Umbreon.

Sen's serious face froze and the dragon tamer mechanically stood up from his battle position, slowly backing his hand away from his leather belt as he did so.Well what do you know, it seems like love really did bloom on the battlefield. But attracting so many at once...Sen didn't whether to feel jealous or pity for the quadrupedal Pokemon. In any case, he had more important things to do right now than focusing on a couple of Pokemon do...Whatever the heck they wanted to do. Besides, it was best if he gave the dog Pokemon some privacy. It looked like he was really enjoying himself after all.

And so, having misunderstood the rather interesting situation, the ignorant trainer turned away from the piteous cries of the Umbreon and left him to his enviable(?) fate.