• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open To Bee, or Not To Bee!

I'm looking for someone to go up against my trainer, Delilah, and her trusty Beedrill in a single Pokemon battle.

Here's the catch.

Delilah isn't very experienced when it comes to Pokemon battles, so she will most likely make mistakes and lose. I need her to face a trainer that wouldn't just steam roll her and walk away, but actually point out her flaws and try to help her get better after the battle.

Feel free to post general info about your character you'd like to use! Along with what pokemon you would be using. I'll post Delilah's in a moment here.

If we can use speculative movesets for Alolan Pokémon, I'm all for it!
BIO
Name: Drake
Sex: Male
Appearance: Medium sized almosnt shaped eyes, longish brown hair, a height of 5' 11'', wear a silver and green hoodie, black skinny jeans and silver and green basketball shoes.
Acessories: Silver and green headphones, not earbuds, and an sterling silver analog watch with a peridot base.
Pokémon: Lilligant (Nick: Lilli)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Quiver Dance, Giga Drain, Hidden Power (Rock), and Teeter Dance

Also, hilarious profile pic XD

So due to your liking of my posts I assume I am accepted?

Last edited:
If I can still join here is my bio
Name: Finion Charles (Nickname: Fin)
Height: 5ft 8inches
Appearance: Long mousy brown hair to his shoulders, pair of glasses with rectangular lenses, wears a fedora along with pair of jeans (Blue or black) and a long sleeved button up shirt, either plain or checked.
Pokémon: (Will depend on which region the Roleplay is based in since my character has different teams for different region. When I know what region it is I'll pick the Pokémon to go along with it)
Kanto: Ivysaur
Jhoto: Ledian
Hoenn: Solrock
Sinnoh: Bidoof
Unova: Ferroseed
Kalos: Pancham
(I'll remove the list when I know which one to pick and then I'll post that specific Pokémon's face sheet :p)

If we can use speculative movesets for Alolan Pokémon, I'm all for it!
BIO
Name: Drake
Appearance: Medium sized almosnt shaped eyes, longish brown hair, a height of 5' 11'', wear a silver and green hoodie, black skinny jeans and silver and green basketball shoes.
Acessories: Silver and green headphones, not earbuds, and an sterling silver analog watch with a peridot base.
Pokémon: Lilligant (Nick: Lilli)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Quiver Dance, Giga Drain, Hidden Power (Rock), and Teeter Dance

Also, hilarious profile pic XD

So due to your liking of my posts I assume I am accepted?

Yep :3 you are accepted. Give me a moment and I'll post my character sheet. I meant to do this earlier, but unfortunately forgot that I'd even posted this ad xD