• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

This is Halloween!

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Lololol. Halloween. It comes soon. I wanna hear what you guys are doin'!
Trick-or-treating? Dressing up? Giving out candy? How do YOU spend your Halloween?

Personally, I'mma go trick-or-treating down mah block. I may try to get my parents to take us down my friend's block if I can, but if not, the usual way we shall go! I'm dressing up as Robin from the Teen Titans as part of a family collaboration. My little bro is Beast Boy, little sis is Starfire, dad is Cyborg, mom is Raven. We're gonna put out a bowl, so fellow trick-or-treaters can take candy.

Well, your turn!

Awesome costumes your gonna do. I love Teen Titans!

Anyway, I'm old, but I'm kidsitting my friends' little brother this halloween, so I'm gonna be a Criss Angel type of magician.

I guess I'm gonna carve a pumpkin, as well. I drew a homemade Xatu picture to carve. :)

Halloween. Second time I've actually been able to do something on the day. First time it's going to be successful and fun.
Let's see, I might dress up as Calem, but everyone's probably going to think I'm dressing up casually... So, I decided that I'll do it anyways! Who cares what anyone else thinks! It's Gosh darn Halloween!

Anyways, might go Trick-or-Treating from 5 o'clock. I've recently gotten to know my neighbourhood really well, so I plan to make a bit of a large expedition around the streets. Perhaps even going up near the houses around school.
It will be fun, at the very least! :D

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
My sister recently watched a CreepyPasta video and now wants to change to Bloody Mary, and I quote: "Scare the fudgin' PINEAPPLES outta' them!"

. . .Little kids.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I shall be working as usual, but we'll be having fancy dress at work so it's not so bad :)

On the day of Halloween, I'll go trick or treating at a friend's neighborhood dressed as my Dungeons & Dragons character (the whole group will) and on the 30th I'm going to prank people who come trick or treating at our house (I'll dress as a Scarecrow and sit on the front porch, when they come I say, "Fear me!"

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
For me Halloween isn't just October 31st. October=Halloween so I've been celebrating everyday for the last 18 days by watching the original Hellsing Anime and Soul Eater and of course listening to the song this topic is named after! >:D

More specifically though, on the 30th my best friend is having a Halloween party that I'll be attending and the 31st I'll finally pick up my Super-sized Pumpkaboo during the day and at night hand out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters. Naturally I'll be wearing cosplay on both of those days! >:D

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I don't dress up anymore for whatever reason, but since this is basically a cosplay holiday, I'm certain that I'll be hearing my friends talk about their costumes all night. And NO I will not go to a haunted house. ;-; I don't like the scaries..

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not really planning much, might walk around campus on the day of in my shabby homemade sailor fuku (complete with knee sock Zettai Ryouiki) and then go watch a movie with my friends. Or order pizza and watch the movies here. We haven't really ironed out the details yet, what with midterms and school always being a thing.

Halloween's been a weird holiday for me. For a while, my parents would celebrate it with me and take me out trick-or-treating or handing out candy and whatnot. By the time I was in middle school, though, they stopped, saying it went against our religion or something. This had literally NEVER happened before, and we've been going to the same church for several years by now. I was really confused. A couple years later, the church gave us little slips of paper explaining why we shouldn't celebrate, but I was still all, big deal??? It honestly never made sense to me back then and it makes even less sense now. After graduating from junior high, though, my parents went back to that "do whatever, it's not a big deal" mindset they had when I was younger, and I was allowed to hang out with my friends and do Halloween-ie stuff (not allowed to trick-or-treat, though, for health reasons).

But yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween but I do enjoy it. Especially all the pumpkin foods. Mmmm, pumpkin pie.... ♥

For me Halloween isn't just October 31st. October=Halloween so I've been celebrating everyday for the last 18 days by watching the original Hellsing Anime and Soul Eater and of course listening to the song this topic is named after! >:D

More specifically though, on the 30th my best friend is having a Halloween party that I'll be attending and the 31st I'll finally pick up my Super-sized Pumpkaboo during the day and at night hand out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters. Naturally I'll be wearing cosplay on both of those days! >:D
Soul Eater... Good times
:)

Oh gosh. Halloween is coming us isn't it. I still dont know what I'm doing for that yet. I'm most likely going to be dressing as a pixie/fairy or something stupid like that the day of and go trick-or-treating with my little brothers, if I'm not doing that I'm going to be at home with my mom/dad and hand out candy to the little kids, but to be honest I would prefer walking my little brothers around because that means I get candy too~ And I Love Candy.

But after that on the 1st and 2nd of November one of my girlfriends is trowing a party which is mandatory for me to attend(Not really but it's a tradition I want to keep before heading off to the Caribbean for 2(ish) years) An I was planning on doing something REALLY nerdy again this year, Like maybe do a homestuck cosplay of one of the trolls. Seeing as last year I cosplayed as Roxy (Blonde wig and everything) and I got my other girlfriend to read homestuck. I'll probably do a GT Nepeta or one of the other heart players seeing as I have tons of pink cloth just hanging out in my closet and grey paint isn't to hard to come by.
But with all of that said I have a lot of work cut out for me creating a cosplay from scratch again. :T Wish me luck.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I love Halloween, although I don't celebrate as hard as other people. I go to parties, haunted houses, and all, but not on the 31st because that day is solely for candy.
Last year, I dressed as a witch, and this year, I'm testing out my old cosplay of Raven from Tales of Vesperia again.
I usually trick or treat with my friends, along the shops of our little area of the city, and later at night, I scare kids. I know all of the scary hotspots.
I'm also sending a box of Halloween themed Pokemon away, and all of them have berries.

Last edited:
I don't really celebrate Halloween, neither does many people were I live. Halloween isn't as big in Australia as what it is in other countries. I will be giving away some 4-5 IV Zoruas on Wonder Trade for Halloween though, since Zoroark looks like a werewolf a bit :D I might do a Halloween - themed drawing if I finally get rid of this artists-block. Yeah so that's it really.

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
I personally don't like Halloween, because 1- I had my left foot broken in a Halloween, and 2- My parents don't let me go trick-or-treating :( So I'll stay home and eat chocolates.