• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Wonders of Kanto~ Headlines & Headshots

LOCAL VIRIDIAN GYM LEADER GONE MISSING DUE TO SEARCH FOR "LONG LOST CHILDHOOD FRIEND"

"That's completely hopeless, I hope he knows that..." She gently set the newspaper down on the coffee table. The morning sunlight was sifting in through the lavender curtains that Landon had chosen when they first moved into Viridian City. "I bet that gym might be cursed. First leader turns out to be a huge gang leader, and the second leader drops out to find his old friend..."

She stood up, setting her coffee down on the table as well. "Rhaii..." In the corner, a Rhydon yawned drowsily, trudging over to her.

"We've got everything we need..." She muttered, snapping the hair tie into place, a loose ponytail hanging from the nape of her neck. "Let's apply to be Viridian City Gym Leader."

Detsu was already at the gym trying to become a gym leader. His Charizard roared in disagreement as the judge explained "There was already a fire type gym leader." Detsu growled as he sat outside the gym. "Man! I was really looking for a battle!"

It was an odd sight, seeing all of the woman's Pokemon out at once. A Rhyhorn was trudging behind her, a Ninetails cantering ahead of her, nose held high; a Wigglytuff bouncing next to her, while a Raichu had wrapped his small arms around a lamp post nuzzling his head against the side of it.